Kkusum

Is Kali stupid or what...?

TiN24 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I have a question:

Does Kali realize that Tashu has the exact same relationship with Abbay that Kkusum has with Abbay? So what beef does she have with Kusum that she doesn't have with Tashu?

What exactly did Kusum do to kali that made her hate her so much?

Does Kali realize that the person she looks up to and respects more than Kusum (tashu)is the same person that wants to destroy daddy dearest(abbay)?

Now that mahi is back, kali's mom (mahi) has more competition cause there's not only Kusum to fight, but Tashu as well. So is Kali gonna go against Tashu now to since she has her mom back?

If Kali still treats Kkusum the same way she does after mahi comes back and treats Tashu the same way with respect as she does....she has to be the most dumbest person put on the face of this earth.

Tashu and Mahi have the same relation to abbay for Kumud as Kusum and Tashu have to Abbay for Kali and Kusum and Mahi to Abbay for Trishul. So why do they treat eachother differently? The relations are the exact same. ๐Ÿ˜•

And after reading the update, I noticed that it said that Tashu said that she "brought Trishul into the picture" to destroy Abbay and his family, which leads me to belive that Trishul isn't abbay's real son but just brought in by Tashu to make everyone belive he's abbay's son.

Well folks, is it just me or is kali getting more stupider by the minute๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dish_fish1 thumbnail
may be mahia and kail dont no the full story of abhay and tashu but its too musj *** it!!!

*** Edited by moderator for content. Profanity is not allowed in the forum *** Edited by sai14 - 19 years ago
myaj thumbnail
Kali likes tashu because tashu dosen't live with abahy and I guess she wud be happier if tashu gt together with abahy rather than kkusum because kkusum came in and wrecked the perfect life mahi kali and abhay were living...so I guess kali has a grudge against kkusum already..and tashu and kali have the same goal..to destroy kkusum and kumud!
ayush_ki_pari thumbnail

I know what you guys mean, I mean helloooooo....what a retard, why is she so against kkusum all the time, after all kkusum is the one trying to help her not be persuaded by tashu, and doesnt tashu want to destroy abhay and Mahi wants to calim him again, so how does that makes sense...๐Ÿ˜•

I dont get Ekta at all, she needs professional help!!!