Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Written updt

-Starts with Mohan asking nanhi for a chance to prove his side of the story ,keeps saying pls ..and says i haven't req anyone so much before and Jiji is all amused watching them and Mohan keeps begging and finally Nanhi relents and says i will come to yr place so Mohan says we r friends and Nanhi is like no and Mohan says we will be friends some day ...and Renu keeps calling out to the cable wala and Mohans says he is coming and says i need to fix what i spoilt and tells Nanhi how he cut the wires and nanhi says put the disguise back and then go and as he is putting it back he see's Jiji and both Mohan and nanhi are stunned but Jiji sides with them and Mohan calls her Auntiji and jiji tells Nanhi to tell Mohan that everyone calls her Jiji and says she will spk to her later on but first we shud safely get the gy out and Mohan calls her khadoos

-guru waiting for Mohan outside Vyas house and is pacing arnd and c's Megs coming and is maha worried and starts to strike a convo with her to stop her frm going inside but she does eventually and Mohan c's her and turns his bk towards her and tries to leave when  he hears abt how she got rejected at the interview and as he is leaving Ved arrives ..guru also c's him and is super worried for Mohan ...and as ved arrives Jiji and nanhi worried for Mohan and jiji finally manages to get Mohan out of the house

-Nanhi tells Jiji how Mohan is nice ..rather was nice and how he helped Megs find her when she was lost and so jiji says he isn't as bad as we think he is cause he saved u and Megs both

-Sanjay-Renu- scene where Renu looks for  money for tannu's coaching where as Sanjay says the money is for Addu and Nanhi's education and tries to explain it to her , she bad mouths sanjay and Sanjay tries to reason out and she  finally agree's on the face fo it and says to herself that i will not let the two come in way of my Tannu

-And Chanchal gets renu two forms which she is happy to receive and megs is getting rejected at every interview

-Mohan is offered is milk by Guru and he isn't interested when nanhi arrives and asks him to have milk and he does much to Guru's amusement and he asks her to sit but she says show me what uve got and he is like ok meri maa and she calls him Monu and an exasperated Mohan looks at Guru and then shows her the papers and asks her are these yr dad's signature and she says yes and no cause the day these were signed on is my birthday and dad takes an off that day every year and last he took me to the same park where u found me and leaves from there leaving a stunned Mohan behind

-Megs comes home and Renu being all nice to her and then hands her the papers of Charitable school to fill while Jiji is against it and Megs tears them and says i will pay for their fee's and i will manage it while Renu conts her tirade..and  and Megs  wonders how

Precap- Mohan in utter confusion as to if nanhi is right then all that he has and has written is wrong

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by rdfan - 27 February 2012 at 10:51am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashahcirhaarisnaniOnly4Dilishmiss_patel5ojas143ShalinPavitraMrRockySinghshilpa_maitymd410-Swetha-surabifatim30QueenAnnie18mokshashreeAbhiAninabz8888Micron-Khush-uniqueblueroserusha4003AdorableTroubleJes75Anu_Rnancy1996Smeera123MR21...Binny...adinats07shanu4serialwatcher16without-fathomsun-naaaaaaaaamisty85pennubsingapurySilentsoulLadyMcbeth--Udhay--AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 27th feb- The first shocker for Mohan" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misty85

IF-Sizzlerz

misty85

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thanx for the updates... episode was really good... now it's getting more interesting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MohanKiRaadha-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
First part was so funny. Jiji is pulling legs of Mohan and Mohan is actually thinking that Jiji is "Khadoos". That's a hilarious thought. 

Then the tone kept changing. Renu is now becoming vampish. I'm not liking it. I guess this is to force megha to work at Mohan's Office somehow. 

Thank god they didn't say the signature itself is not Amar's. That would be too lame, even if later they say that signature is forged. I guess someone must have duped Amar into signing it later on to shift the blame on Amar. Anyways now Mohan has got doubts on his proofs, so that will get him working in that direction. 

Mohan heard about Megha not getting a job, so he might help her find a job or maybe due to circumstances, megha won't have any other choice than working in Prerna's husband company i.e. Mohan's Office. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MohanKiRaadha-

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
poojaHug thank you dear.

new starting for every one.

megha's new problems .Ermm koi job nahi de raha he poor woman.

mohan's new shock .Geek
also he said mirchi madam Arey yeh to pakad legiLOL

jiji find mohan is really god man.Day Dreaming

i love jiji smile when she saw mohan nanhi talk.Day Dreaming

i love when Mohan full on his style say Ayee Chavaani maan jaana na then haa meri maaLOL...nanhi pahele milk pivoLOLand say Monu awww so cute...mohan playing with toysROFL

guru OMG full on biwi mood...hubby khatre me biwi paresaan ho kar megha ko tomato buy kar ke liye bol raha heROFL so cute guru i love megha guru scene...

why day by day renu's character going so negative.i know she is only thinking like mother...but phir bhi not good.

precap...Mohan beta to fasaa pura...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AdorableTroublepennu

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
@Amisha 

True. The way Jiji smiled seeing Mohan-Nanhi, it was so sweet. She is not showing it and acting strict to mohan. Mohan-FIL scene was also good. Mohan was frightened the most seeing Megha's FIL only. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-pennu

Anu_R

IF-Dazzler

Anu_R

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Thanx for WU

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

@Amisha 

True. The way Jiji smiled seeing Mohan-Nanhi, it was so sweet. She is not showing it and acting strict to mohan. Mohan-FIL scene was also good. Mohan was frightened the most seeing Megha's FIL only. 

FIL gave him 10rsLOL Jiji said Arey rakh lo LOL and nanhi jaldi jaldi bag leke aayi  ab jaav so cuteLOL ...Megha Ko doubt ho gaya tha mohan peLOL

really mohan take big RIXLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Smeera123pennu

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Originally posted by subhas123

@Amisha 

FIL gave him 10rsLOL Jiji said Arey rakh lo LOL and nanhi jaldi jaldi bag leke aayi  ab jaav so cuteLOL ...Megha Ko doubt ho gaya tha mohan peLOL

really mohan take big RIXLOL

Megha didn't see his face properly and she was standing behind him or in the sides, otherwise mohan would have been caught. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu-MohanKiRaadha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.