Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Note: I didn't catch the very beginning so I don't know if I missed anything. Please let me know if I did, and I will update.

Brij is in the car with his usual gang and thinking about Daddaji's furious words and Shrivastav's humiliated, guilty face. In particular, he remembers Giridhar telling him that love is a dangerous game and once he's on the field it's either do or die. Shamsher asks him whether they're headed back to the office. Brij says he wants to go to the dargah by himself even though Shamsher thinks that's not safe. But Brij insists.

At the dargah, Pooja is still standing shocked after what Baba told her. She slowly bends down and touches the ground in front of Baba's seat to take his blessings. Behind her, Brij walks in. Pooja feels his presence and turns around but by that time he's briskly walked past to pray.

Brij prays for guidance. He says he's made a lot of difficult decisions in his life but he can't figure out what's right this time. He wants to make the right choice for himself and for Pooja. He's standing a difficult crossroads and needs to know which is the right path. 

He begins to respectfully walk backwards out of the dargah and bumps into someone. When he looks up to apologize, he sees Pooja's profile. Fear flickers across his face and he quickly gets out of there. Shocked

Pooja sees him and calls his name, but Brij pretends he didn't hear her and quickly puts on his shoes, runs to his car and speeds away. Pooja is astonished by this behavior. (You and me both, baby! LOLIf he was asking for guidance, didn't he just get it? Recognize God's green signal when you get it, son!)

She walks home sadly, wondering what's going on with Brij. Why did he ignore her? Why tell her that he can't come to the dargah and then go alone? Suddenly she sees her cousin Priyanka is arguing with some boy, asking him why he didn't tell her how he felt before this. The boy asks her not to be upset and then runs away when he sees Pooja. (Our timid little Pooja is scaring all sorts of men today! ROFL)

Priyanka explains that she knows the boy from her tuition classes and she thought they were in love because they used to spend hours talking to each other, hanging out and going on movie dates, etc. But when she told him she loved him, he said she was just his good friend. Priyanka is heartbroken and Pooja is immediately reminded of Brij's behavior but she coaxes Priyanka to go home and promises to keep the whole episode a secret from Mami. 

At home, Mami wants to know what's up with Priyanka and Pooja covers for her. Mami says she's got a suitcase that Pooja can take with her to Mauritius. She also adds that they haven't bumped into Brij anywhere in a few days and is he already in Mauritius and does Pooja know what his plans are? Pooja is less than enthusiastic when she says she doesn't know what Brij is up to and that she already has a ride to the airport with the rest of her troupe. Mami looks puzzled by the difference in Pooja.

Inside their room, Priyanka sleeps with her head in Pooja's lap, exhausted from crying. Pooja wonders if she too wasn't mistaken about Brij. She remembers all the sweet romantic moments between them and wonders if she mistook his kindness and friendliness for love. 

Restless, Pooja is about to get up but Priyanka pulls her back. Pooja settled back in bed and decides she can't give up that easily. She will have to find out for herself. But she can't flat out ask Brij because that would be awkward for him (I have to say I love this detail! She thinks it will be awkward for him, not her! LOL Our little kitten is going to grow up into a lioness, I see!). 

She decides to ask Bhavna for tips on how to recognize the signs of love since Bhavna is very good at these sort of things. ROFL (Pooja's on fire today!)

In Panchmarhi, the doctor informs Harivansh and Billu that Sumitra has stage one stomach cancer and she needs immediate treatment. The whole thing will cost roughly 70-75k. Harivansh is doubly broken hearted by the thought of Sumitra seriously ill and then by the amount it will take to cure her. 

Sumitra breaks down crying when she hears this and Harivansh tells her not to worry because everything is treatable these days and it will be all right. Sumitra is worried about the girls finding out and says Arti's wedding can't be postponed and Pooja will never go to Mauritius if she finds out Sumitra needs an operation. 

Harivansh is not convinced but Sumitra insists that they can't afford to have the operation right then. She doesn't want him to spend money on her when the wedding is coming so close. She says she can bear the pain for another month or two. She makes Harivansh and Billu swear not to tell the girls.

Billu cries hearing this and Harivansh promises to keep it as quiet as he can for as long as possible. Sumitra and Harivansh hold on to each other, devastated by this new turn in their lives. 

Precap: Pooja tells Bhavna that when some boy comes close to you, you can tell if they like you or not but... and Bhavna says, how do you know if it's love? 

Great, Bhavna is now going to give Pooja Krish-centric tips and Pooja is going to try them on Brij and royal confusion shall ensue. Brij better go to Mauritius. Come on, Daddaji! Time for you to play Cupid after G. did his best yesterday. Show Brij the way by sending him on that delegation!

Edited by bumtrinket - 27 February 2012 at 10:33am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ahciramitaspkie91shantellbrownmaverick17sumisa91I_luv_pretzelM1s5_5unsh1n3geesanna44

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "27 Feb 2012 Written Update" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanks BTClap..a brilliant update once again..jus luved reading it...as gud as watching the serial..thx dear..so Brij is begining to nurse feelings for pooja and he wants to be shown the right direction..God the plot is deepening and beginig to get scary..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinket

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
thanx darling wonderful as always.

bumtrinket

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thank you guys for reading and commenting! Hug

khushimuskaan

IF-Sizzlerz

khushimuskaan

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
thanx

bumtrinket

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Vabna s gonna think its Krish.Angry.thts my only concern..concern ??it is going 2 b like thaDead

I agree...God showed him way he idnt recognise itSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21bumtrinket

durum

durum

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks again!! So they are indeed going to show BBP as the older tortured lover.  Nice!!  There still may be a mrs. Psycho Pandey but she might be more a fiancee foisted by daddaji for political reasons ...

bumtrinket

durum

durum

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Quoting Bumtrinket:-
"She will have to find out for herself. But she can't flat out ask Brij because that would be awkward for him (I have to say I love this detail! She thinks it will be awkward for him, not her! LOL Our little kitten is going to grow up into a lioness, I see!)."
I suspect that the Valentine's Day car ride was an allegory for how the Brij-Pooja relationship will unfold.  Brij likes the fast lane; Pooja is scared.  Nonetheless, Brij eggs Pooja into risky behavior (driving) - she agrees.  When danger happens, even though he swerves her out of harms way, she shuts her eyes and thinks only about protecting him.  Though the fault for the reckless car ride was entirely Brij's, she was more worried about him.  There was also that strange dialogue: Brij says "you forgot that your responsibility accompanied you" and she responds "it is because you are with me that I got scared".  Despite the near death experience, she does not blame him; only herself for not having looked out for his safety.(I would have wrenched the steering wheel off and biffed the guy on the head with it AngryAngryAngry)

It is that episode in particular which makes me think that whatever the circumstances that brought about her getting shot, they transpired after Pooja did something where she thought she was protecting BBP.  Yes, Pooja is a sweet doll but she is intuitively protective about BBP - her behaviour at the shootout at the dargah was that of a lioness defending a cub.  Even her walking up to the podium (in an earlier episode) to hand BBP a safety pin for his torn kurta was against her normally timid behavior.

Edited by durum - 27 February 2012 at 6:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17divaniflower_roseI_luv_pretzelbumtrinketsunshine_sun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.