Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Finally...Really...married!!! - Page 5

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

From my experience...if its too quiet... have to wonder whats wrongπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so ...I guess they have picked up on the way to live happily ever after...sooner that imagined...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

That apart...I think the crew and the actors are doing a phenomenal job ...the situation was weaved in very naturally...real+reel...awesome!Edited by mysterieux - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This is what a grown up relationship is - kabhi khatta to kabhi mitha.

IF you are able to still be together at the end of the day and have each others back, then trust results...

Trust is not automatic as a result of saying 'I love you' or going dhak...Dhak...Trust  is achieved by the process they are going thru. Fighting is like a constant  Agniparikha of a relationship to keep validating your love..
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah like most married couple - kabhi neem kabhi shahed!!! πŸ˜† That was intense but i cudn't suppress a smile when Khushi said - i'll cry, shout at u n do watever i want n feel like n u cant do anything abt it n Arbav was like - hell i'm in a soup!!!
x.titli.x thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ LOVED YOUR POST THANKS FOR SHARINGπŸ˜‰πŸ‘
you're right it was a typical husband-wife fight it was so cute and adorable to watch though it was sad...but still in this case as always CV's and SaRun always manage to leave us speechless...😳
waiting for more fightsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
it's so much fun to watch IPKKND sometimes the story is so unpredictable πŸ˜†
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eveline

thats sweet..😊..the making up part...(well in our case the laptop was a hard learnt lesson..expensive too...πŸ˜†...never went that way again)

yes...time...with time...everything will fall in place...the storms will be weathered...the battles fought and won...bridges built...

I know blame the economy...takes fun out of these cute fightsπŸ˜‰

Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: eveline

...🀣..same here...the best thing about being married is...we can argue about anything under the sun ( and the moon too)...its a sign of a healthy marriage...πŸ˜ƒ

Absolutely...We cannot digest our food unless we have one fight atleast...

I guess Payash will not last long...they have barely spoken to each other let alone fight...πŸ˜†
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: GoGreen

really they want us to join everywhere...and i tell you they dont even mind to argue with us...they will be very happy with open arms...to fight with us...

🀣..dont they...they are worse than kids sometimes...mine yesterday was asked to take out son for a haircut...he dilly dallies...and then..u are coming right?? Me goes...why...what m i supposed to do ..watch u guys get a haircut...?? Him...i m not going alone...( My mind...why is the dresser gonna cut his throat instead of his hair and he needs me to protect him??...husbands i tell u πŸ˜†)
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arhimaniac

Absolutely...We cannot digest our food unless we have one fight atleast...

I guess Payash will not last long...they have barely spoken to each other let alone fight...πŸ˜†

payash..??!!!...but they are not married...not in my mind..πŸ˜†..they are still in the dating stages...coz they treat each other with so much sweet love and respect..ROFL
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: music1

I know blame the economy...takes fun out of these cute fightsπŸ˜‰

🀣..yup..so right...(btw the laptop still works..although the screen is tilted..we have kept it..for future use..)
eveline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterieux

From my experience...if its too quiet... have to wonder whats wrongπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so ...I guess they have picked up on the way to live happily ever after...sooner that imagined...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

That apart...I think the crew and the actors are doing a phenomenal job ...the situation was weaved in very naturally...real+reel...awesome!

πŸ˜†...mine too...when it is too quiet...a storm is brewing for sure...it has to be the lull before all hell breaks loose...

Indeed...awesome...stupendous...these past days have been very hard on the heart and mind...but scenes like these...redeem the show.
Edited by eveline - 12 years ago