Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

luvrahulsingh

luvrahulsingh

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
This is my last post...brija has ended finaly so clear r the reasons...so bldy disappointed wit the CVs...

good bye SKBM..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "finaly brija has ended..!!" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Dont goCry

hua kya...

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
@luvrahulsingh, pls tell what happened.. So BRij broke Pooja's heart is itCry

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
guys someone pls tell me what happened.. cant take the suspense anymore. If they broke the Brija even before it started, then its clear that neither does the channel nor the CVs care for this show.

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
brij ji cums to dargah very disturbd asking god to show rite path which is god 4 puja too. thn he spots puja he quikly walks of 4rm there. puja call him he ignores her

i dont think Brij is gonna break this quik. i've got my fingers crossed Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17sanchwbumtrinket

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparky21

brij ji cums to dargah very disturbd asking god to show rite path which is god 4 puja too. thn he spots puja he quikly walks of 4rm there. puja call him he ignores her

i dont think Brij is gonna break this quik. i've got my fingers crossed Day Dreaming

thanx for being positiveBig smile love u as alwys..

@SOWMIE...actually da other way round...Cvs care thts y ty wsnt 2 seperate BRIJA...

but only 2 reunite them...ppl jusy cant see BRija romancing..thy willl gte booored...now thy wiull b hooked 2 see wht happeensSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinket

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
alphabeta- I hope u r right.. now all hopes pinned on Mauritius episode

divani

divani

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i dnt think Brija has ended hvnt u ever herd of 'forrbiden fruits'  
guys have patience coz thy havnt admited to each. hw can u break sumthing that not together..

circumstances will bring thm togther face to face again again. B POSITIVE Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchwflower_roseI_luv_pretzelbumtrinketM1s5_5unsh1n3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.