Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

KeHtI hAiN TuMsEy KuCh kAmOsHiYaAn(pg33..18\7) (Page 38)

chulbuli94 IF-Rockerz
chulbuli94
chulbuli94

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Marie~~~I m still worried for GunjanConfusedIt seems something is going t happen Ouch
Pls,nothing should be against their relationship !!!

Your note~~~It's a good  n honest decision !!
BTW ~~I m looking forward for something else after u come back WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Marie-

--Isabella-- IF-Stunnerz
--Isabella--
--Isabella--

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Marie I haven't read this FF from the beginning Disapprove Now I'm starting from chapter 13... Can you give a brief synopsis what had happened in the earlier 12 parts Embarrassed Will comment after reading the rest parts Embarrassed

-Marie-

MahamRana Groupbie
MahamRana
MahamRana

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Very nice update...SmileSmileSmile

-Marie-

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Cute SaJan scenes. But then, why is Samrat shocked when he looks into her eyes?? Marie, please update soon.

-Marie-

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
 (Guys if you find something not able to connect understand or anything illogical Please IGNORE thank You :) )
          Kheti Hain Tumsey Kuch Kamoshiyaan..!!
(A ROMANTIC SAJAN LOVE STORY)

PART Eighteen

"Samrat tm yeh kia kar rahey ho ? tmhey kia lagta hai usey uskey kauf aur yaadoon sy dur kar k tm usey kush rakh pao gey ?wo dur reh k kbhi ni react karye ge? nahn samrat tm galat ho... Samrat jasey achi yaadein apni parchiyan pechey chor jati hain wasey hi buri yaadein insan k sath rehti hain... Gunjan ki life ka jo incident wo aj tak ni bhula paye har kuch arsey baad wo is depression aur anxious state mein chali jati hai .. kab wo yaadein wo dar wo kauf usey hotey huwey bhi na effect karein yeh tabhi ho ga jab wo apney is dar ko face karye ge.. jab usey is baat ka yaken ho ga k wo akeli ni wo helpless ni hai.. wo is kauf sy lad sakti hai.. Wo apni life mein agey barh sakti hai lakin uskey lea usey kudh struggle karni ho gi usko haqeqat batani parey gi...usey tm par itna trust karna parey ga k wo apni us yaad ko bhi tmharey sath share karye.. wo irritate ho sakti hai gusa ho sakti hai agar tm us sy pochna chao gey..wo rude behave kar sakti hai kuch bhi kar sakti hai wo samrat kkuch bhi..wo tmhey nuksan pohncha sakti hai apney ap ko ...jb wo us state mein hoti hai wo gunjan ni hoti ..wo apna ap tak bhul chuki hoti hai.. us wqt usey sirf aik ehsas hota hai ...k uskey sab bura karney waley hain..agey barhney k lea zarori hai key wo us phase ko aik dafa phir sy mehsos karye wo usey face karye..aur us sy jetney ki koshish karye.. uski memory mein jo gap usey tang karta hai wo fill karna zarori hai..usey sab kuch pata hona chahiye..wo kab kia karti hai wo kab kia kar sakti hai..uskey mind ko kisi bhi aney wali situation mein normal react karney k lea...usko kaisa feel hota hai wo sab kuch wo tmhey bataye...gunjan agar kisi ko sab bata sakti hai woh tm ho samrat..gunjan ko zindagi jena tm ney sikhaya hai...ise lea jo tm kar saktey ho wo koi bhi ni kar sakta..usey eshas dila saktey ho woh tm par trust kar sakti hai..wo helpless ni hai.wo tanha ni hai..usey koi kuch ni keh sakta..tm uskey sath ho hmesha..Samrat mein ne gunjan ko pehli martaba tm par kudh sy trust kartey dekha hai..samrat us din jab mein ne tmhey pehli dafa uski pass dekha tha..mein ne uskey face pe wo sakoon dekha tha jo kbhi mein ne ni dekha tha wo tmharey aney sey pehely sahi sy so bhi ni pati the..samrat us din mein ne gunjan to tmharey hawaley kia tha kuin ke mein janti the mein ya koi bhi aur dr aur dunia ki koi medicine gunjan ko wo zindagi ni dey saktey jo tm dey saktey..Ise lea mein ne us din tm sy sawal kia tha aur tmharey jawab par yakeen bhi kia tha.."

Samrat was standing in rain thinking what Muskaan told him...He remind the very first day he had sensed gunjan behaviour completely different n weird...he had came to her home...to return her book...but she didnt answered the doorbell...he thought she is not at home..but he heard her scream...he was shocked to death...as he looked arround tried to search out any open window ...tried to open the doors...he had no option except he broke the window glass...he looked around in home called out her name...he didnt hear anything...he moved around...n opened the door of her room...n saw her sitting in a corner..her eyes were red n tears were on her cheeks..her hairs were all messy..her room was a total mess..there was not a single thing in right condition...he got shocked as saw a knife in her hands..which was pointed towards him ... n she was shivering badly...as he had took a step towards her ...she had screamed at him to stop at his place..n threw stuff which was placed near him...samrat tried to call her by gunjan...but she keep on screaming..till as she saw him quite near she turned hiding her face pointing knife to him ...but her hand was so much shivering that knife dropped down on floor.. n as soon as samrat saw ...he pushed it under the bed near...he tried to touch her but could only hear her slow screams n pleads n crying...he whispered "Chashmish..its me Sam"...he slowly creased her hairs...holding her hands...she looked at him...fear was still there in her red eyes..."Mein Tmharey Pass hon Chashmish..Everything is fine..Mein Hon Na.."...samrat looked in her eyes..n made him sure..she will be fine with him...he hugged her...he made her feel better..he broke hug..n looked at her...she was in her half senses...samrat made her lye on bed...n was about to move away..but he stopped as felt her hands clutching his arms tightly..n her face was like a beautiful princess who was now in her heaven n peace...he felt difficult to breath as saw deep scars on her arm...her pale face having marks of tears..her hairs...he ran down his fingers in her hairs...arranging them lovingly...staring at her...he was...so lost in her...that he bend down n kissed her forehead..n then held her hands n kissed them...it was that day he had confessed himself to be her's forever..to promise himself to make her life beautiful that was more like a dream for her...to make sure his love for her didn't let her to go through this all again...he got confused what to do when he heard a girl calling gunjan's name...first to remove her hand from his arm..but he was not able to move away from her...his heart was not still sure that his chashmish is okay..he looked at the door where he saw muskan for first time..who was shocked n stunned...she moved towards them n looked at samrat who was most like glaring ..she asked him to move away..samrat showed how tightly gunjan had held him...n she seemed really surprised ... 
Later it was muskan n samrat who sat in lounge with cup of coffee..n that day samrat got most shocking news of his life..."Gunjan is suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disoder"... that day he had learned why she was all different from others...the way she used to behave at their home or at anyother place how much she used to be afraid lack confidence...it was like worst nightmare for samrat...but the worse situation of gunjan was enough to make him realize it was not him it was her who had gone through all this since her childhood till this time...that day had changed the rest of gunjan's life till date...
Now because of their so called guests she had faced the fear...of losing samrat ...of being alone once again...of being face her worst nightmare once again...she was not a girl who can not sense sarcasm and hatred..she was different n she was in every way...Samrat realized it little late that what is gunjan going through past days..but now he had made sure that he is not allowing anyone to make his chashsmish suffer once again...
.Muskan had asked him that day , " Samrat gunjan ki zimedari tm lena chahtey ho par kia mein yeh jaan sakti hon ? Yeh Koi humdardi ni hai ? Yeh tmhara tmhari mom pe koi ehsaan ni hai ? Kuch arsey baad tm us sy tang ni ao gey ? aur usey apni zindagi sy bhair ni nikalo gey ? Uskey tekh honey k chances aur na ho ney k equal hain...Kia tm waqai gunjan k lea sab kuch kar pao gey ? ? Tum Yeh sab kuin karna Chatey ho Akhir KUIN ???"

he came out of his thoughts as heard a thunderstorm n he realized he should be with gunjan in this weather..as heavy rains,winds n thunderstorms make her fearful...he get in the car n start driving at fast speed...

As she entered in home , she found it silent n empty...she got informed that no one is at home...she make a face..n place the ice creams cups in freezer which she had got for all of them...she moved to lounge..n truned on TV and picked up a magazine..she had thought to wait for samrat..she was listening some songs..n reading an article when in attempt to be lye n relax on couch she mistakenly changed the chanel before she could change the chanel she was like stoned at her place n her eyes were stick to tv screen...where there was a horrifying scene in which some goons were terrifying a girl chlid...she wasn't able to watch  more as she quickly turned it of with a flash of her nightmare..she scaned the whole room while sweating...n just then the light went out..she shiver badly...she searched up for her cell phone..she sank in couch..till she saw someone opening door n coming with a light. "Gunjan beta"...gunjan heard their old watchman who had came to give her light..she used to call him baba.."Baba...".."Gunjan beta light ko aney mein thodi dair ho jaye gi islea mein apkey lea mombati ley aya hon ap ko aur kuch tou ni chahye ? Samrat beta ghar ata hi ho ga.."..."Ji..mein tekh hon ap yeh rakh jaein.."..Gunjan mumbled hardly n looked here n there as was searching anything to make it as her protector..as soon as the old man left the room she breathed deeply..she held the candle frame n her cell phone calling samrat who's phone was not responding ..she rushed upstairs in her room...as she entered in room..she locked the door...she slides down with door..she was breathing heavily n sweating...after few minutes..she placeed candle frame on dressing table..she was scanning room after every 2 minutes to make herself sure no one is here door is locked she is safe..no one wil be able to find her hear..nothing is going to be wrong..but..fear was creeping in her inner with every passing moment...She was able to hear the heavy rain..thunderstorms...noisy horn's voice..she tired to stop listening stop feeling..she even shut the windows..try to keep hands on her ears..all the surroundings were making her feel worse...she screamed as were asking every noise to shut up...after some time she realized there was silence indeed..she wiped her tears..she felt relaxed..she got up..looking at the room..she tried to remind this is her room na ? she shrugged every thought ..she wanted to relax..n she knew she had only way to relax is to take a shower...she moved towards wardrobe...she started searching out for her clothes..the window of room got opened as due to heavy wind..she looked at back..she felt her breaths up n down..suddenly she felt all dark..as candle's flame blew out coz of wind..for seconds she was unable to see in darkness but soon she was able to see coz of moon light...

He just get out of the car as soon as door was opened..he looked at watchman who informed him that gunjan is all alone at home...n samrat felt earth shaking...he ran inside the home...saw it in all darkness...he felt something in his feet n as touched he realized it is gunjan's stole..he look around saw magazine n remote on floor..he looked upstairs..n ran on stairs...as he was taking each step with more fast speed his heart was slowing down...he tried to open the door but as sensed it locked he opened it with key ...there was no other lock of that room as samrat had made sure before getting married to gunjan coz he can never forget that day..just like gunjan cant undo her childhood incident ..it was unable for him to forget anything related to him specially her pain... as soon as he opened door he saw her looking for clothes...he felt relief..n moved towards her quickly n hugged her...

She was searching for clothes when she had heard a bit noise..she ignored it most coz she didnt want to think about everything again but just then she felt him hugging...she was stoned..she was blank..she could not think anything...she felt breathless as she felt his fingers creasing over her back removing her hairs..n his finger tried to untie the doorie of her dress...as soon as she realized it ...she pushed him n turned...Samrat was shocked to see her...her eyes..had same intensity...pain...fear...he saw her eyes scaning her surrounding in same way to find something to protect herself..he took a step towards her..n she screamed "Mujhey Janey do Merey Pass Mat ana"...She was unable to think anything she had clothes in her hand which were in her wardrobe..she threw them on him n repeated same screams..."Gunjan..."..samrat called her as moved closer to her n trying to held her hand to stop her .. he tried to make her come out of her trauma..but she doesnt seem to come out of her illusions n thoughts...As samrat held her arms n she was unable to resist..she couldnt think about more...except she bite his hand n even started to attack him with her sharp nails..he hadnt go throught such serious attacks of her like these not even when he had faced her for first time as her husband...[she was not a normal girl even still anyone of you are confused if u wana say psycho u can but i won't..]...how could he take her out of her trauma he was unable to think..even the thought of slapping her came across  but he had promised himself the day he had accepted that he will never harm her even when he have to face worse situations..he cant even scream at her ...he knew it n he had to wait till she calm down...

he closed eyes while sitting on floor n resting head on door of their room..it had been passed some time...while silence prevailed in their room..he got up...n scanned the room didnt see her anywhere..he looked here n there..n dn he sighed ...he knew where he wil find her..n he moved towards bed n just as he guessed he found her resting her head on bed side while sitting on floor..he sat down on his knees..he moved away her hairs from face...she opened her eyes slowly n looked at him...he could see there was now only strangeness not da wildness n fear in her eyes..he bit his lip..and wiped her tears..and creased her cheeks..he slowly took her hand..helping her to get up..she quietly followed him..as he made her stand near bed...n made her sit on it...he gave her water to drink...she was still scared,shivering n sweating..Samrat kneed down in front of her..n called her.."Chashmish.."..Samrat looked in her eyes with hope...he cupped her cheek..creasing to make her assure its him..his sam..n slowly as he saw the same spark in his chashmish's eyes he hugged her...n after few second he found her arms around his waist...n he could hear her sobs...he mumbles "Chashmish i am here now I am soory mjhey dair ho gaye.."...Gunjan broke hug n looked at him..she was confused n scared...samrat wipe her tears."Relax Chashmish everything is fine.. mein hon tmharey pass tmhara sam...tm tekh ho na ?"...gunjan noded lightly while trying to arrange her hairs bit n becoming normal..samrat got up to leave when she clutch arm tightly..she looked at him as he turned n saw her...he smiles n made her stand up ...n she followed him as he moved towards wardrobe..he selected a white sarree for her...she looked at him..n he smiled at her n cupped her face.."Fresh ho jao"...She noded..

https://soundcloud.com/ilyn-aquino/13-nsync-this-i-promise-you
When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes
And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies
I'll be your strength,
I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone
The one you should call,
Was standing here all along..

She came in room after changing in a beautiful white sarree..she was adjusting her saree pallu n her hairs..when he saw samrat in his white trouser and white shirt while his all buttons were open...she saw him cleaning his nail's injuries..She moved to him feeling much guilty n with no guts to stand next to him...Samrat stoped as she took the cotton from his hand..n started cleaning his arm..he looked at her...she is ethereal beauty..a wide smile spread on his lips...she is beautiful...he slowly moved his hand on her waist...which made her look in his eyes for a moment...his hands send shiver in her spine...his eyes were enough to let her know nothing has changed in between them n nothing can be changed...coz he will not let the change come...

And I will take
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong
Till the day my life is through
This I promise you
This I promise you

he pulled her more closer to him...n whispered..."Hey Beautiful I am missing your lovely smile"...he looked in her eyes..n she had to smile for him...her lips were compelled to smile..she put her hands on chest n his arms held her from waist...after cleaning them she looked at him who was continuously staring at her..

I've loved you forever,
In lifetimes before
And I promise you never...
Will you hurt anymore
I give you my word
I give you my heart (give you my heart)
This is a battle we've won
And with this vow,
Forever has now begun...

Ooh, I promise you...
she stood up on her toes n kissed him on neck..his arm creased her back lovingly...she kissed his shoulder...he nuzzled in her hairs...as she kissed him on his chest...his lips sucked her earlobe..she shiver...n pushed him lightly to let her move away...but he held her arm...n move closer to her back as...removed her hairs n kissed her back...she blushed hard..as his fingers opened the dorie..she turned .
Just close your eyes (close your eyes)
Each loving day (each loving day)
I know this feeling won't go away (no..)
This I promise you..
This I promise you..
Their Life was not another fantasy love story but it had so much like fantasy love story..he was a prince charming in her life who came to rescue her from curse of a witch..it was him who teach her in real meaning[not as pharase in real]..how to love...how to care..how to smile..how to laugh...in real he made her live life...
Over and over I fall (over and over I fall)
When I hear you call
Without you in my life baby
I just wouldn't be living at all...

She came in his life like a fairy..who made him think that life was much more beautiful n lively than it could be..he realized life can be worse...he realized the story of perfect match is actually ture..he was her soulmate..the way she completes him..the life was nothing without her..
And I will take (I will take you in my arms)
You in my arms
And hold you right where you belong (right where you belong)
This I promise you baby

this time he looked at her..n he smiles helplessly at her...as she held his hand...moved beside him while..creasing his arm n looking in his eyes...her lips leave a trail of kisses on his arm...she hugged him from back...n kissed him from back...he creased her arms...n held her hands..n turned to her..she had slight twinkling eyes..he make a face...n cupped her cheek..request her to smile..

Just close your eyes 
Each loving day (each loving day)
I know this feeling won't go away (no..)
Every word I say is true
This I promise you

she smiles bit n then hugged him while crying..he hugged him tightly..creasing her hairs..soothing her pain...they broke hug after few minutes..he cupped her face wiped her tears n kissed her forehead..she smiles..he thought to lift up her mood..

Every word I say is true
This I promise you.
 She surely doesn't need anything else just being beside him was enough for making her happy n calm...As he tried to move away she held his hand n shaking head in no...to move away...he smiles n assured her he is here with her...now n always...
https://soundcloud.com/bananacakes/bruno-mars-just-the-way-you-are
Ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Yeahh
She was staring at sky from window when she heard song and turned...She saw him coming towards her ..she was stoned at her place..he moved away her spectacles. She smiles..and blushed as saw him on knees n asking her for a dance...She gladly accepted it..she loves to dance..and that too with him...He smiles naughtily as his arms encircled her waist...n she placed arm on his shoulder..while he held her other arm...while leading the dance..they both smiled...as they remembered their mornings where they used to stare at each other on waking up...the nights which they used to spend on terrace enjoying watching stars or teasing each other...
I know, I know
When I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so
Sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me "Do I look okay? "
I say
Samrat twill her twice n she landed in his arms..they both stares in each other eyes..there was compliment for each other..for being best everytime ..for being there with each other every time...he twill her and hugged her from back...as they swing from left to right...samrat leaving his marks on her shoulders and neck..gunjan clutching his palms...while small smile played across their lips..how much they mean to each other..there was no question in that..and there was no answer satisfying this question...

When I see your face (face face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
Just the way you are (are)
And when you smile (smile smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing (amazing)
Yeah
Gunjan broke hug n turned to him...she placed arms around his neck...he pulled her closer by helding her from waist..he creased her cheeks...while they were swaying on the tone..his gaze made..her blushed n lower her gaze...his hand creased her chin...leading to her neck...gunjan blushingly moved away his hand..n shaking head asking him not to tease n let her enjoy the dance with her...he gigles at her shyness..
Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
He moved away her hairs who were hidding her face..n showed his annoyance as he is not able to stare at her beautiful face..she smiles and ask to pause for a minute..she moved towards dressing..she rolled her hairs n placed a hairpin to make them intact at their place...she turned n saw him staring at her..she looked in his eyes..as his palm cupped her cheeks..his fingers creased his jaws...n she closed eyes..as he creased..his lips..passionately...she felt her heartbeat fast...before he lean to capture her lips...but perfume dropped down because of her hand movement...as she opened eyes n saw his wroth watching worst look..she laughed heartily...he stared at her long watching her laughing whole heartedly for first time...gunjan smiles at his loving gaze..n then move forward n whisper " Soory".. as she tried to move...samrat held her hand..she smiles widely..
Oh you know, you know, you know
I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say
Gunjan looked at him back...n both stares...he placed her arm on his shoulder..gunjan placed head on his shoulder..as they moved to and fro...they were loving to be in each other..to feel each other hearts beating at same rythm..could be with each other...gunjan kissed his ears..he smiles at her gesture..n kissed her shoulder to let her know he is thankful to her too for being with him all the time just like he was with her everytym..
When I see your face (face face...)
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing (amazing)
And when you smile (smile smile...)
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing (amazing)
She broke hug..n both looked each other n they stares...she become more close to him..she looked at his lips...samrat stares at her..as she leans closer to him..and captures his lips...it was a soft touch..they both look at each other as they lean to kiss each other ...gunjan held his shirt as he pulled her more closer...he cupped her face...as kissed her deeper...her fingers were playing with his hairs...they were lost in each other...
The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing (amazing)
He pinched her on wall as they broke the kiss..and both giggles as look in each other eyes..they were crazy ..they were mad for each other..and they not even care about anything anymore...they were together..and they knew even how much they have to face worse there will be never any change..coz they were the way they were..different from others..different from world..they were for each other..and they knew it they were perfect with each other...their giggle as they both lean again to kiss each other..but just only touch...as her giggle didn't let him..samrat glared her..n before she could reply her he lift her in arms..and her smile grew even wider...as they moved to their heaven...

"Muskan Kiya tmney kbhi Muhabbat ki hai ? kisi ki rooh sy ? kisi sy baat kea begair ?kisi ko sirf dekh kar uski zindagi ki kami jani hai ? kbhi kisi ko apney lea rotey huwey dekha hai ?kbhi kisi ki zindagi mein apni inti ehmiyt dekhi hai k wo apki zindagi bachaney k lea apni zindagi ki parwa na karye ? Muskan mjhey koi janoonon wala ishq ni hai us sy mein sahi keh raha hon Mujhey ni pata mein uskey lea apni jaan dy paon ga k ni..mein uski ankh mein ansu na aney ka bhi wada ni kar sakta.Han mein yeh janta hon...k wo merey lea sirf aur sirf meri chashmish hai aur kuch ni...aur mein sirf itna janta hon chahye kuch bhi ho jaye Samrat Chashmish ka sath kbhi ni chodey ga..wo kbhi usey akela ni mehsos honey dey ga..usko yeh ehsas key koi uska hai sirf..uski parwa karta hai ..us sey muhbbaat karta hai.. uska sath hmesha dey ga..tou wo merey elawa koi ni ho ga"
PRECAPE:

Gunjan sharing truth with Samrat...

NOTE:Thank you for lovely comments <3 Second Last Update will be on 15 June :)   If you liked the part do comment <3 

Edited by MSluvsSI - 12 June 2013 at 3:54pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzz358674Lekshmic7Glowing_Starchulbuli94juhi_sajanSwaNia_2snowwhite28Shafoosonu-monupakpearlHSFA.AngryBird.AdorableDeviljyothi-

HSFA IF-Sizzlerz
HSFA
HSFA

Posted: 12 June 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Res (Not in a state to comment)

Edited by HSFA - 12 June 2013 at 5:34pm
juhi_sajan IF-Rockerz
juhi_sajan
juhi_sajan

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
this update has left me goosebumpsHeart I really really love it yaarBig smile
it was very good n u are indeed a wonderful writerClap

As I have said earlier I simply love samrat in this story the way he handles gunjan is just out of the world , and gunjan's love for samrat is unexpressibleEmbarrassed
I LOVE YOU for writing this storyEmbarrassed

-Marie-

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
that is great update

-Marie-

Go to top