KeHtI hAiN TuMsEy KuCh kAmOsHiYaAn(pg33..18\7) - Page 27

Posted: 11 years ago
amazing update
loved sajan scenes so cute
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Edited by fend - 11 years ago
superb update yaar!!!!!!!!!!! luved it!!!!
Originally posted by pakpearl

I always find gunjan's behaviour a little weird yet cute...Samrat is extra sweet 2 put up with his sweetheart's nakhre😳 ... well done,sweetie..4 maintaining d quality as u've started many a projects at d same time !!!!

@bold YEah it is ...GUnjan s character is weird..all dat ff is about u need to find da real charactr n reasons behind this weirdness not gona show u in ff but wil gona try to make u feel lets see whos gona feel or not😆sounds stupid i knw 🥱🤣
Hey meri. Nice story. Gunjan is really different in this story.   i love reading sajan ff. Plz pm me wenever u update.
Posted: 10 years ago

Kheti Hain Tumsey Kuch Kamoshiyaan..!!
(A ROMANTIC SAJAN LOVE STORY)

PART SIXTEEN

Samrat was getting ready while was lost in thoughts...She was not his chashmish ...who get up early...helping him in getting ready...when her eyes aRe red...n it was clear from her face how much she need sleep...Gunjan handled him his tye n was about to move away when he grabbed her arm n pull her in his arms placing his arm around her slim waist..

Samrat:Kuin jagi ho itni jaldi? 

Gunjan:Samrat aj coll...

Samrat:Shut up JHoot boltey huwey bohat buri lagti ho mujhey..

Samrat had lost his temper...n gunjan shivered as heard his voice ...she was in shock to react...while he picking up his stuffs left the room more hurriedly than he ever had...

She did indeed a big mistake lying to him...she knew how much he hates lies..n most importantly he hates when she tries to hide something from him...She sighed...two tears helplessly escapes her eyes...

At last she gathered her all courage n moved towards balcony...saw him moving away driver n doing his stuff himself...She bit her lips feeling guilty ...he is gona mad at every single person now...She hoped he might see towards their balcony...n her wish accomplished he did but his gaze had only complain n ignorance...which hurt her...but still she managed to give him a weak goodbye smile along a flying kiss...

Samrat closed eyes as seem he felt her lips...he cursed n get upset at same time...he didnt like his anger...being angry with her...it was the most worse thing he consider he ever can do or did...

She stares in hope...n his car seems disappear behind the door...she closed eyes disappointingly...Samrat looked at balcony n didnt help in sighing...dam he was unable to get angry with her for more than five minutes...

Gunjan got her cel typed 
"soory...n i love you Sam...Only n Only My Sam."

He read her text on entering his office...As he rested head on back on seat..n closed eyes...remind of the moment...how she lied...he texxted back...

"Its okay...I wil talk in evening extremely hectic schedule "

Gunjan glares at his pic as she read his reply...

He clearly was ignoring her ...n she knew it...

She got upset...he was lying now...what he was trying to show now ???

She looks herself in mirror tried to make her look better n moved downstairs...

She find her mom there only in kitchen...

She walks to her mom...

Gunjan:Good Morning Mom...

SM:kahan the ? Samrat abhi gya hai nashta kea bina...

Gunjan:wo m...

SM:gunjan kitni dafa kha hai k jaldi uth jaya karo wo bhi late ho jata hai...

Gunjan:MOm wo late ni huwa wo jaan bujh k breakfast ni kar k gya takey mjhey apsey dant parey...

SM:tou tm ney konsa uskey le breakfast bana k rakha huwa tha ?

Gunjan : Mom abhi tou...

SM:gunjan bas tm bohat careless ho...

Gunjan:MEeri baat tou sunaein mom...

SM:no arguments gunjan kab tak bachi bani raho ge han ?U need to grow up Gunjan now...

Gunjan:par...

"Wish i had a fairy godmother jo meri har wish puri kar deti ...sam k gusey sy bachati...mom k dant sy...aik smbhlta ni hai aur yahan mom bhi..."

On breakfast table,

Gunjan:Mom please baat tou sunaein...

Dadi:kiya huwa gunjan beta ?

Gunjan:Daddoo dekhein na mom mjhsy naraz hain...

Dadi:wo kuin bhae?

SM:dekhein na ma isko zara ehsas ni hai samrat begair nashta kea chala gya...

Gunjan:par mein ne usey nasha karny sy mana tou ni kia tha na...

SM:Bas gunjan bohat behas karti ho.nashta kar lo maa ka dehayan rakhna mein ja rahe hon jaldi wapis a jaon ge

Gunjan:tekh hai ap dehyan sy jana ...gusa kam karna.. apney gusey waley betey ko phone kar k keh dena k sab par mera gusa mat utarey...aa aik mint phly meri baat complete honey dein aur.. apni pagal beti k lea chocolate lany k lea mat bholna..

SM:tu ne us sy phr koi jhoot bola kia?

Gunjan:maa mein jhoot ni bolti...

SM:Samrat kisi aur baat pe gusa huwa hai kbhi itna kia ?

Gunjan:acha acha janti hon mein dekh lon ge ap jao apna khayal rakhna 

SM:tm bhi sudhar jao warna mar khao ge mjhsy 

Gunjan:apka beta dant kum sunaye tu na...byee byee maa...

Gunjan leaving her mom came back to her grandmother.. n smiles at her...

Gunjan got busy wid his grandmother..

Soon she was so invloved in her gosips that she told her that how she feels bad when ever samrat gets upsets n her mom gets angry on her...

Gunjan:dado ap hi batein na kia karon mein...

After thinking a lot dadi suggested her to cook something for them...and at last she came to some decision for making gajar ka halwa...

She was totally unaware of cooking ... so she seek help of her other two guests which get excited as willingly accepted to offer help...

After a loads of effort of whole day she got succeed in making dinner...She was so dam happy to make it for first time ever in her life...for samrat...

In all that she had totally forget her cellphone who was dead now coz of no charging...

She was all messed up ...She took leave to get change...

She came down as heard the car horn...She saw samrat who was sitting along everyone...

Samrat glanced her...she was wearing an anarkali white frok...

Samrat felt his heart beat certainly faster as she was looking breath taking in her white frok...

She sat down next to him n smiles at him.. n everyone... 

Everyone started dinner while gunjan served samrat...as soon as she placed head in her lap to start having dinner...he held her hand...she held her breaths..n looked at him in bit surpirse...as his fingers crease slowly her skin..she get more n more uncomfortable n start looking at others who were all busy in their diner... gunjan tired to glare him but seeing his eyes already showing up her didnt allow her as she knows now she have to surrender in front of his will if she seeks forgivness from him...

They both continued their dinner...while samrat clearly enjoyed helding her hand. where she keep on trying her best ..not to visible her feelings on her face...

Samrat was more enjoying how she was showing everything is normal while her heart was certainly restless//this thought was certainly beautiful for him...

Samrat let her hand go when she had to go to bring sweet dish after dinner...

As it took her bit time.. Samrat excused himself n follow her in kitchen...

He left shocked as saw her cleaning her blood from her hand...he moved quickly to her n took her hand..n saw it bledding coz it had some cuts while her wrist was burnt too...

Samrat looked at her who was scared to death right now...Samrat was totally confused how she can get these all injuries...but as soon as he caught glance of gajar ka halwa at the slab ...his anger took its place...

SAMRAT:Kia ZARORAT the tumhy huh ??

He asked her angirly as made her sit on a chair n moved to take an aid box...

Gunjan kept silent she was clearly ignoring his question as his anger always hurt her n push her again to sulk ...

Samrat took her hand gently without seeing her ...n tried to clean her wonds n put bandage on her wonds...

Gunjan:dard hota hai bohat...

She whispers...

Samrat:asy kam karo ge tu ho ga hi na dard...

Samrat replies while dressing her wounds with all care n attention...

Gunjan:tmhara gusa dard deta hai tmhary lea kuch karney sy agar dard milta hai tu us pe mjhey dukh ni hota...

Samrat:kuin karti ho aesey Mujhsy pyaar ni karti ? jo wohi kaam karti ho jis sy mana karta hon...

Gunjan:par...

Samrat:aik tmhari yeh par lakin agar magar ni khtam hota kbhi..chalo ab khilao sab ko gajar ka halwa...

Samrat looked at her n finds her all sad.....he sighed ..cupped her face n kissed her forehead...n whisper.."go n wash ur face n dn come i wil take halwa for everyone okay ?"

hmm.. she noded as she moved to clean the blood spots... while samrat took halwa and moved out...

Gunjan came out n saw everyone smiling at her..which makes her confused rather...

Benji:Bhabhi halwa aj sy ap hi banao ge its awesome..

Suhani:Han bhabhi i just loved it now we are gona bug u a lot for halwa..

SD:yeah gunjan really aj tu maza hi a gya khany ka...

Dadi:waqai gunjan tm bilkul galat the tum bht achi cooking kar sakti ho...
cbbcb
Samrat n rest of people looked at her ...n samrat tires his best to make it not an issue...

Samrat:wow really gunjan thank you very much sonali.. bohat acha hai

Gunjan:really samrat mjhey bhi taste karao na...

Samrat:Chashmish tum room mein chalo mein abhi ley k ata hon n u need rest get it ?/

Gunjan :umm okay..

Gunjan however wanted to taste at once but as he had looked at her the way was very clear for her...he is in charge at the moment..

SD:gunjan ko kia huwa hai ?

Gunjan:kuch ni dad woh bas thoda ...

Samrat:jal gya aur cut laga kuch bhi tou ni huwa right gunjan ?

Gunjan:Sam...

Gunjan tired to tel samrat to make it not a big deal n make their parents worry..

SM:dekhao gunjan zyada tou ni laga? tmney btaya kuin ni ? dard tou ni hai hmey gunjan ko doctor k le k jana hai...

Samrat:Mom relax zyada ni hai mein dekh chuka hon par phir bhi kal doctor k lea jaon ga gunjan ko ap ab fikar mat karo wo rest kary ge tou tekh rahe ge...

Samrat get up next to gunjan and sm..

Gunjan:Sam room mein chalein please..

Gunjan who was next to samrat held his arms tightly as felt litle dizzy n at same time she whipsers n tries to show herself normal as possible as it was for her..

Samrat:u okay?

Samrat as heard got worried and at same time knew that he have to cover it for her..

Gunjan:yea...

Samrat:mom mein gunjan ko room mein le k jata hon ap please milk behjwa dena hmarey room mein..

SM:tekh hai gunjan apna khayal rakhna...

Samrat n gunjan walks upstairs to their room...samrat lifted her as soon as they got vanished from others eyes...

He made her lye on bed in their room..where she was more or less in conscience.. 

Samrat:Chashmish are u alright ? tm tekh ho na ?chahsmish...?

Gunjan :Sam i am fine just let me sleep for some...

She dazed off completing her sentence silently..

Samrat got worried n called upon his friend who was a doctor...

Suhani n benji walks in room n saw samrat worried like hell...

Suhani:bhai bhabhi kasi hain ?

Benji:bhai kia huwa ap intey pareshan kuin ho ?

Samrat:kuch ni huwa just Muskan ko bulaya hai...

Suhani: What ? bhai dr.Muskan ko phr sy par Bhabhi bilkul ...Why she is looking so pale bhai..?

Samrat:Suhani I dont know.. mjhey ni pata i just want her to be fine..

Benji:bhai relax calm down bhabhi ko kuch ni ho ga.. mein jata hon nechey dad mom ko na hi pata chaley tou better hai mein muskan di ati hai tu unko ley k ata hon okay..Suhani bhai ka dehyan rakhna...

Suhani:Bhai...

Samrat:Suhani mein ne gunjan ko bohat mushkil bohat mushkil sy apni chashmish banaya hai mein usey phir sey andehron mein ni dekh paon ga... aj itney arsey  baad mein ne uskey face pe wo fear...wo feeling...jo usko kha jati the...Suhani Gunjan phr sy...

Suhani:Ni bhai yeh sirf apkey weham hain..bhabhi bilkul tekh hai unhey kuch ni huwa.. may be injury k waja sy huwa ho...

Just then door opened and samrat saw his friend Muskan n Benji...

Muskan:Samrat tm kasy careless ho saktey ho ? Tum jantey ho usey ...

Samrat:Muskan just tel me usey kia huwa hai wo tekh hai na wo meri chahsmish hai na ...

Muskaan:Samrat please apney apko smbhalo Okay Tmhey Gunjan k lea strong banana ho ga tm asey uska khayal ni rakh pao ge

Samrat:Muskan usey kia huwa hai wo achank pale kasy hui aur wo uskey face pe...

Muskaan:Serious ni hai samrat magar serious ho sakta hai..agar tm asy hi careless rahe.. kia gunjan ko koi tension hai ? kia tm dono ka koi jaghra chal raha hai ? kia tm us sey dur janey k koi baat k hai ? gunjan ka case itna simple ni hai agar hm ne zara si bhi mistake ki tou jo koshish tm ne apni chashmish bananey mein k hai wo gunjan bhi ni rahe ge...

Samrat:Muskan please ...

Muskan: samrat please i am seriously requesting just make it sure u r beside her always.. this is only soultion of her problem...otherwise i am sory nothing wil help her to live a normal life...us ko may be nend na aye usko mein ne medicine likh di hai but it wil only help her to sleep calmly baqi sab tm par depend karta hai Take Care...

Samrat:dad mery new york waly project k lea mjhey aik month k lea new york jana parey ga..

SM:kia ? Samrat gunjan tmharey bina aik month...

Samrat:wo merey sath jaye ge..

SD:Samrat tm jantey bhi ho uska smester start honey wala hai last smester hai uska ...

Samrat: Dad yeh project bht imp hai

SD:uski studies bhi imp hai tm six months k lea postponed kar sakty ho jb wo free ho jaye ge  u guys can go...

Samrat:Dad merey pass time ni hai Mein ne parso k flight karai hai...

SD:tm pagal ho gaye ho ? Gunjan ney janaey k lea han keh dia hai kiya ?

Samrat:usko chalna hi ho ga... kuin key samrat apni chashmish ko kbhi phr sy ni khoney dey ga...

SM:samrat gunjan ko kia huwa hai ? 

Samrat:Maa...

Suhani:bhai bhabhi apkey sath janey sy man kar dein tab ?

Samrat:usko chalna hi ho ga suhani..

Benji:par bhai bhabhi ko phr sy wo feelings kasy wapis a sakti hai..? aj wo mom dad dadi merey suhani k sath normal the..

Samrat:Normal benji? Gunjan ko yeh Baat pata the k uska halwa karab hai. aur usko yeh bhi pata tha k sonali ne yeh kia hai... Mujhey tu...

Suhani:Bhai ?

Samrat:Dam how can i do that to her ?

Benji:Bhai...

Samrat:tm log ney notice ni kia jb sy sonali aye hai gunjan aur  merey darmiyan taqreeban roz hi ladaye huwi hai jab k tm dono jantey ho k chashmish mjhsy kitna pyar karti hai,,,,,,zaroor yeh sonali aur masi ne hi kuch kia hai k chashmish aj asey...

Chashmish I am soory Mein sab sy bara bewakuf hon jo mujhey realize hi ni huwa k mera aesa gusa karna baat baat pe tmhey kitna hurt karta hai...I am soory meri waja sey hi tm hy aj phr sy wo wali feelings ko face karna para..par i promise you chashmish mein wo feelings khabhi wapis ni aney don ga mein tmhara hon aur tmhara hi rahon ga..chahey kuch bhi...aur tm meri ho meri chashmish ...tmhey kuch ni ho ga mein kuch honey  hi ni don ga...

To be COntinued

Ahh.. I know after writing this i can completely say i am a horrible wirter I am not gona say read n comment coz i know its just getting boring n not upto mark i am sory i tried to make it better but i am not able to write it as i was used to... So please bear wid me <3 

Take Care

Kamoshi <3

Sweetheart 🤗 a hug for the update 😆 

Itne dino baad finally u got time and gave an update. Btw were u kidding?😲 That u can't write and its not boring so get that right I assure taht the update was rocking. I mean seriously this update is superb 👏 like u 😉 Loved it to the core. Awww my sajan are so adorable Its really getting intersting. This SS is one of my favs amongst ur works its so special 😳 
Can't wait for the next update so plz update soon this time...😆 

Yourz Angel ❤️
Edited by HSFA - 10 years ago
Thanks for PM.

U r a good writer.I liked this cont.

Hope gunjan goes with samrat.
superbb update😃...loved it..ur an amazingg writer..
hope gunjan goes wid samrat..wondering wts bothering gunjan..
plzz do cont soon nd thanx 4 d pm..eagerly waiting fr the next part..love this ff😳
Edited by SM_317 - 10 years ago
finally you updated :DDD

lovly part ...
I loved the update, Marie. Please update soon. Want to know if Gunjan goes with Samrat or there is a twist here.