UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
When Payal had Akash by her side to cry on his shoulders,, and Akash reassuring her!

khuhsi U can hug me!

I felt so baadd!!! She is alone, Arnav cannot be blamed , as he is a big time victim of MU! 

The trauma he is going through  is heart wrenching as well he too needs  hug!!! Again I am available !πŸ˜‰

The main problem and fault with Arhi is that, there is a big time communication gap between them!

from the Beginning they never had a meaningful conversation!

Either they tease eachother, taunt , fight, challenge, got lovey dovey but never spoke their heart out clearly!

Even today, they scream and say "i hate u" but cannot speak their heart out, also it's too late now!😭

So I dont find any fault with Arnav in this track and Khuhsi is a sweet heart ,,,suffering for no fault of hers, 

Also this is getting on my nerves,,,,,,somebody pacify me that it'll be alright soon, n he will realise his mistake soon!!

Is there anyone else feeling the same!! Ab bus, ENOUGH!

EDITED: precap is promising though for some fun!πŸ˜‰
Edited by UltimateBarun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
ZOHA i liked it today its like the peak of sillyness but one thing i feel once Arnav  finds out truth khushi willbe a princess.
rima thumbnail
all he has to do is ask her or take her to task the way he did to shyam. all this is just to drag the misunderstanding track
Chamkeeli22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
😊, don't worry... ALL IZZ WELL... Cos

1. There was a reason why Khushi spoke about how Arnav married her by threatening about Payal... Someone in the house has heard it and when the time is right, they will come to Khsuhi's rescue or at least will support her in an anonymous manner

2. Khushi has said she will do whatever she wants... That is going to be fun... And she has told DM that she will not cry... Combined with the precap this means that our KKG may have become KASR but she can still be goofy and make us laugh

3. Telling each other that they hate each other is the high point on the downside of their marriage... From now on first ASR and then Khushi has to figure how to un-say this hate dialogue...

So, in summary... ALL IZZ WELL... Chalo, give us a smile now... You make so many of us smile with all your posts and VMs,... So hopefully, I have succeeded in returning that favor at least this once
😊
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why do u think it is late Zoha ?
They will come around .. I feel Kushi will come to know the reason for the wedding from snake & she will then understand Arnav & take him  to task πŸ˜†

Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Zoha i wanna give you hug.. πŸ€—.. Awesome.. Only if they have a good convo.. So true..
ArjunRoshan89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
feeling the same...about "hugging"?? ! HELL YESπŸ˜ƒ! Khushi you are always welcome! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Zoha,
  For this entire week and next week we have to see this. Hate. It will be when the ME is approaching that Arnav will realize his mistake and knowing about Khushi's innocence. Its has been 2 weeks that we are seeing total tear jerkier episodes. So I give it another 2 weeks for the intensity to build up and Arnav to know the truth. I totally agree with you that they never ever have had a decent conversation. It doesn't last more than few mins. CVs owe this to us. They should talk like normal people. Arnav has had more conversations with Di then KKG and Khushi has had more conversations with Payal and for that matter parasitic Creep then Arnav  . Lalit has to concentrate on this. 
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

When Payal had Akash by his side to cry on his shoulders,, and Akash reassuring her!

khuhsi U can hug me!

I felt so baadd!!! She is alone, Arnav cannot be blamed , as he is a big time victim of MU! 

The trauma he is going through  is heart wrenching as well he too needs  hug!!! Again I am available !πŸ˜‰

The main problem and fault with Arhi is that, there is a big time communication gap between them!

from the Beginning they never had a meaningful conversation!

Either they tease eachother, taunt , fight, challenge, got lovey dovey but never spoke their heart out clearly!

Even today, they scream and say "i hate u" but cannot speak their heart out, also it's too late now!😭

So I dont find any fault with Arnav in this track and Khuhsi is a sweet heart ,,,suffering for no fault of hers, 

Also this is getting on my nerves,,,,,,somebody pacify me that it'll be alright soon, n he will realise his mistake soon!!

Is there anyone else feeling the same!! Ab bus, ENOUGH!

Exactly Zoha. I agree completely. They had communication problems from the begining . Even when Arnav was all lovey dovey towards her Khushi was all confused and did not reciprocate at all. Arnav had to talk about challenges and stuff and then only she answered him back. Now the problem is  they got married without much verbal interactions between them. 
Arnav has already LOST HIS HATING SPREE ALMOST IN A DAY. Thats the BEST PART. He was pretty down today. Whatever he said he said because he wanted to SHOW OFF his anger. He DID NOT MEAN A THING I guess.
Hopefully tomorrow onwards we are going to get back our CLUMSY Khushi and some comic moments between the couple(precap prediction).
I dont want the family to find out anything as of now. All I want is for Arnie to work really hard and try to be extra supportive to Khushi in front of his family at least for the sake of Anji. She was suspicious today,

Inside the room let them fight As much as possible. Yeah the sleeping arrangements were not shown today. Hopefully its going to get changed soon.
Again Tomorrow is a better day I hope.😊
Edited by trina2010 - 12 years ago
rcdv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chamkeeli22

😊, don't worry... ALL IZZ WELL... Cos

1. There was a reason why Khushi spoke about how Arnav married her by threatening about Payal... Someone in the house has heard it and when the time is right, they will come to Khsuhi's rescue or at least will support her in an anonymous manner

2. Khushi has said she will do whatever she wants... That is going to be fun... And she has told DM that she will not cry... Combined with the precap this means that our KKG may have become KASR but she can still be goofy and make us laugh

3. Telling each other that they hate each other is the high point on the downside of their marriage... From now on first ASR and then Khushi has to figure how to un-say this hate dialogue...

So, in summary... ALL IZZ WELL... Chalo, give us a smile now... You make so many of us smile with all your posts and VMs,... So hopefully, I have succeeded in returning that favor at least this once
😊

i thought the same thing that someone might have heard it and i thought it was Akash becuase he said to payal that whatever Khushiji did there must be a reason. i really like this track now becuase we got our old khushi back with her naughty acting. precap made my day. i was laughing to the death.