DeepAnBH thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Karan and Tanya's party continue. There is more dancing and music. Tanya notices that Karan is aloof and asks him to come closer. As he takes his time in doing so, she moves closer to him. Before she reaches him, she gets a call from Dr.Kapadia. She gets the news that Nandini has regained consciousness and is asking for Karan. By then Karan manages to reach Tanya, she hands him the mobile phone and Karan speaks to Dr.kapadia. He is then mad with joy and rushes out to the hospital to meet her. He bangs people around as he makes way to get out of the party. Tanya has mixed feelings as she watches Karan. Mihir & thulsi rush towards Tanya asking her the reason for Karan's strange behaviour. Tanya conveys the information. As everybody is happy, Thulsi watches that Tanya has mixed reactions. She can understand her feelings.

Waqt ke badal the rishte….

Karan drives to the hospital. He meets Nandini and they cry and hug each other. Nandini enquires about the family and her child. Karan replies that everybody is fine and she has a cute baby girl, just like her and does she know what she is called? Nandini replies bhoomi. Karan is surprised and wonders how she is aware. Nandini replies that she had told Tanya that if she has a girl she would call her Bhoomi. Then Nandini asks how Tanya is. Surely Karan must have cared for her. Karan sort of mumbles that he has taken care of her and she of him. Nandini is a little confused. By then a nurse enters their room and asks him not to disturb the patient too much and doctor wants to meet him. Karan promises to be back soon and wonders how he can ever convey what has happened.

Tanya tries karan's mobile phone and discovers that it is switched off. She feels a little worried. Ganga suggests that she tries calling the hospital. Tanya says that karan and nandini are meeting after a long time. She should not butt in after all she is a stranger. Ganga says she is a part of the family and has every right to be bothered about Karan and her friend nandini. By then Baa and Thulsi says they are planning to go to the hospital. Ganga and a hesitant Tanya decide to join them.

Mohini tells Bhoomi that she has some sweeteners for her. Bhoomi assumes it's a chocolate. Mohini says Nandini, the woman in the hospital, the one who was asleep for years has woken up. Bhoomi says, who Mausi? Mohini is a little disappointed, that Bhoomi called her Mausi. She tells her Bhoomi should surely meet her. She should hurry up and join her mummy.

As Bhoomi rushes out, Mohini says she herself could ensure that Nandini becomes aware of certain things. As Thulsi is in the party, she cannot join them right now. But her arrow has started its journey. Now Bhoomi will call Tanya Mummy and Karan papa in front of nandini and bechari Nandini……… Bhoomi rushes back and says mummy has already left for the hospital. Mohini is disappointed but knows that things cannot be concealed for long.

Nandini is a little restless and enquires about everybody. Karan dodges answering some queries. The doctor asks Nandini not to exert herself and asks Karan to meet her.

The doctor tells Karan that a person who comes out of coma will be physically and mentally very weak. They are often unaware of how long they have been in coma. They cannot relate to the current circumstances easily. In short she cannot bear the disturbances that will arise when she learns that Karan is married to Tanya. Karan wonders how it is possible for him to handle the situation.

Baa, Thulsi, Tanya and Ganga are witness to the above discussion between Dr.kapadia and karan.

Karan wordlessly goes back to nandini's ward. Nandini who is unable to sleep, wonders why nobody is visiting her. She wants to speak to Maa. Thulsi by then calls out to Nandini. They all meet and Nandini is glad to meet them all.

Tanya is still at the entrance of the room. Nandini rushes to meet her. She thanks Tanya for taking care of Bhoomi and all her responsibilities. They hug and then Nandini notices Tanya has sindhoor and mangalsutra. She congratulates Tanya and asks whom has she married, what has is he doing? Tanya is unsure of the answer.

Nandini turns to face karan and asks him; even you did not tell me ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😛thanks...Hey ur new avatar is cute

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Thx for the awesum update!......i hope tanya decides to leave without tellin any1........and not tell any1 bout the baby😛
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Great update as usual, deeps👏

So, the real fun has begun in N-K-T relationship. I wonder what Ekta has in store for them...

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey guys....
u know what i think-
Tanya will quietly move out of Karan's life without letting anyone know that she's preggers and then after the leap, her son/daughter sired by Karan will return to seek revenge...😉.
and then the same mihir-tulsi saga b.w Karan and Nandini....
what say?
i def think so😆
teetlie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

hey guys....
u know what i think-
Tanya will quietly move out of Karan's life without letting anyone know that she's preggers and then after the leap, her son/daughter sired by Karan will return to seek revenge...😉.
and then the same mihir-tulsi saga b.w Karan and Nandini....
what say?
i def think so😆

I think that this exact this will happen now... thanks for the update deep...
desi_pryde thumbnail
thanks for the update..omg its so cool to see nandini bac in the show now. the serial will far get mre interesting... 😃
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks so much deep!!!!!

YAY SHE'S OUT OF COMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy!!!! for Karan and Nandini!,but I feel so sorry for Tanya!😭.Bechari Tanya!Please dont let your son or daughter become evil!this show has enough already!

preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeepAnBH

Waqt ke badal the rishte….

anyone know the name of the song or what movie itz from????? 

Cute_Angel thumbnail
thanks for sharin deep