Pinky's Personal Hell - 27/2 Episode Discussion - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
All I Can Say Today Pinky-Pintu-Krishna Has Pain In There Heart...All I Want To See Pinky Change, I Want Krishna To Change Pinky To A Sweet Person But Soon ... Shivshakti Doing A Mind-Blowing Job, Since I Saw Bebo She Was The Sweet Person , I Also Want Her To Be Sweet Soon Like Bebo  
πŸ˜†With all the continual eyelocks, Prishna are not "innocent" particularly Pintu, so on some level I can't blame Pinky for her insecurity and rashness.  Your fiance tells you he's coming over and you find him with hanging with your worst enemy... In similar circumstances many others would also lose their cool.  Targetwise she had two possible targets 1) she "loves" and 2) one she "hates"... so, of course she vented on the most convenient target.  What was building during the whole BDO competition and cheka - the poisonous dam exploded in the worst possible way. πŸ˜ˆ

As did the dam of Pintu's patience of hearing accusations leveled at his pavitra pyaar😎  If the venom had been directed at him then he may have tolerated it but by attacking Krishna, Pinky hit Pintu where he is most vulnerable.  Direct Heart Attack πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£  If Pinky had been a guy then she would have landed on the frying kachooris😍 

Kidding aside, I think this scene highlights one of the differences and similarities between Pintu & Krishna... Their methods may be different but, both believe in standing up for "right" and doing the "right" thing... Pintu may cut corners, but both their destinations are "just".  The difference is that Krishna has more patience and is more by-the-book.  Pintu because he's always gotten his own way growing up lacks the discipline and patience of grappling with taunts and whatnot.  Hopefully, Krishna's sangaat/assar in the long run will help him acquire this missing polish. Till then she will have to periodically hold his handπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lastly the BDO results - I hope there is justice not injustice and delay & injustice.  I sooo want to see TTS and Bihar's faces if their plans FLOP.   But, I also want Pintu to see and grasp TTS' asli face... but, have my doubts that it will happen anytime soon. 

P.S. - I too think that TTS will manipulate Prishna marriage if she becomes BDO... I wud bet $ on that!

PPS - THANK YOU for creating this daily discussion thread.  Its great to read everyone's thoughts πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

how on earth did he land up getting Cheka-fied with Pinky?

I liked the new word Cheka-fied πŸ˜† πŸ˜† as in Cruci-fied ???

Getting engaged with Pinky= Chekafied with Pinky = Crucified because of Pinky🀣

Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Sonu is the star of today's episode as he was the person who set up all the stages of episode. Pehle due to him prishna meet, he took pintu to the resturant and then his stubborness to sit with krishna and family, then the fire accident and last the most important dhamaka to pick the phone of the pinky which lead the slap tamasha.

So true Rachna. 
Btw you play the role of Sonu right? Must be super happy what you did for your chacha and chachiπŸ˜ƒ
and Moni is the Chacha and Sanjana is your chachi. I am a silent reader of your ATs. like them.
Originally posted by anjubala

This saying holds true for Pinky "Vinash kale vipreet budhi"...meaning when time is not right, one's brain stops working and does exactly opposite to what is required.
Pinky so engrossed in her anger could not see that by cursing Krishna, she called unnecessary reaction from Pintu. She knows that Pintu has a feeling for Krishna, and even then she said such bad things for her and that too infront of Pintu. This is surely going to have an adverse effect on their relationship.

Anju, so rightly said. Actually she forced both Pinto and Krishna to act and what they had to act out in response, it was in total disadvantage and detriment to her.
Originally posted by shridevigaddam

As you know I cannot watch it at this time...
So I couldn't control myself and quickly watched the episode on MUTE during lunchtime in the office 😲..all chori chori..but phir bhi pakdi gayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So whatever I gathered from the muted episode along with already being under Sanjana's influence of the written update and the two threads I read from Moni and Samana, I must say that this was striking most of all.
That Krishna has started knowing Pinto. Knowing not as just as we all know friends or acquaintances kind. I mean Krishna knowing Pinto on his emotional level and especially in regards to her. She is getting his highs and lows, something that people know only after spending considerable time with each other.
So when Pinky was blasting Krishna (whatever she was blasting..muted watching 😭), everyone of her company defended her. So she did not retaliate except show pain and frustration for what Pinky was saying, but at the same time, she was watching Pinto as well. Yes, could be that she is being blasted in reference to him, but how precise is her instinct that she too raises her hand at the same moment Pinto raises his hand. While he was raising to slap Pinky, she was raising it to stop him, she does make some efforts to have a firm grip on his wrist for stopping him. πŸ‘

She could read his mind and knew what he was going to do. Seems she is learning from all her experiences (the slap she got) that Pinto loses his calm if someone just keeps on yelling non-sensically, like she was being stubborn on her Mains exam day. And when Dihati was ranting, the raising of the hand to say BASS and dragging her out and today again raising his hand to slap Pinky for being so slandering... She was spot on today to stop him in time. Kya reflex tha!

And the scene was beautifully directed, Pinto with raised hand looking in anger at Pinky, Pinky looking at him, Krishna looking at Pinto, and Pinky realizing what made him stop and looking at Krishna's hold and Pinto coming out of his angered stupor the moment Pinky's gaze is off his face and following Pinky's direction and even him realizing what Krishna has done and finally the slight shame, pain, hurt dawning on him. That was so scenic!!! WOW!!!

And rest I will reserve my comments until I watch the episode properly in the night.

Continuing from my noon post...

Agree with all posts from all other members. Today's episode was simply superb. It had many intuitive insights that almost felt as predictions.

The star being Mr.Babloo Singh's dialogues when the ring fell down and the Panditji was slightly reprimanding Pinto for being absent-minded.

Rishta Dil Milne Se Banta hai Panditji.
Angoothi Pahnaane To Ek Rasm Adaygibhar hai!!!

Did I imagine or what...didn't u all notice like that Babloo was not clapping his hands today. Someone tell me that I did not imagine it. Kya sanket de raha hai ye?

On the surface those lines were like negating the superstitious wave of the Panditji, but when it is felt by our Love birds, Pinto and Krishna; as they look at each other at this dialogue from Babloo; I felt it that, yes these two have cemented the real bond. In every way they have a relationship. Yes today, both declared their Dil Ka Rishta, openly to each other from the beginning to the ending scene of the episode. They did not forget the reality and yet they were not in total restraint. Whenever they could find chance they were looking into each others eyes and souls and even if there was an anguish of some loss felt, yet they were able to see more into each other's souls and what they like about each other. Today it was the day of making the other realize in very mild manner through little confrontation of obvious self-restraints...like the look that Krishna was giving when going to the scooter or when Pinto was giving the look when Krishna was all alone at the table.
The setting was apt, away from home where all "maryaadayen" would have been the "Bandish" and they were ordained by fate to be in the loveliest of the company, so unjudging and who enjoy sheer togetherness. It was the company of Ravi, Chanchal and Sonu. The company was all about affection, love, adoration and innocence where the stubborn demands were lovingly being met. Such was the setting where they love to run into each other.
And in between this setting, mutual admiration for Prishna blossomed further. Thanks to Sonu and Pinky, they have acted out other than just looking at each other.  It is now the time for Pinto to be out of his purgatory and act upon his wishes, he need not get crucified just because his father asked him to. I do believe that now Pinto has started sensing what is at stake here and as a stakeholder how much aware he is about his potential loss.

While Pinto was unhappy doing the honour of "Angoothi Pahnaane To  Ek Rasm Adaygibhar hai" to Pinky; at the event; in front of her, but away from her, he showed it to us that it was mere ceremony with no meaning at all to him.
I am seriously not knowing whether I should feel happy that things went wrong for Pinky or bad that things went this much bad for her. My scales are mostly tilting in favour of feeling sad for her. Why did she have to be like that? And why she is being so blind to her own happiness!!!πŸ˜”.

The other highlight of the day for me was Krishna herself. Man!! She is made of a substance that I am not and she appeals to me so much. Her clarity of mind in the midst of emotional onslaught these days (mind this post the Vidya accused of bribery case) is being such an attraction to me. She mesmerises me with her calm absorbing manner and giving out that smile to all around her. She is being like the Parvati, an apt image for the future BDO. She definitely becomes Saraswati at night and when all alone with her books and her thoughts. And I am yearning for her Lakshmi avatar with her playful mood like once she showed to us in the SVU with Pinto when her jhumka was lost.
I liked how she prayed to God not to disppoint her family's dreams when she sees elation in their eyes. She is so down to earth in that scene. I thought she held only Pinto's hand, but I noticed that she was holding Chanchal's hand as well after her initial outburst against Pinky.

And this brings me to the contrast between Krishna and Pinto. While she can speak and when she speaks everyone listens in rapt attention, our Pinto can hardly talk when he is angry. He loses all sense of speech. πŸ˜” And true they cannot remain silent when they perceive something wrong...

And the other scenes and characters that I wanted to mention have already been so beautifully expressed by all of you, especially Anjana, Samana and Rachna as they hit some core points.

So let me leave that and let's enjoy Chanchal's slogan for Pinky, "Raj Bhavan Ki Raaj Kumaari" with its umpteen connotations!

And I forgot to mention one thing. Ghoorne ka phayda (advantage of staring). Pinto's habit helped him to notice Krishna's silent communication with her brother and the money problem..Krishna looking around for Pinto and his subjects is able to see Sonu...

Originally posted by shridevigaddam

So true Rachna. 
Btw you play the role of Sonu right? Must be super happy what you did for your chacha and chachiπŸ˜ƒ
and Moni is the Chacha and Sanjana is your chachi. I am a silent reader of your ATs. like them.

Yep I am playing sonu and very excited about this.

But shri honestly tell me do you really think pintu was right today. I think he also did wrong as he told pinky family he is coming there and without informing them he went to bharat halvai. I think this gesture was really wrong. Think from a girl's point of view she and her family waiting for her fiance coming at their home and he is late and didn't felt need to inform them either what will they went through. It was pinky whom we conider wrong she is selfish, selfcentered whatever but I think pintu is also not doing right with her. If we swap places and think it was krishna instead of pinky would we able to tolerate that.
Originally posted by Prishna_DBPS

Yep I am playing sonu and very excited about this.

But shri honestly tell me do you really think pintu was right today. I think he also did wrong as he told pinky family he is coming there and without informing them he went to bharat halvai. I think this gesture was really wrong. Think from a girl's point of view she and her family waiting for her fiance coming at their home and he is late and didn't felt need to inform them either what will they went through. It was pinky whom we conider wrong she is selfish, selfcentered whatever but I think pintu is also not doing right with her. If we swap places and think it was krishna instead of pinky would we able to toler
ate that. 

Rachna, I am a very Suljha hua (simple and straight) type of character. I mean if things starts being messy and meandering , my blood pressure starts building up.πŸ˜†
So for me it is quite natural to believe that Pinto is doing what he is liking. To me there is only so much that you can be giving about and tolerating that its easy decision-making process.

What was the purpose of the trip. Sonu ko apne chachi se milna hai. And what does Sonu want now? Wants to eat kachori. jalebi..
Between Pinky and Sonu, who is important to Pinto, it is Sonu.
Does he care about Pinky or Dihati? No not at all.
You think after marriage, he is gonna honour the marriage as in consummation and all...NO.
That's that about TunTun pressurizing him to marry. There is always only SO MUCH that you can deliver!!!

The foremost mistake made by Pinto is agreeing to marry. Once we assigned that mistake to him, he gets only one punishment. Aur saare khoon maaf!!!
Edited by shridevigaddam - 12 years ago
@Samanalyse, I completely concur when you say:   I think the actress is gorgeous but they have deglammed her a lot for this role and yet she does full justice to the real beauty of the character with the quiet energy, brightness and life she infuses into it. They have somehow managed to actually make her looks secondary to her personality for me and I commend them for that as it is not easy to do in entertainment. Let me clarify that I always intended to say that Krishna, the character is the epitome of simplicity and virtue. By no means did i mean the actress playing the part was plain or anything less than pretty😊 And i commend and applause the makers of the show for being bold and strong minded enough to present viewers with a lead like Krishna whose deglam look is in fact her strength!
Thank you so much for briefing me up behind the cheka story. So Pintoo is burning in his own private hell because he thinks he shouldn't be going against his father's wishes..hmm. Also once i had watched this show earlier and that time both Pintoo and Krishna vowed to have nothing to do with each other because of the mayhem that ensued due to their fathers' being embroiled in a verbal battle. Though I discontinued watching after that I am guessing this particular incident is also a reason why Pintoo did not object to his alliance with Pinky. Please correct me if I am wrong.

@sen_madhuban, thank you so much for your reply. Yeah I do agree about Pinky. The more she spits venom about Krishna and the more she displays her contempt for her the farther she goes away from any hopes of a bright future with Pintooji. Its a sad situation. 
Yeh bhi sahi kaha tumne serials mein do hi result hote hain zabardasti shaadi ke agar shaadi main lead se ho rahi hai to male lead shuru ke tantrums ke baad usse pyaar karne lagta hai. Agar negative lead se hoti hai to vo apne pehle pyaar ko yaad karte aur khoon ke ghoont peete aur main lead and negative lead ke taane tab tak sunta hai jab tak finally vo negative lead uski life se chali na jaayeπŸ˜‰.

Kabhi maine kissi show mein nahi dekha ki positive male lead ne negative female lead ko positive banaya ho humesha yeh kaam female lead ke haath mein hi aata haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†