Non Sun TV Serials

~*kalyana valzhthugal lavanya *~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harhem

Wish my sweet Lavu & her hubby all the best and a very happy married life.

Yea Ratna ka she is busy will be in IF next month only.

Thanks harita for the wishes.. HugHugHugHug how r u?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*kalyana valzhthugal lavanya *~ (Page 5)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lavanyaz

Goldie

lavanyaz

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Originally posted by zee10

where is our kaliyana ponnu..??
Lavu...Ops..mrs.Lavu where are you hiding daa.? ROFL
Why Sooo silents..??? LOL

ava one month essu daa ROFLROFL i know.. when she is around.. she always buzz and chat.. missing her around in msn Ouch
missing her lots akka..Ouch. when ever she is on IF.. use to have fun with me...LOL
i didn't even  send any PM.. it's not good to disturb them na...WinkROFLROFL   ROFLROFL   

Thats so nice of my sisters..Embarrassed HugHugHugI too missed you zeena and ratna akka but i kept remembering you often..

adi pavi.. you should have sent it.. disturbance ellam illa.. even if it comes and knock my door, i would be pleased to read it at anytime.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed vanthuten illa, inni PM mokkai katcheri start pannidalam..ROFLROFLROFL

harith25

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavanyaz

Thats so nice of my sisters..HugI too missed you zeena and ratna akka but i kept remembering you often..

adi pavi.. you should have sent it.. disturbance ellam illa.. even if it comes and knock my door, i would be pleased to read it at anytime.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed vanthuten illa, inni PM mokkai katcheri start pannidalam..ROFLROFLROFL

i was very happy when u buzz me at msn today Shocked so happy to have you back sis ... enna innimel mokkai kacheri start pannidhalam.. iruku iruku namma PS tread ROFLROFL adhu spam pannidulam ROFLROFLROFL welcome back ponnu Hug

zee10

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Hearty welcome puthu ponnu... Hug

as Hoppuka said Kacheri arambam in PS thread...ROFL

zee10

IF-Rockerz

zee10

Posted: 02 April 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
hai...vandata da namma lavu...
Welcome pudu ponnu... Hug
How are you dear??
After long long time.. It's just like years has pass... ROFL

y this lie lavu..??
Na door knock pani iruda nega anna welcome panna matiga india boader varaikum weratikita wandu irupiga.. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by zee10 - 02 April 2012 at 3:11am

harith25

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Non Sun TV Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.