~*kalyana valzhthugal lavanya *~ - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by eclat

Dear Lavanya

From this moment on, you will be one.  A couple who will love and cherish each other.  Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Eclat akka.. thank you so much for the wishes!!!
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

ava one month essu daa 🤣🤣 i know.. when she is around.. she always buzz and chat.. missing her around in msn

I keep thinking of you all often..😳 missed you all badly for a month 😔 so what - ippo vanthuteney.. ensoy pannalam 😆😆
Originally posted by harhem

Wish my sweet Lavu & her hubby all the best and a very happy married life.

Yea Ratna ka she is busy will be in IF next month only.

Thanks harita for the wishes.. 🤗🤗🤗🤗 how r u?
Originally posted by zee10

missing her lots akka... when ever she is on IF.. use to have fun with me...😆
i didn't even  send any PM.. it's not good to disturb them na...😉🤣🤣   ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£   

Thats so nice of my sisters..😳 🤗🤗🤗I too missed you zeena and ratna akka but i kept remembering you often..

adi pavi.. you should have sent it.. disturbance ellam illa.. even if it comes and knock my door, i would be pleased to read it at anytime.. 😳😳😳 vanthuten illa, inni PM mokkai katcheri start pannidalam..🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by lavanyaz

Thats so nice of my sisters..🤗I too missed you zeena and ratna akka but i kept remembering you often..

adi pavi.. you should have sent it.. disturbance ellam illa.. even if it comes and knock my door, i would be pleased to read it at anytime.. 😳😳😳 vanthuten illa, inni PM mokkai katcheri start pannidalam..🤣🤣🤣

i was very happy when u buzz me at msn today 😲 so happy to have you back sis ... enna innimel mokkai kacheri start pannidhalam.. iruku iruku namma PS tread 🤣🤣 adhu spam pannidulam 🤣🤣🤣 welcome back ponnu 🤗

Hearty welcome puthu ponnu... 🤗

as Hoppuka said Kacheri arambam in PS thread...🤣

hai...vandata da namma lavu...
Welcome pudu ponnu... 🤗
How are you dear??
After long long time.. It's just like years has pass... 🤣

y this lie lavu..??
Na door knock pani iruda nega anna welcome panna matiga india boader varaikum weratikita wandu irupiga.. 🤣 🤣 🤣Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago