~*kalyana valzhthugal lavanya *~

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It is on March 4th...

Mangalyam tantunanena mama jivana hethuna
Kanthe badhnami subhagtwam jeeva sarada satam  

This is a sacred thread. This is essential for my long life. 
I tie this around your neck, O maiden having many auspicious attributes! 

May we live happily for a hundred years 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Hjy0xwvQwh8#t=4s[/YOUTUBE] 

Vanakam 
Today we are here to congratulate  

our dearest friend as she ties the knot 
on 4th March 2012  

with the man who she has found
to be with her along her life journey  

making sure she is safe and well taken care off

May she share everything with her husband
including the house work πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

CREDITS

hopper_ocean ,sneha_vijay, kritikas, zee10

Edited by atina - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

We know Lavu how tired you must be ... πŸ˜† well onnu                                                                     mattum nyabagam vaichuko ponnu
                                             A wedding is a one-time trip after all! πŸ˜‰
                                                at least ore one month trip kannu πŸ˜³
                               Nichaydhartham, nallangu, reception, kalyanam πŸ˜³

list aah pogum things to do, things to buy, things to get ready πŸ˜†
                                                                       subhaaa tiring lae?

so unnakaga special VM πŸ˜³ 
                         nee taniyae pathalum sari .. V kudha pathalam sari taan πŸ˜›

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fSGM9dSGToo#t=107s[/YOUTUBE] 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=43raxWvYkZI#t=73s[/YOUTUBE]

CREDITS
                                             sneha_vijay, kritikas, zee10, hopper_ocean

Edited by krithikas - 12 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

congratulations daa my dearest Lavu and MR V 😳

To keep the fire burning brightly there's one easy rule:  Keep the two logs together, near enough to keep each other warm and far enough apart - about a finger's breadth - for breathing room.  Good fire, good marriage, same rule. 

Ratna Richard

Edited by hopper_ocean - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wish you happy married life lavnaya akka😳
may God bless you with all that you need and shower all his blessing on you both and for your new life!!!!😳
congrats and all the best!!!!!πŸ€—

Edited by sneha_vijay - 12 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tomorrow is the wedding!!

March 4th...

Lavanya and others please wide open your eyes and see...I wrote the correct date...habbaadaa!!

Our Girl Lavanya is going to miss her title "miss" and  going to win the title " Mrs"πŸ‘πŸ‘

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atina

reserved

wow...MArch 14th??

enna pudhusa kulaparengal πŸ˜†
lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My heartfelt thanks to Ratna akka, sneha, krithika, zeenu for preparing this lovely thread..

Hahahaha.. i neither felt tired nor shabbbaaa bcosss...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I enjoyed 6 months trip.. sema enjoyment..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it was a nice journey understanding each other very well, knowing likes and dislikes, sharing our thoughts, dreams, ideas, etc..😳

we used to go, attend a wedding, enjoy and come back home.. ippo dhaan arranging a marriage is how difficult nu therinjuten..πŸ˜²πŸ˜” i enjoyed the marriage planning process though.. With god's grace and my parents' well planning, everything is smooth and perfect so far! am less tension-free with regards to all periya list, things to buy and get ready..

VM kaga krithi and sneha ku and πŸ€—πŸ€— you made it specially for me, so my many many thanks to you..πŸ€—πŸ€— i loved the song and clip selections.. romba superrr.. πŸ€— and ippo thaniya dhaan parthen.. πŸ€” vee-ku link mail panniduven.. kandippa or hopefully march 5th rendu perum onna dhaan parpom..

again, thank you so much for this valzhuthukal thread! πŸ€— this is just unforgettable!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
lavanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

enna pudhusa kulaparengal πŸ˜†

Orey month la lavanya ku rendu kalyanama..🀣🀣🀣 🀣 without my knowledge🀣🀣🀣

atinama.. my wedding is on 4th..😳
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ayo kadavuleh...as usual sodapitten maa...

Actually it was a typo...daa...I wanted ask March 4th aa nu? but typed an extra 1 there...😑...I am angry with myself...and here is mu famous...damaal...damaal...

I tried calling you maa...but no one picked up...😭...busy I guess...it is ok...If you are visiting here please check your inbox dabba daa...I have question?