Preity thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Here is the article that i was looking for. its kind of old, but pretty acurate. its from mid-day:

Pooja finds her Mr Right
   By: Tushar Joshi
   January 25, 2005

[email protected]
Shama Sikander and Shama Sikander
Ye Meri Life Hai (Sony) which deals with the aspiration of a middle class Gujarati household girl, Pooja (Shama Sikander), is all set for several twists in its otherwise straight track. The coming weeks will witness the entry of a new character on the show.

Rahil Azam (former Hatim), plays a business tycoon who wins Pooja over in the long run. Rahil Azam's character (tentatively named Ashmit) is the owner of a lavish production house.

Says Azam, "My character on this show is completely different from anything I have done before. He is a guy who loves to live like a king and believes he deserves the best in life. He is the perfect match for Pooja."

Letting go of his Hatim tag, Azam believes people should now see him in a newer role. "I had great fun doing Hatim, but have grown  and I am excited about the way my role in Ye Meri Life Hai has shaped up," he says
The serial, recently had many upheavels. Pooja who is in love with Ronit, has to let him go, as he marries her sister Poornima.

The last few episodes show Pooja forcibly attending Ronit's reception. However Ashmit's entry is set to take the show on a different track, considering Pooja is most likely to marry him.

The show will also bring in a gradual makeover for Pooja. Says Sikander, "Yes, Pooja will undergo a gradual change. It will not be drastic, but a slow and steady built up to her image change."

The director for the show adds, "So far Pooja has maintained the look of a conservative Gujarati girl, but as the show progresses, the audience will see a dramatic change in her looks and personality."

[email protected]  

Basically what i wanted to show you guys is that pooja is going to end up with ashmit. i know some of u will deny that this is true, but even though this article is old, everything about it is true. and sony also said that pooja and ashmit end up being together, and sorry to say this, but POORNIMA DOES NOT DIE!!!! (even i'm sorry about that)

Edited by Preity - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

That's 3 months old and the script changed 5 times...Poornima will die in the upcoming weeks...and Pooja will have a stalker following her...

It also said that YMLH is all set to take "SEVREAL TWIST" and it already has begun......

Pooja-Ashmit doesnt end up together...trust me!!😊

*Angel Diya* thumbnail
I really hope they don't, i much rather prefer pooja and ronit! And poornima will definetly die, believe me. if she doesn't die herself then i will personally go and kill her!
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

AAWWWWW !!!! come on guys!!!!

Ashmit and Pooja are so cute together!!!!

I really like there pair, but i guess i'm the only one!!!😭

It's all good!!

*Khushi*

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_tina

thanks trauffaz for the good news sorry if i got the spelling wrong thanks ronit and poja forevery shama and amit rule 

u r welcome!!πŸ˜ƒ

ruma30 thumbnail
i also think pooja and asmit make cute couple, they should end up together.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tafarruz

That's 3 months old and the script changed 5 times...Poornima will die in the upcoming weeks...and Pooja will have a stalker following her...

It also said that YMLH is all set to take "SEVREAL TWIST" and it already has begun......

Pooja-Ashmit doesnt end up together...trust me!!😊

oh my god will you open your eyes ,POOJA AND ASHMIT TOGETHER FOREVER!!πŸ˜†

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you right taffaruz,the script changed thousand times after that!😑and anywayz the article doesn't say and "they lived happily ever after"...so pooja-ronit are definitely going to end togetherπŸ‘πŸΌ,thats the reason ronit is still there in the poojas life,else the serial could have ended right after ashmit-poojas marriage!!so ashmit fans keep dreamingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bubblez thumbnail

SO MANY TWISTS EVERYWHERE WHAT SAY GUYS!!!!!!!

|iami5o4| thumbnail
... hmmm... what can I say regarding all of this .... too many twists aren't necessarily a good thing for a drama because it'll end up leaving you so very 'utterly confused'. πŸ˜• 🀒

oh well at least there's KAISA YEH PYAR HAI to look forward too~! πŸ‘πŸΌ