Deepika - Anas both r Punjabi :)

meenakshidh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
after reading abt Deepika i knew she is Punjabi n from Delhi...

But today i came to know that Anas Rashid is also punjabi n he is from malerkotla..means he is born n grown up there... cool..

Both look awesome...😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Anas Rashid belongs to a conservative Muslim family.His Birth date is 31 August(as revealed from the sources).He was born in Malerkotla,Punjab.This part of Punjab is popularly known as "Malwa"."Anas" means "Love".It is actually the name of a prophet.As per his educational background, he has done his Postgraduation in "Psychology".He is a typical Punjabi. He likes food and he is a fitness freak. He likes to sing and quite good at it.He is also a very good cook.He knows languages like Urdu, Persian, Arabic and "Punjabi" is his mother tongue.He knows Punjabi because he was born and brought up in "Punjab.Hindi and English come naturally to an Indian, from school days. He studied in an Urdu medium school, and his grandfather was the Principal. He knows Urdu, as well as Arabic, in which he can read and write.One of his uncles is the Head of Department for Persian, so he knows Persian, too. A few Nepalese people worked in their factory, and he learned that language also. he also try to learn as many languages as he can, and would want to learn at least all the Indian languages.His favourite colour is Yellow and White. As per his family, he has two brothers, two sisters and his parents. His elder sister is married as revealed from the sources. He likes Mughlai and Punjabi food made by his mother and sister.When He have a holiday, he like to stay at home and read or he practice singing.

He started his career in Chandigarh.Strangely, he was never a part of any dramatic society, nor did he want to be an actor, till he won the Mr Punjab title in 2004. Offers for music videos fell into his lap after that, and one thing led to another, and here he is. He was also into wrestling, when he was in Punjab, as well as body building, and other sports.The handsome young man from Maler Kotla,played the role of Karthik Ahluwalia in Kahiin To Hoga,then he played the character of adult "Prithviraj Chauhan" in the serial Prithviraj Chauhan.He was glad of that, since, in television, an actor is known by the last role he played, and it becomes almost a permanent identity. He think people should be able to accept an actor in different roles. It is the performance that should be noticed and appreciated, so that one is known as an actor, and has an individual identity.He was glad that people have forgotten Karthik Ahluwalia, and now call him Prithviraj.He was healthier than this. Since he had to play the role of a king in his late teens, So he had to lose a lot of weight. Also, he had to match his physique with Rajat's toka's(child Prithviraj).He had to be very sincere, and he still is. There was a lot to learn in this character body language, horse riding, sword fighting, etc, and, of course, the accent in pure Hindi. It has been tough, preparing for this role for anas as revealed from the sources.

Then he played the character of "Yashwardhan" in the serial "Aise Karo Na Vida".He has left the series named "Kya hoga Nimmo Ka "because of date problems.Now at present he played the lead male character of "Sooraj" in Star Plus Serial Diya aur Baati Hum.In this serial his opposite female lead is "Deepika Singh".She belongs to delhi.She has done some theatre before this but this is her debut appearance on National Television. Anas want to act in Bollywood films, but it will not be his final destination. He also want to go to Hollywood. He would want to make a mark in his country first, of course. He don't think any television offer will be a notch above this one, and he would not want to disappoint his fans. He also want to write scripts, but right now, he is concentrating on his role.

http://www.sharebox.asia/biography-anas-rashid/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_srija_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

is she a  punjabi born girl?

sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg...thanks a lot for sharing meena...nice to know more about  our😊 sooraj...
sonudew thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing meena...
meenakshidh thumbnail
Originally posted by: pavansethu

is she a  punjabi born girl?

Read n saw her interview where she said she is punjabi from delhi.. And more her name also says this.. DEEPIKA SINGH. She is punjabi but her family lives in Delhi :)

And as i said her name also says.. m sure she will be Punjabi Sikhni :)
Edited by meenakshidh - 12 years ago
Chasmis_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing!!
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meenakshidh

Read n saw her interview where she said she is punjabi from delhi.. And more her name also says this.. DEEPIKA SINGH. She is punjabi but her family lives in Delhi :)

Actually that is her screen name. Her real name is Supriya Kain.
meenakshidh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Actually that is her screen name. Her real name is Supriya Kain.

frankly speaking she is Deepika Singh, Deepika Kain or Supriya Kain.. i don't know but what ever information is available on net about all these names is that she is from Delhi and belongs to Sikh family..but even she is kain. in punjabi's u can find this surname.. even i knew someone who has this sir name..as i am punjabi too.. so luckily i knew someone with same sir name.. her name was Tanveer Kain.. 

whenever i see Deepika i feel like i have seen her before..so strong intention.. but was never able to remember.. her sir name made me remember someone. and that person was exactly like her..her face resemble with that person so much...

But no matter whats her real name n from where she is... I just know that she has become my fav in first glimse of hers πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Edited by meenakshidh - 12 years ago
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing

So many similarities in ahem of saathiya and soorajπŸ˜†
Both are from maler kotla
Both muslim religion
Both punjabi
Both body builders
Ahem was second runner up in mr. Punjab contest and sooraj won it
Both started career in chandigarh
At last both are my favourite actorsπŸ˜†
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meenakshidh

Actually, I know many Fiji Indians who use "Singh" as their last name...and they are not Sikh.

However, obviously Deepika isn't Fijian πŸ˜†

Thanks for the above information! No wonder I was attracted to Anas! I have a soft spot for Punjabi guys! πŸ˜‰