India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

brief update 18th

sanya_s Senior Member
sanya_s
sanya_s

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

I saw  little bits and pieces only..so here go.

Kavya and anjali are again getting married, so the celebrations are going on..tulsi virani and parvati come to the party as nitya's and anjali's mom's friends...and they dance and all..parvati dances well....kavya and anjali share a romantic moment....anjali looks as if she is falling fo kavya.

Sandeep ( i think that's the name) is watching a tape and nitya comes there and tells him to go and enjoy the party...that tape was that of anjali..the one shlok told about.. she sees it and  is agitated..she storms to the party, takes anjali outside...and then slaps her. And shouts " WHy are u trying to make my son mad...why..etc etc" and then suddenly she laughs the typical ekta evil laugh....nitya is the villain.  for a long time, they show nitya's " evil" face from all angles....and then nitya says..u were almost caught this time..i would have had to pretend like a good mom if this tape had got to somebody else...and anjali smiles...

Kavya's room:

Its their first night...so they are in a romantic mood...Tongue. They are just about to kiss..when somebody knocks on the door. kavya gives a shrug..anjali opens the door and its nitya..she gives a medicine to kavya and tells him to take it ...dont forget it... and leaves.

kavya begins to talk about his mom, that after his papa's death mom was everything to me . and I love her and she loves me..and that he is taking this medicine not coz he's worried about his health..but coz his mother would be worried otherwise..and he takes the medicine..and he begins to faint...he says " ye medicine lethe mujhe hamesha chakkar aatha hai.." and lies on the bed...grasping anjali's hand ..saying" I love u anjali..". Anjali helps him on to the bed, and I think she looked worried for  him...

I didnt see the rest...Just the preview before the break, anjali asks nitya  if giving kavya overdose of the medicine will hurt him somehow...she looked really concerned.she was really touched when kavya talked about nitya...

the slapping scene was same as the kusum scene when trisul slaps  vidhi...

PS: Kavya looked awesome in today's epi...

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
yah agree with u, sanya...he looked so great. but i hated nitya when she had that evil laugh outside with anjali. how somebody can do something bad to kavya. he's just too good. i think in few episode,anjali will realise that she loves kavya. Smile
SalK Groupbie
SalK
SalK

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:03am | IP Logged
thanx for the update....even i think eventually anjali will save kkaya from all this conspiracy...
sidd Groupbie
sidd
sidd

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Thnkz 4 d update. i cnt belive its his mom but dnt understnd WHY she is doin this 2 him, i mean he loves her alot. i thnk anjali is falling in love wid kavya.
gujugirl Groupbie
gujugirl
gujugirl

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the update..........
JinK IF-Rockerz
JinK
JinK

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:21am | IP Logged

In the last part, Nitya comes in and says goodnight to the sleeping Kkavya. She says that today she gave him a slight overdose as his 'wedding present'. Anjali says that if there is an overdose then... Nitya turns around and then says that they are psychotic drugs and make the mentally balanced go mad. She laughs this horrible laugh (I just hated her at that timeAngry) and then goes outside.

chweetweety Goldie
chweetweety
chweetweety

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

Go to top