India-Forums

will pooja survive

tayabafarooqui IF-Dazzler
tayabafarooqui
tayabafarooqui

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
i m just watching first few episodes in one scene arthi ask doctor abt pooja condition doc told her that one bullet is stuck in pancreas and other btw lungs and heart Ouchbc of which internal bleeding is on so we have to put her on ventilator and do one more operationCrywell my question is will poooja survive i mean she was shown in such a critical condition pls share your views on that.

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 27 February 2012 at 4:54am

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz
Dhin-Chak
Dhin-Chak

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Heroine hain yaar..offcourse she will..otherwise i will bid goodbye to skbm..its not clear yet so lets see..in da synopsis thy said aarti will fight for her..so idk i m confused..btw can u do me a favour can u also incluude tiwari family in ur discussiin..bcs i dint want to open a new thread on it as blue threads can put da ranking down of da forum..thnx..and i m sooo sad tht poojas mum hs cancer..don want her to die at any cost.. Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

flower_rosesunshine_suntayabafarooquiM1s5_5unsh1n3

I_luv_pretzel Senior Member
I_luv_pretzel
I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
@ alphabetta...pooja's mum won't die. Check out the promos showing later events...mum is very much present and looks fine. I think pooja's ambition will be directly linked to this. Earning to afford treatment for her mum and then once she tastes fame and money there'd be no looking back.

As for pooja's survival... I think if Krish comes in picture, as in pooja falling in love with Krish followed by a break up and then the attempt on her life, she's sure to survive but if that's not the case and it's BRIJA all the way till the events in 1st episode...pooja will die and then Arti  will take the lead. 

But the show's director has changed so let's c how he handles. I read an interview of anshuman Singh and he said he loves to shoot outdoors...the moment it becomes confined indoors he loses interest. And that's what I've noticed...more of indoor scenes now as against the earlier episodes. But then one or two episodes is not enough to analyse this. And somehow I'm getting a feeling I'll lose my interest in the show soon. They better maintain the quality they've given us so far.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

flower_rosedurumsunshine_suntayabafarooquiDhin-Chak

sehar mehrotra IF-Rockerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
She's the lead actress ...of course she'll survive...may be she'll be in coma for a while...coz the acc to the jist of the story Arti will fight for her sister...
Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz
Dhin-Chak
Dhin-Chak

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
@Rons umm whta promos...Confused i m confused...anywys i m happy tht she survivedSmile

Naywys thanx a looot for da infor on Anshu ji..and i msged him..and re alwys said he quitted...i hope the manrain da quality agre wid every bit u said Smile

Edited by alphabeta_22 - 27 February 2012 at 3:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tayabafarooqui

tayabafarooqui IF-Dazzler
tayabafarooqui
tayabafarooqui

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
is this confirm news that director  quitted the show if that true than very bad for this show.Ermm
Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz
Dhin-Chak
Dhin-Chak

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

is this confirm news that director quitted the show if that true than very bad for this show.Ermm

Well not really..its upto da plot..and i cant really figure out da difference this director is good too...and da old director didnt want to shoot indoorsso its,good to give the incharge to somone whill b passionate about da show naa...
sunshine_sun IF-Dazzler
sunshine_sun
sunshine_sun

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
ofcourse she will survive as she is the main lead ..in reality a person wouldnt survive receiving 5 bullets !!LOL

bt she has to suvive otherwise she wont get justice...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flower_roseDhin-Chak

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index