Harry Potter

Boggart-Boggart pe likha hai darne wale ka naam ;)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Just found this on the internet. Thought of sharing...Some of you may have seen it. For those who haven't, read below to improve your HP gyaan Wink

Known Boggarts are:

Albus Dumbledore: The corpse of his sister Ariana Dumbledore.
Seamus Finnigan: A banshee.
Hermione Granger: Professor McGonagall telling her that she failed her exams or failure in general.
Neville Longbottom: Severus Snape.
Ron Weasley: Giant spider (or any spider for that matter).
Remus Lupin: Full moon.
Harry Potter: A Dementor.
Parvati Patil : A mummy.
Tom Marvolo Riddle: His own dead body.
Dean Thomas: Disembodied living hand.
Molly Weasley: Dead family/friends .
Padma Patil: A giant cobra.
Fred and George Weasley: Lord Voldemort.
Justin Finch-Fletchley: Lord Voldemort.
Dobby: Lord Voldemort.
Katie Bell: Lord Voldemort.

Source:
Harry Potter Wiki: Boggarts
Also: J. K. Rowling has stated hers would be the same as Molly Weasley's: "her loved ones dead, or alternatively, herself buried alive."

Mine would be: Either "All my HP books, DVDs and related merchandise disappearing!!!" Or "Knowing that I have failed an exam."

I know the 2nd sounds very Hermione-ish, but believe it or not, I was just like her when I was in school. Always first in my class till I was thirteen (Not boasting...just wanting to prove my pointEmbarrassed) In fact, I loosened up a bit after reading the first 3 books. And then my marks dwindled a bit LOL but I managed to stay in the top 3.

Anyway, what do you think yours would be??? Or what do you think would the boggart of any other character (not mentioned above) would be?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElusiveDevotionepiphany.bookworm-ALS--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Boggart-Boggart pe likha hai darne wale ka naam ;)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
My greatest fear is loneliness, so I guess my boggart would be me,standing all alone. When exams are around the corner, it would match with Hermione's LOL

for other characters... I think Sirius' boggart would be Harry or Remus' death [ in OotP,he was staring at the carpet where the boggart-corpse of Harry had lain in front of Molly Weasley]

What do you think?

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 27 February 2012 at 10:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneBreak.The.Code

AY_RHr4eVer

AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i m totally not like hermione.. as comes to study i m like ron...
my greatest fear is loosing my Family and Friends...

Edited by charmingshelly - 27 February 2012 at 10:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

My greatest fear is loneliness, so I guess my boggart would be me,standing all alone. When exams are around the corner, it would match with Hermione's LOL

for other characters... I think Sirius' boggart would be Harry or Remus' death [ in OotP,he was staring at the carpet where the boggart-corpse of Harry had lain in front of Molly Weasley]

What do you think?

Totally agree with you Big smile

bookworm-ALS--

_Jiya_

Goldie

_Jiya_

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
i think mine wud be same as Molly Weasley and JKRSmile

Mione

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
LOL same here. I was exactly like Hermione during my primary school years. I have loosened up too. :) I still get really affected by failure though...I would say my fears are a mix of Hermione and Molly's fears.

Mione

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Actually, after reading through my post and all your replies; I have to admit that I certainly fear losing my loved ones too.Unhappy I'm certainly human, you know Embarrassed I just hadn't mentioned it earlier since I was was writing it from a funny perspective.

And I'm scared of being lonely too Disapprove...OMG I'm so confused and shudder to think what my boggart would be like if all of my fears were taken into account. Confused

ElusiveDevotion

ElusiveDevotion

IF-Dazzler

ElusiveDevotion

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mione

OMG I'm so confused and shudder to think what my boggart would be like if all of my fears were taken into account. Confused

I know...It's like if I really do come across a Boggart, I probably might see something I wouldn't even think of right now...like a hidden fear...that even I'm not aware of...it's scary as well as fascinating to think about what my boggart would show me...how it would combine all my fears.

Oh, I like the line in your siggy too 'always the tone of surprise'...that's one of my fav dialogue...so cheeky and cute...love how they give it back to each at the right time...'always the tone of surprise' and 'are you a wizard/witch or not?'. LOL

Mione

Post Reply New Post

Go to top