Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Monday 27th feb 2012 Update

Indha line aa yaaravadhu explain pannunga  makka ??

olli belly jalli velli malli vaasa malli un meni vengala velli
solli solli unnai alli killi kannam  killi vilayada vandhavan gilli... 

(Ennangada lyrics idhu...first enna language idhu??)

Ok...coming to our regular headache...Monday PapparapaaaDead

Episode 474

Mannaru aka konaaru  (Kaamu's new maappu) house...His mom mannaru comes there and kindal pannufying mannaru...What da maganae...waiting for ur mamanara??...Dei...Rombha paninju pogadha...doubt vandhurum ...Go insideda...i'll take care of that mayil and family...

With a dandanakka BG josiyar and mayil comes to mannaru's house...Mayil aaa nnu opens his mouth seeing mananru's bungalow...He says he is afraid...rombha rich polarukke...Josi gives him some iron tonic coated words and takes him inside...

Mannaru,amma mannaru and appa mannaru waiting...welcomes them...amma mannaru says vaanga sammandhi!!...mayil super happy...Ellarum goes inside...Ennoa raasi nalla raasi BG playing...Josi says mayil is worried abt vasadhi vaippu...Mayil says unga vasadhi enga...enga vasadhi enga??...

Amma mannaru nalla nalla pesudhu...talks bt mannaru's first wife...(i think so)...Amma mananru says lets proceed...Mayil says ponnukku onnum seiyya iyaladhu...we r sooo poor...Now mannaru gets up and says money no mukkiyam...ponnu only mukkiyam (rombha mukkuraingalae...enge poi mudiya pogudhoConfused)...

Mayil invites them for ponnu parkum padalam...Amma mananru and mannaru gives mayil some money...Mayil says iam not a fulltimebeggar...now iam only paadhi pitchaikaran...Happy mayil dance onnu dhaan aadla...Leaves with josi...Amma mananru overa aa vazhinjings...

Mayil comesout and see two adi vaangina pasangals...Shocked to see them there...Mannaru comes out and tells mayil that he knows everything...These 2 guys will not disturb paramu ...Mannaru shows paiyyans mobile phone...adhula oru video running...Paiyyans saying sorry to paramu...Mannaru warns them again and sends them out...

Mayil now super duper happy and leaves with josi...

Mokkai jodis malar and gopi nadandhu varaanga...There comes kodaikanal dubakoor party...husband and wife...Malar and gopi follows them ...James bond BG playing...Suddenly dubakoors missing...Irukaradhu 4 veedu...Gops and mals veedu veeda poi looking...oru veetla dubakoor man standing and gopi takes his mobile and calls pols kara uncle...

Pols uncle says he will be there soon with police team..(appo ivaru yaaru...police illaiya?)....Gops and mals goes inside an locksthe main gate...(Alert arumugam)...

Then monkey maadhiri jannal la yeri ulla seeing...(bad boy..manners illai unakku)....Locks the back gate too...and waits for pols team...

Thodarum..

Tuesday-Migan

Tuesday - Feb 28 - 2012

Innikku BM song
     Ennoda Rasi Nalla Rasi
    Adhu Eppodhum Periyavanga Aasi'.
    Atha Maga Raasi, Adha Oor Muzhuka Pesi
    Kottu Mellam Kotti Vaasi '.  
    Atha Maga Raasi, Adha Oor Muzhuka Pesi
    Kottu Mellam Kotti Vaasi '..
    Ennoda Raasi Nalla Raasi
    Adhu Eppodhum Periyavanga Aasi'.

My version
Yennona Rasi bad Rasi
Athu Eppodhum Serilsin Aasi...

part1 - Gokul romba nallavan
Gokul comes to jagan house. yellarum welcoming him. He says I have severed all relationship with my parents. they said you get property only if you don't get married to rohini. He says kasu panama mukkiyama?. Only Manushan athu thaan neenga irukkengalla - athu pothum. Jagan and all melt. he hands over all of the property documents and tells him to take care of everything with Ashok as both are his sons. Gokul acts further saying I only want to be with you, no properties. Jagan agrees to this. Gokul says Karaikudi than yen ooru inime and leaves. 

Jagan thittu to wife saying see how nice mappillai is? Wife Thalai aatting.

Bald Upstairs.
Ashok wife fuming and Ashok comes to see her. She gets mad and says Gokul is good guy I don't deny and also we have to get money for him as part of the marriage to Rohini so it is ok. But not all properties. People may change after some time. So make sre you talk cut and right after the marriage that properties are only ours. (Ippove wake up Mrs.Ashok ROFL ) Ashok consoles her saying Gokul romba nallavan.

Part 2 - Malar & Gopi detective work completed (Ithu yenna chinna pillai thanam?) Romba easy a mudinchu poch
Police officer comes there and G & M waiting outside. he takes the key and goes inside and knocks the door, the lady opens up. they arrest those guys. insp hits them. They see M &g and get shocked. they tell the insp it was an assignment to kill them and there are higher officials . They arrest and take them and tell Gopi that everything will come out. 

SR and Divya Roamncuuu aagipochu fightuuu (ithu constipated romance illa but controversial Romance Angry SR kku cotume vanga vendamll - yeppothum ore white shirt pant pottu pottu wash panni surungi pochu Wink Sumi)

Yengeyo oru othukuupuramama idam(intha lovekku ithuthan pothum)

Divya is very happy to hear Gopi malar story and praises their romance and Malar's love. She says take her example. I am also a girl/ I want to live as a normal human being. I was so upset and even ready to tie. Only because of the aruthal than I am living noe peacefully. SR says sathiyama I will be with you. So D asks then can you marry me?

SR speechless and literally vayila fly going. He is thinking. Divya asking why you won't marry me? Like malar married Gopi why can't you marry me? She catches the point do you want me to be your vappatti? D scolds Malar and Gopi saying Malar married a healthy guy even then she left him and married Gopi. In my case it is mental guy - what is the mistake in marrying me? She continues because Gopi is not married and you are. So you only want money and pleasure and nothing else. She says I am mad lets go and this SR goes behind her.

Part -3 - Mayilattam - Peyyattam illa loosattam or innikku happy attam?

In Mayil house - mayil attam happy attam. She praises about komaru to his family. Josiyar Sokku (Corrected due to Eclat's watchful eyes - Ippadi than test yellam vaippomla... Neenga sariya update padikkareengala illayannu ROFLROFL ROFLJosiyar mamavum towel mamavum Sokku than - athu yeno therila)also ching cha saying maapillai is 916 gold. He tells about Sakthi and Senthil matter and says what a good guy is mappillai. You can't find a better groom for Paramu. Deivanai says I am so happy, lets finish this. Paramu runs off. Mayil assk Deiva to explain to her.

at the happy moment - one PP player comes and says I am overbooked at kacheri and and you take half of mine. Mail happy dance praising the luck of mappillai.

Thodarum...

Wednesday-Lakshmi

Wednesday - 29th Feb 2012 - Poor Roh's kalynam with DeadAngryKNGShocked

Malar n Kobi @ Sr.PP Home , telling that they need to stop Roh'smarriage as they have got the couple thru which they murder plan was executed.. Sr.pp also tells that lets stop marriage nu sollitu goes along with them,also joins police with them withose killer couple.

Mayil Pping the Roh's Marriage,all people arrives there with police..malar stops marriage n accuse KNG as man behind the scenes.. but Killer couple denies that they dont know who is he.. n also adds they came to kodai to loot money n jewels from Kobi n malar nu dosai ya thiruppi poduranga.. there goes argument.. jagan n ashok jumps in for KNG support.. sr.pp jumps to defend them n advice jagan not to spoil roh's life..now Angrymandai less mayil jumps in n adds his favourism to KNG , Sr.PP ask him not to spoil  roh's by talking like this nu solluraru..all this while our dubba police watching the show.. n finally police ku konjundu pesuraru n tells that all r in support of KNG n takes PP trio from there..malar is very sad ..Finally KNG kalyanam with roh's happens..Pp trio is sad..KNG with Sadist smile frm mavarai..Mayil with winner smile.PP trio becom some more sad.

Murthy @ his home n tells his mom that mayil told that he will not send kamu with him till paramu marriage is over nu solluran..mom is telling why u didnt tell this b4 i would have holded them nicely nu solluranga..murthy says mayil is stubborn not to get paramu married here ..there joins Jr. Neels .. but neels says he might be stubborn but our NA might not to be so.. all for good dont call her till she get realise n also we will see how long this mayil was able to hold his daughter at home nu soluranga..n adds earleir if you could have heard me..atleast you could have got escape from this family.. now ur brother is also going on your way..henceforth atleast be like this n continue hearing me nu solli nalla advice panni anupurangaJr.Neels also puts her Jingcha..Murthy disperse.

Screen freezes

******************************************************************************************

Thursday-Hopper

Thursday March 1 
Updates by Ratna(hopper_ocean)

thangamudiyalai ennala 

Entire Periasudar family has shifted to new house. Puspa boils milk and gives everyone - everyone naa her kids and Menashi her daughter. Puspa wish her anna sokku was here but Meenashi says they have gone to the temple to stop the wedding and she now wonders what is happening there. Sam ask Meenashi to make sure Sokku Gopi be careful dealing with Gokul. Sam also tells her how upset he is when Mayil talked bad about Maha. Meenashi says she don't know where all this is going to end. She goes in to see Maha before leaving. Puspa tells her anni that last time she had nightmares and now days she is talking to herself alone (ShockedShockedShocked talking to herself vaa??)

Kamu and Paramu at temple. Her husband comes there and walks towards Kamu with a smile on the face ShockedShockedShocked Kamu appadiya sokki poi starts walking towards her attan only to be heartbroken when that erumai just walk pass her and greets the aiyar behind Kamu. He gives some money to aiyar saying appa gave and left temple without looking at Kamu. She starts her oppari on how her husband has changed. If this was what marriage about, she regrets it. She never expected her marriage to be like this. She is so disappointed with him. On top of everything, Mayil behavior is getting worse Ouch Paramu tries to console her and both leaves.

Jeganatha and Mayil ore happy Ouch Jeganatha gives Mayil tattu full of stuff plus cash. Mayil first refuse to take but Jega says kovil lae unmai pesanadhaku idhu nu D'ohJega tells Mayil theyu both had suffered enough with sokku and gopi. Mayil agrees saying he has lost his son because of them Confused Jega ask him not to bother about the pass and from now on he will be there for Mayil. Jeganatha ask Mayil to come to him if any help is needed. Mayil leaves and sees Gokul who ask him to get a nice josiyar as he wants to open a new business. Mayil happily agrees to bring josiyar for him.

okay idhu am cutting short 

Gopi relaxing when Gokul calls Angry Veruppufy Gopi. Malaa comes and ask who is on the phone. Gokul warns Gopi and admits he did try to murder both of them but due to the sodapals, both of them are still alive. Gopi says yes his alive to kill Gokul who in returns laugh and ask to give the phone to his maji wife Dead Gopi ask him to come directly here and speak to malar and cuts the call.  Malar ask Gopi if who it is. Meenashi who happens to came that time is not happy with Malar calling husband by name. Ragini comes and tells Malar that rohini is on the landline. Malar answers and Gokul DeadDeadDead speaks to her in Rogini voice and first cries saying gokul is doing something. Malar panics and ask what is happening and Gokul continues with Rohini voice saying Gokul is konjaraning me and to ask her to come and Gokul will konjufy them both (ewww im sick DeadMalar shouts dei gokul and scolds him. Gokul talks bad and dirty (sorry am skipping it)  Dead Gokul cuts call ask Jeganatha calls him. She cries to Gopi worried about Rogini's life. 

Sam comes bringing documents for Malar job. Gopi ask Malar not to answer any calls and leaves with Sam. Malar cries.

Dead Continue ...
Dead

****************************************************************************************
Friday 

Update by Srima

Friday   2.03.2012

@Ratna- indha Fridayum nadai azhagan missing.Otha kalila ninnu my gait has become like Sam'sLOL

Plaster brothers [ namma Senthil & Shakthithanga with plater rangoli on their face] meet Moorthy mappu on the road & update him about forth coming  Paramu kalyanam with kedi Komaaru . Further they warn Moorthy that Komaru is maha polladavaru , better Moorthy settle difference with kamu & restart his kudumba vaazhkai. If Mayil mama takes his panchayathu to Komaru mappu , Moorthy will also get a face uplift like them. Also will be forced to fall at Kamu's feet & seek apology. Murthy pooh pooh the advice  & leaves saying let that Paramu marry any Saturn , am happy that my brother is spared.

CBI officers room , . oru motta boss & a kutta boss talking to the officer.. Kutta boss thanks the officer for his timely alert about Gopi/ Malar's CID work. [ ha ha intha CBI office Gokuloda kootu kalavaniya?] . Officer thanks their stars & says his goody goody acting with Gopi had paid the dividend , Gopi called him first. Had he gone to the local police or other higher authorities matter would have become complicated . Furthe the officer warns not to take them lightly , tells kutta boss that Gokul has to be extra careful , Malar is an educated lady & might create problems . Rohini too once Gokul true colours exposed might follow akka's footsteps & stage walkout . Kutta boss pooh poohs the warning saying Malar is a padicha muttal & all others in her family too sail in the same boat , so Gokul is quite safe. Kutta boss hands over a fat cover to the officer before leaving.

Murthy Superfast express reaches home all elated. Mummy O mummy unakoru juicy news. Paramu marriage fixed ' second hand bride status ' maapu oru Kedi but wealthy. Leelavathy is happy ' Mayilvahanan has saved her & her family. Then for the next 5 minutes she indulges in abusing mayil , Sokku , their paramparai with choicest abusive words. Ramesh comes in. Sonny & mummy give a short  break to their thittals. Break ke baadh  Leela takes Moorthy to the backyard for kaadhu kaduchufy & vepilai adichufy.  Tells him not to moochu vidufy this news to any one , specially to father Nalla Andavar.  Advises Moorthy to go back to Trichi  leaving Kamu in the lurch.

Mayil mama ore happy ' police made grilled sandwich of Sokku & Gopi at the marriage hall 'was a super sight ' nanna venum  - Sokku & co unnecessarily poking their nose ' they don't want to see others happiness ' one day they will surely pay for it. Kamu could  take no more of  this nonsense ' asks appa why this vanman ' if you don't like periappa & family just keep away from them, your avenging attitude is not good  , it will harm not Sokku but our family , kamu tries to instil some sense in to Peacock's pea brain , tries to argue out that Sokku & co are not responsible for Pandi's stupid action , Mayil's anger will destroy not Sokku's family but his own. Aathirakkaranukku budhi mattu ' perfect example Mayil ' tells kamu he is not bothered if his family is destroyed , he will not change his attitude. Kamu rightly asks him ' his Pandi your only child , are we nobody to you , your vanmam is destroying our life , please change yourself. Kopam Mayil kondai aering ' en veetu sotha thinnutu you are supporting my foes , out , get out of this house , podi veliya , get lost. Deiva cries , where will she go ' no pugandha veedu & no porandha veesu for Kamu. Mayil not ready to budge , let her stand in Nadu theru , then only will she realise her mistake.  Now stupid Deiva  in Sokku bashing mode ' Sokku & Co will be very happy , will ridicule .OK says Mayil , Kamu can continue to stay in the house  , on one condition ' ava en kaNNula padave koodadhu , nor should I hear her voice ,oru cornerla mudangi kidakkatum. Kamu takes a firm decision ' indha veetla oru poNama irukkiradai vida , an orphan  status is much better& walks out of the house. [ Well done Kamu , stand on your own legs &  teach your father worth of a girl child.]

Edited by shreenithi - 22 July 2012 at 11:05pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinishoobhanaselvalakshmimalligessmily_faceJanuCaryneclat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadas Feb 27-mar2 Updates on Pg-1" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
subhaaa another week of PP vaa?? Ouch indha varam enna varamo nammaku Day Dreaming ippovae me crying Cry

lemme see Ermm double heat love selvarangam and kalla kadhali  sumi kaaga Day Dreaming with konja tottaka mayil taiya takka LOL

Meenu akka rombha confuse aah irukanga .. SM lae tuesday updates ku badhila wednesday updates pannithangal ROFL
ROFLROFL so light episode for her

Laks last week essu so this week avangalaka confirm paramu kumar love taan Tongue

ratna.. ummm maybe maha joining job, konja light episode Embarrassed

srima maa kaaga Sam special lah Wink avanga last week irundha one leg standing for sam special ROFL

Edited by hopper_ocean - 27 February 2012 at 4:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nagtinkurv645migan_SK_eclat

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Hopper - super aasirwaadhams pOnga!!  Shreenithi election koottaNiyaa kEttadhukku pazhikku pazhi puLikku puLi.. ROFL

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

subhaaa another week of PP vaa?? Ouch indha varam enna varamo nammaku Day Dreaming ippovae me crying Cry

lemme see Ermm double heat love selvarangam and kalla kadhali  sumi kaaga Day Dreaming with konja tottaka mayil taiya takka LOL

Meenu akka rombha confuse aah irukanga .. SM lae tuesday updates ku badhila wednesday updates pannithangal ROFL
ROFLROFL so light episode for her

Laks last week essu so this week avangalaka confirm paramu kumar love taan Tongue

ratna.. ummm maybe maha joining job, konja light episode Embarrassed

srima maa kaaga Sam special lah Wink avanga last week irundha one leg standing for sam special ROFL

Thank you Thank you Thank you da at least fro your asirvadhams.

I know I am going to run into Paramu/ Rowdy kannalam????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

Thank you Thank you Thank you da at least fro your asirvadhams.

I know I am going to run into Paramu/ Rowdy kannalam????

sorry akka but ungalaka confirm gopi malar with the kolakaran gumbals running pola ROFL Sumi taan indha vathiyum essu Ermm its ok next week sumi ROFL

migan_SK_

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

LOLBig smileClap why this kolaveri ratna.. en mella ivalo pasama ungalukku..LOLLOLBig smileClap

_SK_hopper_ocean

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
lemme see Ermm double heat love selvarangam and kalla kadhali  sumi kaaga Day Dreaming with konja tottaka mayil taiya takka LOL

Yen ma thangam...idhoda stop pannitta??...Malar-gopi mokkai romance...Sokku-meenatchi silent romance idhellam vendama??
Angry

Edited by shreenithi - 28 February 2012 at 5:30am

rv645hopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Yen ma thangam...idhoda stop pannitta??...Malar-gopi mokkai romance...Sokku-meenatchi silent romance idhellam vendama??
Angry

idhulaam coming varathaku kudhukalam nu nineichen sumi Approve ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SK_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top