SPoiler/Rumours-Khushi's elder bro NEW ENTRY!!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
EDITED:- HAVE A READ THRU THIS POST & IT MAKES SENSE & ITS DECENT!!! - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2804482

rumours:

Birdie of a around!!!! Khushi's elder bro 2 b introduce by next week!
Khushi's elder bro was 2 marry anjali...bt it cud nt happen...
As Arnav's mother's death took place..
Somewhere khushi elder bro is responsible for arnav mom's death how its stil to b find out! ?

^^ from FB!

NEW PICTURES

Looks lyke Khushi is alone... no one is talking to her!!!!!! soo sadd...

Arnav Tells her to sleep inside maybe... but she may refuse but he might then force her or she might just take the duvets and cushions and sleep outside near the poolside..

pics credit- FB
Edited by lovesick - 12 years ago
interesting...but how will the bro bring them closer?
Originally posted by emistry

interesting...but how will the bro bring them closer?

i have no idea sweets. so lets just leave it to the CV.😆 OR maybe he might be the 1 that brings out SHYAM's truth- SHYAM KILLED ARNAV'S PARENTS ðŸ˜² He's rich and den he can't take the torture khushi is goin thru so he takes her with him n Arnav realises he needs her in his life!!! 
Edited by lovesick - 12 years ago
The rumor about Khushi's brother is false... That was only someone prediction... It is NOT true
since when did khushi have a brother and if she does and he is responsible for arnav's mom's death wouldnt that cause more probelems btwn arnav and khushi
Is it true or just rumors? 😕
Brother rumor sounds completely false. Garima was like Khushi's caretaker, she would have taken the brother too. 
Originally posted by lovesick

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#3333cc">i have no idea sweets. so lets just leave it to the CV.😆OR maybe he might be the 1 that brings out SHYAM's truth- SHYAM KILLED ARNAV'S PARENTS😲He's rich and den he can't take the torture khushi is goin thru so he takes her with him n Arnav realises he needs her in his life!!!</font>

I like ur idea coz i was thinking the same 4 some reason. . But Shyam didnt kill Arnav's parents. It was Arnav's own uncle. I soo want Khushi 2 leave Arnav with her bro 2 make him realise her importance in his life(ofc after the revealation of Shyam truth). 1 more thing. . In a promo..it was said that Khushi was responsible 4 Arnav's parents death and it was Anjali's wedding the day they died. . Remember, Anjali told that her marriage was broken. . That means after that only she met SNAKE. . . May be the 1st person with whom her marriage was fixed was Khushi's bro or relative. . May be they loved each other. . But something drastic related 2 Khushi might happen which led 2 the broken marriage and Arnav's parents death. .
Now if Khushi's bro comes back (want him 2 b unmarried still living with memories of Anjali), may be he'll indirectly 4 sum reason help in bringing out shyam's truth(may be only. .but our CVs bring new characters with a solid aim and reason behind. So we can hope). . After knowing the truth Anji wil be broken and may be he'll support her emotionaly...he'll accept her with the baby and they may b together 4ever (in a wiki article: "ipkknd is about the tale of Arnav and his elder sis and how their lives changes after they meet their correct matches".. Shyam cant be her soulmate. She deserves sum1 much better than him.. ) .. If khushi leaves Arnav, then her bro may help him 2 win her back. . Then All is Well FOREVER...
Awww...
Does it look like a prediction? Oh no.. I didnt wana predict.. Just wrote what was lurking in my mind 4 long time.. Sory, i made it very long..
Originally posted by lovesick

rumours:

NEW PICTURES

Looks lyke Khushi is alone... no one is talking to her!!!!!! soo sadd...

Arnav Tells her to sleep inside maybe... but she may refuse but he might then force her or she might just take the duvets and cushions and sleep outside near the poolside..

pics credit- FB

Thanks for the new pictures but here is the link for the video which I posted yesterday.. From E24, they shown Arnav goes to sleep outside...

Originally posted by purva_j

Thanks for the new pictures but here is the link for the video which I posted yesterday.. From E24, they shown Arnav goes to sleep outside...

thanks for sharin ðŸ˜Š