Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
OK in today"s episode baba jee says to puja "ye iskq tujhe fanaa kar de ga".well a question comes in my mind ke after flashback  will puja be shown dead or alive in hospital. well i wish to see her alive bt the way she was shot chances of her survival are 50 /50 Ouch.secondly if brij confess his love to puja how far will he take this relationship i mean he might ended up making pooja pregnant and will left her bc of his political career and at this point krish will help her .up till now brij character is shown very positive helpful and supportive leader and a mn of correct princple lets see what will happen next.PLS SHARE YOUR VIEWS.THANKSSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fanaa+pooja" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I think Brij will ignore Pooja for her sake and safety and also for political reasons...whivh will lead 2 Krih-poojaDead

and then reunion of BRIJABig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21tayabafarooqui

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

flower_rosedurumtayabafarooquiDhin-Chak

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Brij cant stoop down to such a low level yaar...I guess he'll avoid and ultimately ask her to get lost for her own good!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchwdurumsunshine_suntayabafarooquiDhin-Chak

flower_rose

flower_rose

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

I think Brij will ignore Pooja for her sake and safety and also for political reasons...whivh will lead 2 Krih-poojaDead

ya this will only happen
n i don't think so he will make her pregnant

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchwdurumsunshine_suntayabafarooqui

sunshine_sun

IF-Dazzler

sunshine_sun

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flower_rose

Originally posted by alphabeta_22

ya this will only happen
n i don't think so he will make her pregnant
yeah agreed..and also he cant turn sleazy sort of   as to make her  pregnant...Shocked

Edited by sunshine_sun - 27 February 2012 at 12:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.....Lata.....tayabafarooqui

M1s5_5unsh1n3

IF-Rockerz

M1s5_5unsh1n3

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
omgee, baba's warnings are really creepyShocked! whenever he comes onscreen, he scares the hell out of me ShockedLOL

aahh,its really confusing, one side BRIJA gets blessings from fruit seller woman, who said their jodi will never break, and other end baba is always threatening pooja to go  and save her life 

Confused CVs alone know what they planned to show, 

Edited by R3b3l_Pr1nc3s5 - 27 February 2012 at 1:44am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchwflower_rosedurumsunshine_sunbumtrinkettayabafarooquiDhin-Chak

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged

I think for Pooja's good, Brij will ignore her, and Pooja will find a friend in Krish to confide all her feelings, but then Krish will take galat faayda of that to make Brija further apart.

Finally after the shootout BRij will realise his mistake and realise that, without him, Pooja is bound to make all wrong decicions and wrong friends, and so get back to Pooja.

So Finally ' THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER'Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchwflower_rosedurumbumtrinkettayabafarooquiM1s5_5unsh1n3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.