LNMDJ Writer's interview :) (its old)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nan08

IF-Sizzlerz

Nan08

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hey friends.. 

i just found this courtesy Rangmunch site.. the writer of LNMDJ's interview Smile.. was reminded of the good old days.. cant believe its been 2 years since the show ended

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=156:unlike-others-love-ne-mila-di-jodi-was-told-from-a-male-perspective-jay-verma&Itemid=530

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09sankalp_prapti...San-Yo...-Misek-..Serendipity..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LNMDJ Writer's interview :) (its old)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...San-Yo...

Goldie

...San-Yo...

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
ThanKs NanduuuHugBig smile.. thanks for sharing.. Its really a pleasure reading such stuff, anything everything about  LNMJ...since 2years of its end..

but alas, they are bunch of gr8 best buddies and are still intact with each other.. Love the bonding and beautiful realtionship they HAVE..

I just loved reading thisTongue

COPY/PASTED

Rangmunch: You have been associated with quite a few shows on Star One. Which one is your favorite?

Jay Verma: My favourite was Love Ne Mila Di Jodi. I just love the show; I loved the theme, from the channel and the producer's side, all the actors who have now become very good friends after the show. The show also had an element of thrill wrapped in love and romance, which has not been experimented in India too much. Also every other show today on television is woman oriented show, so when we were planning Love Ne Mila Di Jodi with a male perspective, we were not sure if it would work in our favor or no. But we were so much in love with the story that we decided to go on with it. Though, it did not run for too long but people who have seen it have loved it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09sankalp_praptiGauravsDbest

...San-Yo...

Goldie

...San-Yo...

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Umm, did i missed anything??Confused.. i havent seen this before.. i guess I DIDOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09sankalp_praptiGauravsDbest-Misek-..Serendipity..

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks sooo much for sharing.. How I miss LNMDJCry Cry...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti..Serendipity..

pia09

pia09

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Thks for sharing. LNMDJ was the best n unique show. It will always be remembered by us. After 2 yrs had passed, yet missing it. Lnmdj gang were the best.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti

sankalp_prapti

Coolbie

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Thanks a million Nandu for the article Hug...miss this show  Cry

Edit--

Edited by Killer_Shark - 27 February 2012 at 9:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia09

Post Reply New Post