Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#3 || (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 148

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

Bharat meets Kaushalya and they support each other through their pain...a very sweet and realistic scene, one of my favs from this episode.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#3 || (Page 6)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Lola, replying to your previous posts right now...

Btw, I have a question for anyone who's reading this...what happened to Mandavi and Shrutakirti in this scene from the original epic? Did they go with their husbands to Kekaya or did they remain back at Ayodhya to serve their in-laws? ASR showed that they went with Bharat and Shatrughan, but RSR made no mention of them so I was curious. Does Valmiki Ramayan, Ramcharitmanas, or any other popular source say something about them?

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU sooo much for picking up with Ayodhya Kand again, and particularly this part where it's heart and soul Bharat enters the scene Dancing << Again, not an appropriate reaction for such a sad part of the story... oops LOL Just love the character, more now than ever having extensively combed various texts for descriptions of his devotion and found each one to be a chock full of treasures. You're very welcome, hun, I'm glad you like them.Hug I enjoyed taking the pics, Sanjay Jog's expressions were really well done.

As we've noted before, this Ayodhya Kand in general showed us the best of so many characters in the texts, and the best of all the actors onscreen. Everyone's reactions in the paying respects scene you started with are truly heartrending... Jayshreeji's was so natural that it made me wonder whether seeing her actual husband portray Dashrath had something to do with her spontaneity. Yeah, it must have been kind of creepy to see him dead.Confused Even though she was an actor, it's still kind of gives the shivers, doesn't it? And Padma's too, seemed so sincere that it gets us thinking what Kaikeyi's state of mind was at that point... was she truly grieving and this was the first flicker of her remorse, or was it a self-centered sadness at having lost something that was hers without feeling responsible for it in any way yet? Whatever it was, I just don't think it was a pretense. Btw you missed Urmila's portion... did your disc not have it? What Urmila portion? Was there a scene with her grieving too?Shocked If so, then I never saw it! If not I'll post those couple pics or send them to you so you can edit them in.

And Sanjay... how much ever praise we shower on him, it isn't nearly enough to describe the dynamism and power of his portrayal of this great character... it was just a cut above Clap At this point, what really stood out was how he showed hesitation - that confusion upon entering Ayodhya, the way it intensifies when Manthara told him he wouldn't be able to see his father right then and there, the quick and subtle change of expression on seeing his mother in white, and the stream of changes as he heard her explain the circumstances of his death... sooo genuine, so touching. Especially when he innocently asks his mother whether his father remembered him and called out to him before his departure, thinking that he himself was the only family member missing and not yet aware that Ram wasn't by his side either. It was heartbreaking Broken Heart In fact that's what kind of inspired the concept of the fanfic I posted recently. Yeah, all those scenes are really immature. Manthara was chillingly cold without being annoying or overbearing, and the way he reacts to Kaikeyi's news about her role in Ram's exile was so well done.

Can't wait for the continuation, when his bewilderment and grief morph into anger that you can literally feel radiating off the screen! I'm especially waiting for the scene when he rejects Kaikeyi...both his and Padma Khanna's expressions were superb there.Clap

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vicky_sonikudi

So I'm posting caps from BR Chopra's Mahabharat. This is from the scene just after the song Vinati suniye...where Balram comes to know of Krishna's plan to go to Vidharba alone to save Rukmini. And here he tells him in a big brotherly fashion that it's not gonna happen...no way, no how! LOL Big bro and Dwarka's army are coming with LOL Krishna/Nitish's pouting is so cute!

Vicky, I must have missed your post!Shocked Thank you sooo much for the pics, hun, I just loved Krishna and Balram from BRC's MB! They were the best adult Krishna and Balram to this day...we all love Nitish of course, but I don't think the actor who played Balram receives enough appreciation, which is really unfair because the way he portrayed Krishna's protective elder brother was so well done...it reminded me of Sunil as Lakshman from Ramayan, as if they both were a transition of each other in the different avatars.Clap

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Nice pics, Janu! Ayodhya Kand is the beginning of everything, the vanvaas which led to Sita Haran, and everything else. It's like the turning point of the story, and I always cried in this part of RSR, especially Lakshman and Urmila's farewell scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 March 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
^^ Glad you like them! Btw, you should post some pics too since you also have access to our DVDs, lol, why don't you ever post pics? :P

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 20 March 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
nice pics dii, thanx for sharing !!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top