|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#3 || - Page 35

Posted: 10 years ago

Ram, Lakshman & Sita meet Kevat, who makes a stipulation that if they want to cross the river in his boat, he should be able to wash Ram's feet, in order to test their magic.

Clever Kevat washes Ram's feet, and only after drinking the leftover water and testing it upon himself does he let the trio enter his boat. 😆

Kevat takes Ram, Lakshman & Sita across the Ganga river. Sita gives her ring to Ram as payment for Kevat, but he refuses it and asks for salvation instead.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 10 years ago

Sita prays to Ganga Ma and promises to receive her darshan after the successful completion of their 14-year vanvaas. Afterwards, the trio along with Guha take the leave of Kevat and set out for the forests.

At the banks of river Yamuna, Ram, Lakshman & Sita take leave of Guha and set out for their vanvaas. Lakshman makes a raft and rows it across the river.

Someone please make something from these pics! 😳 These scenes were some of the best episodes of AS Ramayan and I never tire of watching them over and over again. From the songs to the acting, everything was shown very naturally. Besides the lead actors, I really liked the actor who played Kevat (who also happens to have played Shani Dev in Mahima Shani Dev Ki). His acting was very simple and realistic.
BOO. Did you happen to see my pic update request list? Want it as PM so it doesn't get lost?