Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#3 || (Page 34)

Post Reply New Post

Page 34 of 147

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Wow, thank you so much for the pics Aishu! So the telugu show is finally at Meghan's entry? The pics are sooo beautiful and I'll definitely try to siggify them. You know, I'm really missing seeing creations of JSK in the gallery. In fact, poor Lord Krishna is being sorely neglected in the creation gallery.Broken Heart The creations there are mostly Ramayan and sometimes Dkdm. We've got to make more stuff on SK and JSK soon!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#3 || (Page 34)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deboleena.manna

this pics r posted by Life OK--

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Wow, thank you so much for the pics Aishu! So the telugu show is finally at Meghan's entry? The pics are sooo beautiful and I'll definitely try to siggify them. You know, I'm really missing seeing creations of JSK in the gallery. In fact, poor Lord Krishna is being sorely neglected in the creation gallery.Broken Heart The creations there are mostly Ramayan and sometimes Dkdm. We've got to make more stuff on SK and JSK soon!

Hey di! No problem! I just couldn't keep myself from posting these! :D And I know I went a bit overboard. 54 pics for five minutes of a scene is too much. And I think that the show is in Tamil. But anyways, I'm very glad you liked them and looking forward to those siggs! You know I'll use them for a long long time!
And awww! I plan on making a comeback in the creations gallery, but I need to make something first. Can't show up empty handed. And I have to take a good amount of time to write my comments for all the days I've been gone. lol

Edited by RadhaHiBawari - 13 November 2012 at 2:17pm

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

Hey di! No problem! I just couldn't keep myself from posting these! :D And I know I went a bit overboard. 54 pics for five minutes of a scene is too much. And I think that the show is in Tamil. But anyways, I'm very glad you liked them and looking forward to those siggs! You know I'll use them for a long long time!
And awww! I plan on making a comeback in the creations gallery, but I need to make something first. Can't show up empty handed. And I have to take a good amount of time to write my comments for all the days I've been gone. lol

Nah that's okay Aishu, I understand. When we love a scene so much we could click like...5 pics every second.LOL Where did you get the videos, btw? You should click more!

Missing you in the creation gallery also, do have a huge update when you can.Wink

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Here are some pics of Debina as Mahalakshmi and Devi Durga from Sab Tv's Diwali Utsav.

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

Nah that's okay Aishu, I understand. When we love a scene so much we could click like...5 pics every second.LOL Where did you get the videos, btw? You should click more!

Missing you in the creation gallery also, do have a huge update when you can.Wink

I know! And this scene was probably what changed my life forever. I fell in love with this show at this scene. Have the dialogue memorized and all, and now I can listen to it in Tamil. Before I'm done watching this, I'll probably be fluent in the language.
Here's the link to all of them in case you're in the mood to make me a present. :P
http://www.youtube.com/user/RajTVTamil/videos?query=Jai+Shri+Krishna

And omg! The Debina pics you posted are just gorgeous! Love her posture and expressions. She is one of the few actresses in tellywood who can dance well, lol. Will definitely make something with those pics soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Jai Shri Krishna-RajTVTAMIL-Episode 209 continued

Garuda goes to see Shri Krishna and asks if there is anything that he, as a servant, can do for him. Krishna tells him that he does not require him at the moment, but he will later on. He then blesses Garuda who soon departs.

Krishna then starts playing his flute and the sweet melody of the flute attracts the gopikas who were filling their water pots by the river. They come over to him, close their eyes, and are absorbed my the music. Krishna, upon noticing this, stops playing. The gopikas tell him that he should play for them since he grew up stealing butter from their houses and the least he could do is let them enjoy his music.

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top