|| Mythological Masti Pictures Gallery#3 || - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
valmiki ji sees sita ji sad and tells her to get rid of attachment because it's the root of all sorrow !

Nice pics Mina!

Can someone post pictures of Sita rekha from Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan please?
Here's one picture from that scene, but I would like to see more. Sunil Lahri and Deepika's expressions were really good.

I would like to see some pictures from this scene too, of Sita teaching Luv and Kush about not harming nature. It was such a nice lesson.

Edited by aishi.muffin - 12 years ago

sita ji cutting wood in the forests and she hears negative talk about ram ji!! all the women say ram ji shouldn't have exiled sita ji, but sita ji tells them no one was with ram ji when it happened so no one has right to talk and make judgments !! because he is maryada purushotham, and they say sita ji is no less in sacrifice ..😳

Edited by -RamSitaKiDasi- - 12 years ago
valmiki ji advises sita ji to chant ram naam because it rids all sorrow !!😍 and its the most purest mantra in whole world!

sita ji gardening to keep herself busy and her mind occupied, so that she doesn't have time to feel sad and miss ayodhya !😊

sita ji is so beautiful in all these vanvaas scenes, i really luv debii in these scenes !!😍
Nice pics, Mina! I love the quality of them, and the ashram looks so peaceful. I'd love to live there.