Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sona89

Goldie

sona89

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Hi gals  

I must say we have scared MR out ...poor guy must be thinking twice before making an appearance .I 'm very sure he visit the forum...LOL

MR last pics at PhD event didn't get our approval .I think magenta shirt & his fav shirt won't be worn for time begin

The clean shaven look ……guys we termed chikne chameli ……….stubble is back

long hair neither got our acceptance he tied it neatly ………….pony is appreciated or not better let him know gals ………..his previous photo shot on forum too have him in long hair & pony

maybe saurabh won't be by his side too often now ...insecure gals be happy Smile
I saw his recent tv9 video he was his casual self …………no make up regular self …………looked relax & happy .yes there were  bright light

We have a sources everywhere stalking him …………gals be vocal abt your preference he is reading ...Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74nileshni679mirage123uwithdilse14Ani_98sonudewNakusharainurubal-bharti-Hamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "gals U have scared MR out :)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dilse14

dilse14

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hi sona
very funnyLOL yes we give honest opinion & wish he is reading yaar .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74uwithAni_98sona89Nakusha-bharti-

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I actually thought this was news of a new project.Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_98

anirka

IF-Dazzler

anirka

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
^^^ I too thought the same... Cry

Ani_98

scorpio10

IF-Rockerz

scorpio10

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Sona '

I hope its fine , If I call u sona ''I do not know if U know me or not '' But I am Priya .

So to answer ur question ''..

Firstly: - I am not a Mishal's Fan ''.as I pledge my loyalties to Aamir Khan .  while Mishal has a long way to go . I am here for LTL and the ppl out here on the forum , whom I have grown fond of . 

Secondly: - Darlin , You R saying , ppl out here scared him ... Ha haha , I say he is the one has  who scared ppl out here with his current look... the Katrina's inspired look defi scares me

Thirdly:-  I know no one on this forums means any harm to the trio ...So he can chill and breathe ... 

Girls , sorry ''.No slippers please '' But I cannot remain quite

Edited :- Regarding the DTOW on the denim... Holding my ears sorry ... But had no option as forum was too quite ...

Love

Edited by scorpio10 - 27 February 2012 at 7:19am

ivy_11

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hey sona, dont worry even the most celebrated would envy MishalWink.
If he was visitin the forum good for him..  He  will find what fanatic kind followin he has with honest instant reviews of his actin skills to his looks to his high speed effervescent talk to his infectious smile even to his acquaintances including nothing miss our scrutiny, hahaaa!  So i would say Mishal, enoy ur visit n i luv you!Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74sona89ivy_11Hamlet53

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Sona... thanks and good you put this  thread up!, any thing to  coax him out of his ..where ever he is! You have summed up how much he matters to us.. if at all the man must be thinking how much he is missed, us fans notice and comment on every thing ,we see  or hear about him... So Sona I see this well written thread  as a...tease for him...   for how long is he going to be missing in active action,  woh action jaisa hum chate hain Mishal?... intermittently he will get a shelling from us!  all said and done quite simply if he does come to our forum...then have he  know that for all of us he's  the one!  
Mishal popping up the question now ,same old question for you, "when are you coming back ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74uwithsona89-bharti-Warda.ivy_11

Nakusha

IF-Dazzler

Nakusha

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hi sona

see its good for actors today they get to know views abt them with general viewers be it any serial ,story actor .we were the 1st to comment the diaster waiting after the Mr exit & change of story .i 'm sure he must be visiting forum maybe not regurly Smile
you put every things in lighter vein loved reading it Smilehaa if he is reading he should know he has high demanding fans LOL

gals keep on posting your thoughts & new thread make the forum lively

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74uwithsona89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top