It's a Love Story..(ArHi) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sunetrareddy24

Thank you! updating chapter 3 now..
Just read all updates. Good story. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Chapter 3

"Who the hell does he think he is..I'm Arnav SIngh Raizada,blah blah blah" Khushi was talking to herself when she reached her classroom and saw Payal .
"Hey Payal,you won't believe the day i had."
"I can see that ,You look like you've been in a fight "
"Worse than that,let's go get something to eat and I'll tell you all about it "
Payal and khushi started walking to the canteen when they heard someone calling Payal 
"Payal ,wait up.." ..Khushi turned around to find a pretty girl running towards them. She had a warm smile on her face and her eyes twinkled with kindness
"Heading to the canteen? I'll go along with you..I'm starving" She said.
Payal was smiling at her and said "Sure"
"Khushi ,this is Anjali .She's in my class and Anjali ,this Khushi .My best friend since i dont remember how long."
"Hi Anjali"
"Hey Khushi"
The three of them found a place to sit in the canteen and grabbed some drinks and chips to munch on.Wanting to know each other ,they started talking about their families.
"I have one brother.He's in this college too.He's the best " Said Khushi.
"Hey,i have a brother in this college too" Anjali exclaimed. 
"Actually,there he is"..Anjali pointed to two guys walking towards the canteen.
Khushi turned around and saw HIM again.
"God let him not be her brother,please please please?" She prayed under her breath.
But her prayers went down the drain,with Anjali's next words.
"ARNAV!.." She was waving her hands over her head to catch his attention. "Over here."
Arnav looked over at his sister and found her sitting with two girls.One of their backs was facing him ,so he couldn't see who she was. He walked over to their table .
"Whatsup Lee?"
"Arnav ,meet my friends.This is Payal and thats Khushi"
"Hey" Payal said.
Khushi reluctantly turned around and looked up at those eyes ,for the third time and said hey.
Arnav seeing who she was smiled and thought "Khushi,now i know her name "
"Hi,I'm Arnav,Arnav Singh Raizada"
Karan who was with Arnav looked at all the girls and nudged Arnav for an introduction..
"Oh ya,Anjali you already know karan.Khsushi ,Payal ,This is my best friend Karan."
Karan who had eyes only for Paya,sat down enthusiastically opposite her and started talking about the football match thats happening during the week and how Payal should try out for cheerleading.
"You're way prettier than any of the cheerleaders,you should really try out." He was saying to Payal.
Payal blushed and didn't know what to say ,she looked at Khushi with a pleading look to help her out as she was uncomfortable.
"Hey Karan,are you on the team?" Khushi asked.
"Oh,yes..I'm a defender.Arnav heres the captain.You girls should really come and watch.Whatsay Arnav?"
"Ya,definitely." Said Arnav who was busy with some tissues in his hand.
He threw one on Khushi lap.
She looked at the paper and back at Arnav incredulously.
She opened it ,and found something scribbled
"I'm Sorry Khushi.Please forgive me . :( " . She couldn't help the smile playing on her lips.But she looked up at him with a stern look and turned away.
All of them headed back to their respective classes,Khushi with Karan and Arnav.Karan who was rambling about Payal went into their class . Khushi abruptly stopped and turned around to face HIM.
"Hi,I'm Khushi Kumari Gupta,I'm new to this college."She stuck her hand out to him,with a smile .
"Friends?" She said as she looked into those honey colored eyes ,yet again.

So,there's chapter 3.Thanks for the likes and comments. Its really encouraging. :)

Originally posted by sargamfriends

awww college romance...and he is already feeling protective about her...its cute...i like it :)
Thank you:)
aawww..dat was so cute..
bt y u stopped...??
uuhhuuu...
fr me- it was small..:(
thanx fr msg..n update soon...
The update was fantastic I loved it :)
Plz update soon can't wait to read more
Cant wait for the next one,do continue!! :D .PM me when you do? :D
 Thanks everyone for your likes and comments..😊. PLease add me if you want me to PM.Its just easier..!!
Ok,So heres the next chapter..Hope you all like it.This is a looong one ( fcashruti😊)

Introducing Lavanya - Arnav's on and off girlfriend.She's the female version of Arnav in college. With her looks and popularity.

CHAPTER 4

Arnav was taken aback by her gesture.He looked at her hand and then at her face,then he looked behind him ,to see if she was talking to someone else.
Khushi who was observing him, said "I'm talking to you Raizada"
Arnav finally smiled at her and took her small hand in his big one. An unfamiliar warmth spread in him at her touch. 
"Sure Gupta,friends" he said with a wink.
They walked into class together and took adjacent seats.

The five of them -Arnav,Anjali,Khushi,Payal,Karan had become really good friends as the days passed by. Payal and Khushi got to know Karan enough,not to take his flirtatious nature seriously.
"Hey Payal,why don't we go out after college?" said Karan one day when they were in the canteen.
"Noway Karan,We have a match today..Did you forget?" asked Arnav reproachfully.Saving Payal the trouble of answering.
"Oh ,ya! " He looked glum for a second ,then his usual smile found its place "Tomorrow then" .
Payal just smiled at him.Khushi watching this tried to change the topic,

"So,big match today? "  
"Yeah..We have to win to get to the next round" Arnav answered. "you girls should come and watch,i can introduce you to Lavanya as well.She's back"
"ooo! How is she ? It's been really long." squealed Anjali.
Khushi and Payal had a confused look on their faces as they didnt know who Lavanya was.
"Who's Lavanya?" Payal asked.
"Oh,Arnav's girlfriend.More like Arnav's girlfriend for now.They break up and patch up almost everyday." said Karan with a smirk,which earned him a glare from Arnav.
Khushi who was listening to this didn't like this Lavanya girl .She didnt understand her hostility towards a girl she never met.She could feel the pain and disappointment in her heart.Even though she didnt understand why.She quickly adjusted her facial expressions from a frown to a smile.
Payal who noticed Khushi's face could see that the smile was forced ,but didn't say anything with everyone around.
"Sure can't wait to meet her" Khushi said with the same smile plastered across her face."
She excused herself from the table on the pretense of a phone call.She started walking to the restroom..
"Ofcourse he has a girlfriend Khushi,He's cute ,popular and nice.Girls would be throwing themselves at him.What were you thinking ..." she was talking to herself when Payal interrupted her rant,
"Talking to yourself again? ..want to talk to someone who can actually give you some advice? I know what's going on Khushi,You like him don't you? "
"Whom?" Khushi asked,feigning innocence.
"Don't even try that on me.I know that look on your face.Your smile can fool other people,but not me.SO,fess up"
"Fine fine..You caught me. I have a crush on him,nothing i can't deal with. Don't worry Payal.Let's get back,the match must be starting and we haven't wished the guys yet."
Payal just gave an exasperated sigh and walked towards the field with her best friend.
 As they reached the stands ,they found Anjali with a tall ,thin and beautiful girl.She was wearing a tiny skirt and a tiny top barely covering her assets with a neat high ponytail. 
They walked upto them.Anjali,on seeing them..
"Hey,where did you guys disappear.Arnav and Karan went to change.They'll be back..Anyway silly me,This is Lavanya." she said with a small smile.
Lavanya looked at them and didn't even bother to acknowledge their presence.
Khushi could feel her heart sinking,theres noway that she could compete with this.NO,Khushi what are you thinking..you should be happy for Arnav. She though to herself.
"There he is.." Lavanya squealed and jumped on Arnav with her hands around his neck.
A bewildered Arnav looked over her shoulder and saw Khushi ,He thought he saw hurt in her eyes but the next moment he could see her smiling. He quickly kissed Lavanya and walked towards them.
"Best of luck" Khushi said ,not looking at him properly.
"Thanks" He said. Trying to look at her eyes again.But was distracted by Karan..
"Payal ,arn't you going to wish me?"
"yeah,Goodluck Karan" ..Karan was ecstatic over the small gesture. "And Arnav" Payal completed. Everyone laughed at the expression Karan's face.
The boy's went to take their places ,Lavanya went to her group of cheerleaders on the field and the girls took some seats to watch the match as the referee blew his whistle. 
The game started and Khushi was in awe . She couldn't believe the intensity and the excitement in the atmosphere surrounding her."Its just a match " she thought.People were hooting and screaming and whistling.
Even though Khushi knew nothing about the game,she could see why Arnav was the captain. He was amazing on the field.As the half time approached she could feel herself giving into the un and excitement.They were still one goal behind. They needed one goal to draw and two to win. After half time everyone played with a vengeance .,and Karan scored.The stands erupted at it .The players,the cheerleaders,the spectators..everyone was rejoicing.
As it came down to the last few minutes Arnav scored .He was engulfed by everyone as soon as the referee bleww his whistle. When everyone seperated ,they could find a shirtless Arnav in the middle ..All the girls "oohh-ed and aaahh-ed"
Khushi,Payal and Anjali made their way to congratulate the boys.
"Congra..." Khushi started.
But abruptly stopped at the sight in front of her...

Sooo thats it for this chapter guys..I don't think it was upto the mark. But il do better . Hope it was long enough!! 😊

I loved the update!! Can't wait to read more :)