India-Forums

interpretation of story..!!!!

luvrahulsingh Newbie
luvrahulsingh
luvrahulsingh

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
frankly speaking m not getting in wich direction this show is goin,

so every1 is welcum here to write wat they feel about what is gonna happen next.,n also it is brij-puja story or krish-puja story..?? plus is it politics or age factor tat is stopping brij to cum close (express his love) to puja..Confused

maverick17 Groupbie
maverick17
maverick17

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I agree... very unpredictable... especially Brij's character... You can never guess what he is going to do... the BRIJA relation is going to be affected by both factors- age and political ambitions...

And going with what puja was writing in her diary in the first episode, the simplest inference is this- puja and brij fall in love- brij cannot openly express his feelings for puja because of his political ambitions-- puja's heart broken-- krish is her support system, a very good friend who loves her and whom she adores (but can never come to love like she loved brij)--- then, in a really bad place in her life, some critical moment where she needs to take brij's help thanks to the position he holds politically and socially, she makes compromises-- krish fails to understand her, thereby the diary entry and she loses the friend--- at the same time, thanks to her involvement with brij, she unwittingly becomes part of some sinister politcal plot-- so daddaji/brij/giridhar/sangram singh try to have her finished...

One question still remains--- whats the deal with brij's wife/fiancee or whatever Nigar khan is playing??? Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchwdurumbumtrinketsehar mehrotra

sowmee Groupbie
sowmee
sowmee

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maverick17

I agree... very unpredictable... especially Brij's character... You can never guess what he is going to do... the BRIJA relation is going to be affected by both factors- age and political ambitions...

And going with what puja was writing in her diary in the first episode, the simplest inference is this- puja and brij fall in love- brij cannot openly express his feelings for puja because of his political ambitions-- puja's heart broken-- krish is her support system, a very good friend who loves her and whom she adores (but can never come to love like she loved brij)--- then, in a really bad place in her life, some critical moment where she needs to take brij's help thanks to the position he holds politically and socially, she makes compromises-- krish fails to understand her, thereby the diary entry and she loses the friend--- at the same time, thanks to her involvement with brij, she unwittingly becomes part of some sinister politcal plot-- so daddaji/brij/giridhar/sangram singh try to have her finished...

One question still remains--- whats the deal with brij's wife/fiancee or whatever Nigar khan is playing??? Confused
MAverick, I think  the negar khan thing does not exist at all ?? else they wud have taken up that plot than bring the age issue. age issue can be sorted out easily, but if thr is a marriage angle, then its gonna take real long to come out of it.

Coming to Krish, Maybe pooja takes Krish as a very good friend, but that guy tries to break Brija, or does some kind of plotting to harm Brij/Pooja. So the dairy entry?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanchwdurumbumtrinket

maverick17 Groupbie
maverick17
maverick17

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmee

Originally posted by maverick17

MAverick, I think  the negar khan thing does not exist at all ?? else they wud have taken up that plot than bring the age issue. age issue can be sorted out easily, but if thr is a marriage angle, then its gonna take real long to come out of it.

Coming to Krish, Maybe pooja takes Krish as a very good friend, but that guy tries to break Brija, or does some kind of plotting to harm Brij/Pooja. So the dairy entry?

Yeah.. could be... as i said... unpredictable... i just tried to link all of it to puja getting shot at... but anything's possible... and yeah.. agar brij ki shaadi etc ka angle hota to they would have introduced it by now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durum

sowmee Groupbie
sowmee
sowmee

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
yes Maverick.. chill madi .. lets wait for the mauritius epi.. I am sure, if thrs gonna be a Brija seperation, first they will confess their love, be a pair for a while, and then separate. Otherwise seperation wiithout any actual couple scenes wont make any sense.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17durum

maverick17 Groupbie
maverick17
maverick17

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@sowmee... advice taken... chilling... LOL! 
sowmee Groupbie
sowmee
sowmee

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Actually maverick i myself am trying to chill.. but our Brij Babu is so damn unpredictable, that i cant take it out of mind even for a min

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17sanchwdurumdivanibumtrinket

Anurna Goldie

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index