Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet FF- Twisty Deewangi - Link to THREAD 2 (Page 74)

Post Reply New Post

Page 74 of 152

angelic_cute

IF-Rockerz

angelic_cute

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
update soon
eagerly waiting for the twist

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maaneet FF- Twisty Deewangi - Link to THREAD 2 (Page 74)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruchs

IF-Dazzler

ruchs

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

so dears here's the mama TWISHTTT...Wink
               a big waalaaa hug to all those who commented and liked!!!!Embarrassed
                                        thank you so much dears!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

PM's for this update will be sent tomorrow...Embarrassed

This update is A HOLI gift from my side...Hug

please buddy me for PMs...Embarrassed

PART - 18 (part 95)

Rano was stunned with this realization. She slipped away from there, hiding her tears. She though that her departure was unnoticed by everyone. But, someone had noticed her, and that someone was very worried seeing her unshed tears and decide to follow her.

RANO's ROOM

Rano was in tears. She clearly rememberd that Maan had some doubts on that girl being Geet. But she had brushed it off. She was so blind in her daughter's love, that she couldn't even make out that Rimi was an impostor. She picked Mohinder's photo from her side table and spoke out her grieves to him while crying bitterly-

"Dekhiye na, yeh mujhse kya ho gaya?? Mujhse itni badi galti kaise ho gayi?? Main hamari apni beti ko nahi pehchaam paayi…. Na jaane hamari Geet kahaan hai…. Pata nahi wo kaisi hogi…."

While Rano was wallowing in self pity, that person who had followed her, was in tears-

"MAA…."

Rano immediately wiped her tears and compose herself when she heard Meet.

"Arrey beta…. tum kab aayi? Main bas neeche aa hi rahi thi…."

"Maa aap apne aasoon apni hi parchhyi se kaise chhupa sakti ho??? Aapke dil ne abhi bhi mujhe nahi pehchaana???"

Rano got confused not understanding what she meant. Though her heart clearly understood it but somewhere she was scared to deduce the results in haste like she did before. Geet understood her.

"Maa…. aapne apni Pari ko nahi pehchaana…. Aapki wahi Pari jisne 11 saal ki umar mein shaadi karke aapko heart attack diya tha. Jise ye samajh bhi nahi thi ki wo kab badi ho gayi?? Jo ro kar Papaji se apni saari baat manwa leti thi…. jo aapko….."

She couldn't continue as before that she was engulfed in a bone-crushing hug. Rano wept bitterly while carcassing her in her embrace.

"Meri bachchi, Meri Geet…."

They washed away all their sorrows along with the tears. there were no regrets no complaints just happiness. Rano was extremely glad that her Geet was finally in front of her eyes. They finally broke the hug after ages and settled down. Rano sat on the bed while Geet kept her hear on her lap and sat on the floor.

"Hmmm... to malab mere bete ne apni biwi ko dhoond hi nikala….."

"haaw…. Maa aap kiski side ho???"

"Obviously, mere bete ki…."

Rano grinned teasingly while Geet pouted cutely.

"Humph…. haan haan aap to shuru se hi unki taraf the…. by the way unhone mujhe nahi dhoonda main khud hi yahan aayi thi…."

"ohhh…. Tuhse Maan ke bina raha hi kaha jaata hai….."

"Nahi maa, mujhe andar se lag raha tha ki unhe ko meri zaroorat hai…. aur main sahib hi thi…. jab main yaha aayi to unki haalat bahut kharrab thi."

She told everything to Rano right from the day she landed back in India until today. Of course excluding their mushy mushy moments at the flat as well as her pregnancy news. Rano was extremely pleased and proud that her daughter had been so strong throughout and their relationship withstood the test of time.

"Par bte, mere yeh smajh mein nahi aa raha ki yeh sab ho kya raha hai??? mera matlab hai yeh Vicky tumhare saath aur wo ladki…."

"Maa, superman ne meri London mein bahut madad ki hai…. Darasal chachaji aur Brij bhaiya ne mujhe London mein kidnap karke maarne ke liye kuchh gunde bheje the…. aur agar Vicky bhaiya time par nahi aatey to shayad…."

Rano was horrified. She couldn't believe that her dewar and his son could stoop so low to get their property. But something was amiss here-

"Par beta, tumhe yeh kaise pata ki yeh kaam unhi logon ka hai???"

"Wo superman ne kuchh private detectives aur police ki madad se pata lagaya tha…. Maa yeh sab abhi ke liye chhodiye…. mujhe aapko ek bahut zaroori baat bataani hai…."

"Bolo beta…."

"Maa, papaji zinda hai….."

PRECAP

MAAN and RANO meeting PAPAJI…...Embarrassed

so dears hope you liked it!!!

Hope you loved another happy shappy twist!!!LOL

Next update sooon…...Embarrassed

A VERY HAPPY HOLI once again!!!!Embarrassed

PREV -  PART 17    NEXT-  PART 19

please do leave your precious comments

they encourage me to write more!!!Wink

and hit the like button!!!!Embarrassed

Edited by ruchs - 08 March 2012 at 10:22am

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

ksipanithahupyarisahelikrishna.geeta1803jyotiagarwalmaaneet_mansijagritimanochabvh123maaneet05shruti_raijaasz_25kainturakiranMONIJA78manaal_2011Whitepigeonsnehadingoe01leothelionasmi123Paingelbhakbhartifannonabebumons_mbsheetalvasamardemishtimohabbatmamatha.seductivepurple9290860623anisa79Shilalipilovepoosupernasahubirdy2011preetymaaneetprincesssarahpreet.harmanNaimaMSK1nityasusimounacutyylaraibsaam123saroprinces939iamprettyanky_sNH1971LadyArwenSphinxsiroililyindepgalsree.maneetstar_777sidMLOVERkamnaamalu123Anu_R$ara_$hachiputhAnu-Ananyacyum321seshatreeMaaneet4eveShimmerrkabslocksnats0101mayapariNeejulil.mizz.smexiihad2buZohamaaneetangel-ki-shonaritzy09tanvi04rupzloveuammu5Ash1991mrk-1sanu3108misty_drastifanajennsmallvillekomlikaswetha10kooliionamita25flowers4usweet scorpioHansaNhinal_maaneetshah10rsroopalimaanseemeena..Shalvesona-rai--Ratna--arpitaji6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_seemamarypreethiaRemya_PillaiShruthelove2_somaana56BDayGal-11Janimpoojavermapunam2712kkiddooLittle_Mermaid.rashmivaishJeevanaPtamanna1391goldenmoonMadhuri53abinash079Loquacious_AashNeelambari..

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
wow..superb updte.
love it.
awesome twist..

ruchs

ritzy09

IF-Rockerz

ritzy09

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Her father is alive...That was a shocker for me...I mean yeh to usne Maan ko bhi nahi bataya and how come...

Oh dear...pls pls ek aur update...u can't leave at this point...pls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchssanu3108

goldenmoon

IF-Stunnerz

goldenmoon

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
awsome twist
loved it...
kya ek aur update mil sakta hai????

ruchs

ana56

IF-Sizzlerz

ana56

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
wow what a twist yaar
so geet s father is alive
but where is he?
i think vicky might have saved him or something like tht

continue soon dear

ruchs

ruchs

IF-Dazzler

ruchs

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzy09

Her father is alive...That was a shocker for me...I mean yeh to usne Maan ko bhi nahi bataya and how come...

Oh dear...pls pls ek aur update...u can't leave at this point...pls

di…really happy that i could shock you…Wink

haaaw aaj 2 updates mile hain… Shocked

but i understand… i am so evil to leave at that point….LOLEvil Smile

next update kal promise….Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanu3108ritzy09

swetha10

IF-Sizzlerz

swetha10

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
wonderful update...