Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

need ur opinion!!

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

guyz,

i've heard lots of ppl say that tanya deserves bhoomi cuz she has raised her like her own daughter and that nandini should jus give bhoomi to tanya!......but wut i don't get is that y ppl think like that (i understand that but still)......nandini would've been just as good of a mother if not better IF SHE HAD GOTTEN A CHANCE!!! its not nandini's fault that she went into a coma!

Cute_Angel Groupbie
Cute_Angel
Cute_Angel

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
i think that tanya should deserve her actually both but i don't think it's nandanis fault Cry
cowz_lover Senior Member
cowz_lover
cowz_lover

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
i think.................... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ......the daughter.....................should go with her real mom but tanya should me able to visit whenever she wants n take her out.............
Girl Senior Member
Girl
Girl

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
its a very difficult situation....... i think the end of basera will be appropriate...... well i dont know no one is wrong neither tanya nor nandini n both deserve karan n bhoomi..... lets see what happens.
teetlie Groupbie
teetlie
teetlie

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 7:10am | IP Logged
i agree that nandini would have turned out to be a good mother. But to a child, mother is the one who raises them.. So bhoomi wud probably miss tanya so much... I think nandini should live with karan.... and tanya should be able to keep bhoomi and nandini can visit once in a while.. But then tanya will also have another child of her own.. That might make things complicated and the plot can change.....
Zahir2k2 Groupbie
Zahir2k2
Zahir2k2

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:16am | IP Logged
You know Nandini didn't like the child, cause it was ansh's rape to her that s what made bhoomi.  So that is what probably would make nandini let go of bhoomi...
saroj Senior Member
saroj
saroj

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Bhoomi should have been told right from the start that Nandini is her mother,not maasi....now Bhoomi will not accept Nandini as her mother.A child should never be misled like that.
Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=shahidlover24]

guyz,

i've heard lots of ppl say that tanya deserves bhoomi cuz she has raised her like her own daughter and that nandini should jus give bhoomi to tanya!......but wut i don't get is that y ppl think like that (i understand that but still)......nandini would've been just as good of a mother if not better IF SHE HAD GOTTEN A CHANCE!!! its not nandini's fault that she went into a coma!

Clap

i agreee 100% nandini would have been a good mother if she didn't go in coma......yeah and its not her fault if she went into coma......

Go to top