CID

CID Re-Run-12 (Daya's 1st epi links pg 111) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 147

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
I don't know...just popped in...it's CID in-between ads...5 mins episode, 10 mins ads...so annoying. Angry 
Really...I don't recollect having seen this episode.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Re-Run-12 (Daya's 1st epi links pg 111) (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Oh ... so this is how they plan to show one epi over 2 hrs ... approx era toh batao

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Ok ..

It's the Case Of Bloody Trail going on .. a 2004 case. Smile

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
As I promised i saw Fortune teller Yesterday...Big smile Wow !!! What a wonderful episode...nothing special in the story it is very common type of khooni story but i loved it...maza aa gaya !!!!
Thanx Visrom for that post & thanx Bhavna for that post otherwise i may not watch it Big smile

As i promised posting caps also so i am posting caps along with my review Big smile
SORRY BUT I DID 38 CAPS FROM THIS EPISODE & I LIKE ALL 38 CAPS SO POSTING ALL...SORRY IF ANYONE FEEL ITS TOO MUCH...BUT I CANT RESIST TO CAPTURE THIS SWEET MOMENT REACTION ACTION ETC LOL AGAIN SORRY FOR POOR QUALITY OF CAPS Unhappy

When the episode started a big smile on my face & i saw this scene 2-3 times...

ACP sir - Abhijeet tumne humhe shaadi mein to nehin bulaya LOL
Daya sir - Sir, shaadi ho gayi beta ho gaya humhe pata tak nehin chala aisa lagta hein humhe CID chod deni chahiye LOL
Abhijeet sir : Daya yaar meri halat pehele se hi kharab hein LOLLOL
Daya sir : Yaar Abhijeet tumhari shaadi ki mithai tak nehin mili humhe woh toh paper mein padha tab pata chala...LOL

Kaash humhe yeh paper mil jata.Embarrassed
Abhijeet : Aap logo ko majaak sujh raha hein iss ladke ko dekh kar mera dimaag ghum jata hein LOL
What a sweet scene !!! Day Dreaming

I loved this reaction of trio Big smile

Day Dreaming Heart Blushing

Hayee kitne dino baad dekha duo investigate together Dancing

I like the way he stands Embarrassed

Loved their reaction Big smile

When they reached at Gateway to find BABA that scene is really funny...they questioned the people about baba & their answers are very funny LOLLOL
BTW what is the name of the actor played baba here...he did well LOLLOL

Loved trio's reaction hearing Baba's words LOL

What a wonderful reaction of both Abhijeet sir & ACP sir Star

Loved Daya sir's reaction...he is shocked to hear about his death bhavishyavani LOL

Kya ada hein !!! Day Dreaming

Wonderful !!! Clap
I didn't capture any pics of Daya sir in pain...

What a wonderful expression...just loved it !!! Day Dreaming

When ACP sir said - Mein uss baba ki pair pakar lunga...LOL Abhijeet sir's reaction is just lajawab LOL

The bureau scene with BABA is too good !! Specially when that baba saw his own face in front of mirror LOL

Abhijeet sir's reaction when ACP sir is going to shoot that baba LOL

I know both these images are same ACP sir with gun but i love both the angle so took both Big smile

Day Dreaming Heart Blushing

Loved the smile Big smile

Shocking reaction to know that both the lady involved in the plan of the murder their husbands...

Loved this smile !!! Big smile

How sweetly he asked about Abhijeet sir...when i saw this scene i remembered another hospital scene of a 2011 episode where Daya sir have a dialogue i cant remember that clearly but that was too emotional but i didn't feel it while in this scene when he asked about Abhijeet sir i felt its totally dilse Big smile

Aisa scene bohot kam milte hein aajkal !!! Unhappy

Bechare Abhijeet sir LOLLOLLOL

Edited by debasree04 - 01 March 2012 at 11:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabDaydreaming..optimist..visromastonish

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Deba didn't read it fully but I am fida on a fiery Abhijeet I am seeing on screen now. Day Dreaming "somesh ko nahin jaanta HAIN...wahan kya keh raha tha, Somesh museebat mein hai, HAIN' and SLAAAPPP!!!

Read your post and saw the caps...thank you sooo much for watching and posting the caps. Hug

Yeah...as you said when Daya wakes up he first looks for Abhijeet. It was very very touching and Dil Se...it didn't seem strato at all. Smile

Edited by visrom - 01 March 2012 at 11:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Deba didn't read it fully but U an fida on a fiery Abhijeet I am seeing on screen now. Day Dreaming "somesh ko nahin jaanta HAIN...wahan kya keh raha tha, Somesh museebat mein hai, HAIN' and SLAAAPPP!!!

Read your post and saw the caps...thank you sooo much for watching and posting the caps. Hug

Yeah...as you said when Daya wakes up he first looks for Abhijeet. It was very very touching and Dil Se...it didn't seem strato at all. Smile

Totally fida to him Embarrassed
Exactly when he looks for Abhijeet it just touched my heart Big smile

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Case of the bloody trail...nothing spectacular...actually I was working and was watching it on and off and not focussing on it. There were too many ads too. But this is one episode I have not seen before. It's full of duo investigation. Duo at the gym, duo going around in Qualis, duo chasing someone, duo with a girl waiting for an unknown person late at night, a fiery Abhijeet full of HAINs...in all, a FULL duo dose. I want to properly watch this episode online now. Big smile

debasree04

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

I can't believe I'm still in conscious LOL  ...

This pic ... god ... I'm fida ... totally ... He's looking charming !!!

Day DreamingHeartBlushing

Loved the review and the caps Deba !! Clap

Edited by Bhavanab - 02 March 2012 at 12:13am

debasree04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top