Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

After-effects of the truth

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

3raser

3raser

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Whatever Arnav is doing now, and why just him, everyone...whatever every single person is doing now will cost them dearly when they finally know the truth. They possibly can't do anything to make it alright. Nothing at all. I can't even imagine myself in place of these people a few days later. Really. *shudders*. They will never be able to forgive themselves. Even if Khushi does. NEVER. Atleast i would never be able to forgive myself if i were in their place. But this is a soap. And everything has to end up in the "Happily-ever-after" note. So khushi will obviously forgive them. But if this were real life. No way.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

juvariasaj111abraxosdevsum

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After-effects of the truth" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pisces16

pisces16

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
you are absolutely right

Post Reply New Post

Go to top