Sandhya;s father

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey ppl

The guy who played Sandhya's father is playing Yash's elder bro in Punar Vivaah, which is second show  from Sumit and Shashi mittal house ...  the show is one week old and cast is out standing just like this show got and the screen play, presentation and story line is top class with amazing performances 

any one watching that show ?

Love 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the info
no i am not watching that show.
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, I am watching that show and I actually wanted to make this thread and info you guys that he was a part of that show but wasn't sure whether or not it is allowed to talk about other shows on our forum..

In that show it looks like he has pre-diabetes because his wife always keeps talking about him eating properly otherwise his sugars will be affected..And Shashi and Sumit ji are showing yet again a marriage based on certain lies..Looks like they would be repeating certain aspects of their shows in all the other new shows that they would be making...Also, Sandhya's father has acted in many movies including No One Killed Jessica and shows like CID and Adaalat
Edited by shwetha85 - 12 years ago
_srija_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh WOW After ur post i followed that show Storyline summary.

That s great to know producers took part of this show story line and made another show PV.

But still I love this show.  There are many reasons to love this show.

1)  Empower Education.

2) Dynamic Story line and a Trendy and Innovative story line.

3) Diplomatic Love Story.Their Togetherness is Stunning to dis world.

4) The story if Completely diferent a Stranger couple gets married understand each other feelings and emotions and maintains a Love-Trust Bond with  High Spirits.

5) It is shows different phases in a husband way of thinking. Firstly a Mamas Boy,then gets marital realation with a girl, He vll then realise he has more to do , he has got some responsibilities that are to be carried out to have a meaningful life to his marital life.

Suraj gets matured comes out of bhabos world and starts being supportive to her as her spine and goes all the way to see happieness in her life and shares a happy life together.

Its Story line  Completely stands on the word ---Nayi Soch.

Which many husbands have to think after this point.

6) There are many gals in our country who are standing in sandys shoes.They vll be forced to stop education after marriage bcoz they dont like a girl higher in academics than her son. like our Bhabo feels.     But their Togetherness is a Challenge.

It means Sandhya is connected to many gals practical life.She is telling Education helps in many ways . She z telling one must  always be updated with the current world.

One is like " Tablet "- Dynamic and a Great Love story challenges the rest of world with their togetherness โ€“ DABH  and the other is like " Desktop " which just keep on going โ€“PV

Its refreshing  storyโ€ฆ   Am sure this story makes an ever time history on StarPlus .

Its my POV.I jst feel like Sharing .not being harsh or rude or Offensive.Its My Love and Respect on this Show.

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
we can talk about that swetha but not in detail ... oh he was in movies too no idea ... lol yes even Aartis MIL said she would get aarti married soon more like a bet ๐Ÿ˜† , i wont say that its wrong in lying in that case , as they arent expecting their son to return to aarti na ... so no harm unlike here ... i just joined that forum, would love to see u there 

In PV, the gal is strong too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ infact called as Lady Gundi by Yash;s younger bro ... and her son as ChotaPackter Gunda ๐Ÿ˜†

see every show has their pov dear , and wat they will be highlighting based on THEME ,not comparing both shows they are world apart in theme and in presentation , no harm in mentioning here 

Edited by breezy - 12 years ago
bud2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank For info. i dont watch dat show.

he was seen in many adds tooo...

@Pavansethu.

nice description.Hope the track dat we are expecting starts soon.

Eagerly waiting for 2marros eppy.

Love DABH.

i am only watching DABH๐Ÿ˜ƒ