Tumhari Disha

Kissa Kiss Ka !!

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Haven't I created a stir with the "subject" itself !πŸ˜†

Well, I just now noticed some Minnie in the above sec "questions to Ashish Nayyar" has mentioned and asked Ashish to clarify abt a passionate kissing scene which was to take place b/w our 2 D's😳 but was later on aboted as Lady D created a lot of hue and cry and finally declined to kiss her reel hero.

Wanted the real thing with the real man in her life.πŸ‘ Lol ....Please no unreal stuff with unreal people lol she is GREAT !!!πŸ˜† Wow ! What a role model!!

So aise khatam hua kissa kiss ka !!! haffunπŸ˜†

It should be taken in the spirit it is written i.e only for some MASTI.

MinkπŸ˜‰.......πŸ˜†..........😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManishaRox thumbnail
i think Disha shud have done the scene cause dats part of her job and no actress can't be an actress if she can't do little scenes eventhough i don't blame her fully (DK's buff!!! )
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i feel that it is the perogative of the individual who has to do the scene...if the scene was not in the original script than disha has full right to deny it....

but it would have made the screen sizzle

samy74 thumbnail

Hi

I think she has her own limits even though she is an actress doesn't mean she will do something that she feels is no really needed..I think it would have been a sizzler but i agree with her..

SamyπŸ˜ƒ

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

Now, wouldn't that have been nice or What!

Anywayz, understand the way Chavvi feels, who would wanna kiss another man, since she does have a man in he life and he wouldn't like it either but had she had nobody in her life.................it would have been GREAT

Mamta_ thumbnail

Hey Mink, i am all 4 ur MASTIπŸ˜‰!!!

afterall jeene ke hai 4 din, baki hai bekaar din...............πŸ˜†

Mamta

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
NOW I WERE IN CHAVI" S PLACE>>THEN YOU GUYS ALL KNOW WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONEπŸ˜†

its like..oh common chavvi....its jsut a show...who cares about taht mohit..I mean...lol..I know i am sounding really mean...but seriuosly...she could have done that...for the viewers pleasure..πŸ˜†
* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
u guys are funny πŸ˜†
queen-bee thumbnail

Hya Bomby,

Totally agree with u what the heck---lol comon. For her audience she could have done it .It would have been one of a kind visual treat.lolπŸ˜†

Mink

Asian Princess thumbnail

hey guys

about that kissing sence didn't zoomboy write it was all a rumour or something!!!!!!!!!!!! supposedly there was no such sence plannd...........yuppp heheheheh bombyyyyyyyyy lolll yup i f iw as in disha place heheheheh...............πŸ˜‰................yupp then htere would definetly be a kissa kiss ka ahhahahah πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ loll yupp totallyyy agree with you miss england dk is BUFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Asian Princess/DK ki dewani πŸ˜‰ hehehehhe πŸ˜†