Page 3 Page 4

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Thanks bumtrinket for the update.U did a an xcellent job.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinket

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SKBM Story So Far (Page 2)" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmee

Bumi, in one of the threads i read u mentioned about  SBS or SBB page in FB. What is it?? 

"If anybody has a Facebook account, then pls comment on the SBS or SBB page and ask them to feature SKBM!"

Both Star News and Aaj Tak have these shows called Saas Bahu aur Saazish (SBS) and Saas Bahu aur Betiyaan (SBB) in which they profile actors and do interviews with them and visit the sets and give spoilers and so on. They showed one tiny bit of SKBM once in which Pooja was singing Lag Ja Gale but nothing since. 

So just look it up on FB and ask! Smile I believe they check their page.

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

Thanx Wink giood for da nw members..can u tell somonne make it an official thread...like the topics above our threads...wht sy..

Yup, so many people were asking I thought I'd do it. The mroe people who come, the happier I'll be LOL I've PMed the mod, let's see Smile

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

Pooja is in the hospital with grave injuries, including a couple of bullets the doctors were unable to remove at first try. She's on a ventilator and in critical condition. As she slowly slips away, she remembers happier days. 

this part is not correct i think she was shown in ambulanceon way to hospital and arti sitting beside her and doctor treating her.

I compressed the present day sequences into the before Flashback scene because I didn't want to go back and forth. The show jumps around a bit, which is great to watch, but a pain to update Embarrassed 

The part about Pooja on a ventilator and the remaining bullets is from either the second or third update. I think that was the last scene they showed in the present day - immediately afterwards, Pooja says her world is getting darker and the past is becoming brighter and then we go into full flashback mode instead of jumping back and forth.

tayabafarooqui

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
@CBfan - none of us know! They haven't shown it yet and we're all going crazy predicting how! LOL

@waizmapa - YAY! You're exactly the kind of reaction I wanted! Party LifeOK has a Youtube channel that you can check out. Or you can download epis here on IF. 

@gees - you gave me the idea, so thanks! Hug I'll try to update as fast as I can. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DV_LVRgees

divani

divani

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
hello everybody!
                             i'm new member . i came on this forum by mistake, read ur update which were wonderful, i've caut up wid al epsd on youtube. this shw is brilliant, i luv this brija jodi. Rahul SINGH is wonderful actor. so is puja'

i dnt think Brij wil turn negative. He's got entry, the bear woman blessing thy jodi. this serial people take ashirvad all that serisoly, thy mite have misunderstaning coz of  Brij behaviour and krish clossiness wid puja.

(sorry guys if i made any mistakes )

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

daisy123bumtrinketsunshine_sungees

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Welcome Divani... yes we all just bumped into this serial and got stuck thr...Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flower_rosegees

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
welcome divya

gees

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.