What reason Col will have to give

Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
give your views about col verma to refuse Ashni relation a part from age gap what other reason can be.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
I feel, apart from age difference the only factor which is not good for Ashu is his family background. I mean he being an arphan.
Though Dr.Mathur has brought him up, he did not give him a family name. So for a very old and traditional person like DadiBua, this also could become a big reason.
Rest all are actually good factors. Like smart, sauve, educated and reputed good surgeon etc are positive points...
Edited by apurvafan - 12 years ago
Aizaz thumbnail
agree AF as DB have raised this thing when she say app kya jany rishton ki majbori kya hoti he.And one more thing col verma know that nidhi is immature she can't even decide about her career seriously then how she can take such a important decision about her life to be with a man who is totally different than her he will find her love for Ashu as an attraction which a young girl can have for her senior.
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There is nothing to object-1.Ashu is Handsome and looks Younger than Age.2.He is an Honest Man.3.He is very Well Established Man.4.There may be Personality Differences but that is entirely the Matter of Those Two-if they are capable to adjust or not,Father has nothing to do with it.5.More of all,Ashu loves his Daughter.His Daughter only can give Ashu the special place where Ashu's first ever Love or any Girl/Female Love would be his Daughter.So there are no other issues except Cv's create anything new.Ashu was not also legally adopted son of His Baba or Nidz Nana-so it is not also a problem.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aizaz

agree AF as DB have raised this thing when she say app kya jany rishton ki majbori kya hoti he.And one more thing col verma know that nidhi is immature she can't even decide about her career seriously then how she can take such a important decision about her life to be with a man who is totally different than her he will find her love for Ashu as an attraction which a young girl can have for her senior.

Yes . You are right. If the CVs drive the vehicle in this direction that is very good. Col.Varma can give her some time to analyse her feelings by being with Ashu I mean working at Kotnis... That is how most parents react when it happens.

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AF some where i can't agree.its the truth that is going to influence Baba's decision.i believe this truth will take Ashu near to Baba.
Aizaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: apurvafan

Yes . You are right. If the CVs drive the vehicle in this direction that is very good. Col.Varma can give her some time to analyse her feelings by being with Ashu I mean working at Kotnis... That is how most parents react when it happens.

And then Malika can play her role in KGH which we know will help them to make their relation strong and as people will be aware about Ashni so then we can also see log kuch toh kahenge and how Ashu will maintain a distance between personal and profession life and how nidhi will accept Ashu as her boss in KGH.
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apurvafan

if Ashni's relation is going to be exposed nw i see this happening AF.
Aizaz thumbnail
And then DB will join Mallu and Sui team for sure
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rtms

AF some where i can't agree.its the truth that is going to influence Baba's decision.i believe this truth will take Ashu near to Baba.

I could not get on what point you are commenting. Pls explain. 

I agree that ultimately the truth of strong love between AshNi will dawn on BABA and he will accept the relation.

But in worldly terms when we see this relation at this juncture BABA may think Nidhi is immature to take this kind of decission.