Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Aizaz

Goldie

Aizaz

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
give your views about col verma to refuse Ashni relation a part from age gap what other reason can be.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsvasanthi16ApoorvaFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What reason Col will have to give" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
I feel, apart from age difference the only factor which is not good for Ashu is his family background. I mean he being an arphan.
Though Dr.Mathur has brought him up, he did not give him a family name. So for a very old and traditional person like DadiBua, this also could become a big reason.
Rest all are actually good factors. Like smart, sauve, educated and reputed good surgeon etc are positive points...

Edited by apurvafan - 26 February 2012 at 3:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swatirahalbhalobasaAizazvasanthi16

Aizaz

Goldie

Aizaz

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
agree AF as DB have raised this thing when she say app kya jany rishton ki majbori kya hoti he.And one more thing col verma know that nidhi is immature she can't even decide about her career seriously then how she can take such a important decision about her life to be with a man who is totally different than her he will find her love for Ashu as an attraction which a young girl can have for her senior.

bhalobasavasanthi16ApoorvaFan

SwastikAshNi

IF-Sizzlerz

SwastikAshNi

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
There is nothing to object-1.Ashu is Handsome and looks Younger than Age.2.He is an Honest Man.3.He is very Well Established Man.4.There may be Personality Differences but that is entirely the Matter of Those Two-if they are capable to adjust or not,Father has nothing to do with it.5.More of all,Ashu loves his Daughter.His Daughter only can give Ashu the special place where Ashu's first ever Love or any Girl/Female Love would be his Daughter.So there are no other issues except Cv's create anything new.Ashu was not also legally adopted son of His Baba or Nidz Nana-so it is not also a problem.

bhalobasavasanthi16ApoorvaFan

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aizaz

agree AF as DB have raised this thing when she say app kya jany rishton ki majbori kya hoti he.And one more thing col verma know that nidhi is immature she can't even decide about her career seriously then how she can take such a important decision about her life to be with a man who is totally different than her he will find her love for Ashu as an attraction which a young girl can have for her senior.

Yes . You are right. If the CVs drive the vehicle in this direction that is very good. Col.Varma can give her some time to analyse her feelings by being with Ashu I mean working at Kotnis... That is how most parents react when it happens.

Aizazvasanthi16SwastikAshNi

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
AF some where i can't agree.its the truth that is going to influence Baba's decision.i believe this truth will take Ashu near to Baba.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

Aizaz

Goldie

Aizaz

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apurvafan

Yes . You are right. If the CVs drive the vehicle in this direction that is very good. Col.Varma can give her some time to analyse her feelings by being with Ashu I mean working at Kotnis... That is how most parents react when it happens.

And then Malika can play her role in KGH which we know will help them to make their relation strong and as people will be aware about Ashni so then we can also see log kuch toh kahenge and how Ashu will maintain a distance between personal and profession life and how nidhi will accept Ashu as her boss in KGH.

bhalobasavasanthi16SwastikAshNi

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apurvafan

if Ashni's relation is going to be exposed nw i see this happening AF.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aizazvasanthi16ApoorvaFanSwastikAshNi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top