Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Tapasya_SamRata

IF-Rockerz

Tapasya_SamRata

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

I collect some information about sameer,basically he not a publicity require(such a great),its difficult to know about him completely
Acting career;-
He began his acting career with the Hindi feature film SATTA (Dir. Madhu Bhandarkar) for
which he was Nominated as Best Debut Actor by the Zee Cine Awards.

Sameer has also appeared in leading and supporting roles in AGNIPANKH (Dir. Sanjeev
Puri), RAINCOAT (Dir. Ritupo*no Ghosh), NIGEHBAAN (Dir. Dilip Shankar),
MUMBAI MERI JAAN (Dir. Nishikant Kamat), MADHUBALA and GAME (dir.
SHIVRAM) and KATHPUTLI (Dir Sanjay Khanna), QUICKSAND (Dir. Sam Firstenberg)
and FOR REAL (Dir. Sona Jain).

NIROP (Dir. Sachin Kundalkar, Prod. Aparna Dharmadhikari) which is the
recipient of the National Award, India's most prestigious film award
ClapClapClap

NIROP(2009)

Sameer's theatre credits include Marathi productions, SANGEET UTTARKRIYA and
JALLI TUJHI PREET and the English production, NATHURAM GODSE- AN
EXPERIENCE where he played the title role. Following extensive work in Marathi
Theatre, Sameer has made a vital contribution to the Marathi Film Industry as well. He
appeared in Marathi Feature films KOHHATYA CHA POUR (Dir S.M.Ranjan) where he was once again nominated for a Zee Cine Award in the Best Actor Smilecategory, and
SAMANTAR (Dir. Amol Palekar, Prod. Big Pictures).

before his entry in film as an actor, Sameer modeled extensively and represented over
175 brands across India. He continues to be the brand ambassador for some of India's
biggest brands such as Raymond Suitings, LifeBuoy Soap and ICICI Bank.
Smile

later i will post about his personal life

Edited by tapu005 - 25 February 2012 at 11:41pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rock433sarji85SaiSamrataCrazyShiva-ShakthiRaima36Ms.RajSinghania.Raja-Rani.Samrata-forLifelil_tweet.Miss-India.NanditaShettyll-Nilambari-llrubyskPooja05Ms.S.K.rechus

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sameer/Raj-some intersting information" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pooja05

IF-Sizzlerz

Pooja05

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tapu for sharing more info on Sameer(aka Raj)...i did not know all this...only saw him in Jhansi ki rani and then i was impressed by him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lil_tweetTapasya_SamRata

Tapasya_SamRata

IF-Rockerz

Tapasya_SamRata

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
thanks pooja ,actually JKR his masterpiece,

aarcha

IF-Sizzlerz

aarcha

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Sameer is also an actor with good looks & talent...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tapasya_SamRata

Tapasya_SamRata

IF-Rockerz

Tapasya_SamRata

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarcha

Sameer is also an actor with good looks & talent...Smile

of course aarcha di, he just a heart stoper

aarcha

romancefan

Goldie

romancefan

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Hi Tapu, congrats on your hard work. You are a very loyal and wonderful fan. I'm sure Sameer would be very touched by your hard work, as are we. Grateful for your pics and info, where did you get so much info? Looking at his impressive resume, it's not true that he has not got the recognition from the industry. Perhaps to be globally famous, an actor has to star in Hindi films which has a wider reach both within and outside India. Marathi films and other regional films have a limited reach. By the way, i believe he also starred in an Airtel commercial. Could you get it for us?

Tapasya_SamRata

Tapasya_SamRata

IF-Rockerz

Tapasya_SamRata

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romancefan

Hi Tapu, congrats on your hard work. You are a very loyal and wonderful fan. I'm sure Sameer would be very touched by your hard work, as are we. Grateful for your pics and info, where did you get so much info? Looking at his impressive resume, it's not true that he has not got the recognition from the industry. Perhaps to be globally famous, an actor has to star in Hindi films which has a wider reach both within and outside India. Marathi films and other regional films have a limited reach. By the way, i believe he also starred in an Airtel commercial. Could you get it for us?

thank alot my dear...i am very loyal fan of sameer,not only me my entire family big fan of him.
dont care about useless BW, we gave great place to him but he had place in Marathi industry,
and that airtell ad -me too search that   ad  coz he so hot

Edited by tapu005 - 25 February 2012 at 11:56pm

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

Tapasya_SamRata

Post Reply New Post

Go to top