Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How should Arnav find out the truth?

pweettiechic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have read a lot of posts where people have said that they wish Arnav hears Khushi giving Shyam a piece of her mind and says I hate you and all that stuff.

However, I think Arnav completely SUCKS at eavesdropping.  Look what happened when he was eavesdropping on Shyam and Khushi's previous conversation.  I mean who the hell in their right mind goes away without listening to the complete conversation? oh yea.. our Arnav bituwa does!

So judging by his past experience, I don't want him to eavesdrop on yet another conversation.  He is simply not good at it.

I would like if Payal or Buaji find out what Shyam did. Maybe Shyam can go to Buaji's house and tell him that "humane Arnavji ko sab kuch bata diya the isliye unho ne shaadi karli.. par aap Khushiji ko please ghar le aaeeye.." 

Shyam would want Khushi out of that house because he doesn't want anything to happen between Arnav and Khushi.  He obviously knew that there was some kind of attraction between them and he doesn't want either of them taking that attraction further.

However, his plan would backfire and Buaji will charge right unto Arnav and give him a piece of her mind and reveal the truth.

What do you think?

eh.. I don't know.  Thought of this while driving today.  Can't believe I am thinking about fictional characters on my day off. This show is taking over my life!!! AAAHHH

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am still holding out hope that Nanhe's camera picked up something and Arnav sees the entire footage of their conversation.
groverrachna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also hope dat arnav see the cam recording...lets c how dey gonna show...i hope it wud be d best
shaferoz18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i am also thinking the same track... before leaving to Sydney, NK would give the responsibilty of editing the video taken during the rituals... during which he will find out the footage of either shyam manhandling khushi or the terrece scene...