momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I am fairly new and have started watching a few months ago, sorry if this has been discussed but one thing that I can't figure out is exactly how many pools do the Raizadas have. I kind of guessed that Arnav has a private one accessible through his bedroom but what about the pool where there are stairs going down and maybe I am imagining it but is there a third one somewhere else😕is there more. It's confusing to see how many entrances they have, it's like a maze, like they are all connected😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yea i think one is in arnavs room, thats just a small pond thing about 6 inches deep where the kangan fell. and then theres the one with the stairs where anjali had decorated for payal and akash so i guess theres two
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you will get used to the complex and mysterious architecture of RM soon:)
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even i've that doubt!!😕lol!!😆😆
WhyNot_Mee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
lol!! it has very much been discussed before and people have come up with many different ideas! but yea i think there's only one pool and has all the entrances and the CVs use it different angles to suit the scene!
MsMystic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
from the scenes at the pool...  seems like there are two pools...

but actually i think there's just one... and it is accessible frm arnav's room as well as the stairs.
(the only i don't understand is y arnav let khushi sleep out when some1 cud come down d stairs).

and in an interview with akshay n barun... they spoke abt only one pool thts outside arnav's room.
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Operaqueen

you will get used to the complex and mysterious architecture of RM soon:)

🤣