India-Forums

Brij

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Just watched the show for the 1st time ever today. Is Brij a positive character or negative? He is suppa cuuute to be negative but the synopsys of the show says that how the protagonists life gets destroyed because of dirty game of politics. Does anyone know? Also is Pooja the lead or is Aarti the lead? the synopsis mentioned Pooja's sister Aarti fighting for her cause. Can anyone help me out here and shed some clarity on the story? Here is the link of the overview of the story:

http://india-forums.com/tv-show/802/sapno-ke-bhanwar-mein/about/

Edited by upra - 25 February 2012 at 5:28pm

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz
Dhin-Chak
Dhin-Chak

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Well pooja is atleast for now...i think da story is a bit changed so pooja is..da lead..and brij is postive but he is a bit confused..anyws can. U tell me hw u started wtching skbm by accident..bcs ppl watched skbm by accidnt..most ppll i mean...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

M1s5_5unsh1n3

upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

Well pooja is atleast for now...i think da story is a bit changed so pooja is..da lead..and brij is postive but he is a bit confused..anyws can. U tell me hw u started wtching skbm by accident..bcs ppl watched skbm by accidnt..most ppll i mean...lol
Hi!! Was flipping through channeles this afternoon and saw Brij as I was flipping and that was it...I ws mesmerized to say the leastSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maverick17sparky21

flower_rose Senior Member
flower_rose
flower_rose

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upra

Originally posted by alphabeta_22

Hi!! Was flipping through channeles this afternoon and saw Brij as I was flipping and that was it...I ws mesmerized to say the leastSmile

it's the same with all of us

sparky21Dhin-Chak

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz
Dhin-Chak
Dhin-Chak

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Well..i actually watched it from da beginng...left it..but thn started liking brija..and also da thriller concept

sparky21flower_rose

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index