Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Heya SBians!!Hug

Today is 26th February.  It's our lovely, innocent, adorable, talented main lead Sriti's birthday! I here welcome everyone to join me for the celebrations and wish her happy birthday!

btw I thank you whole heartedly to "Manipadma" for telling me about Sriti's birthday!Big smile

Small present from me:

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 25 February 2012 at 10:02pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ZunairaSafdarSoupzms.pmRukmini13pari10sesikalaManipadmaPristineSoul-Deepali-Mili27meriyaar--Flora--Anutza..Naina..-Gunners-*mystic.moon*bfunofbb123-Yami-_Darling_aesa-Stutz---sunshine--J.LO.Reshama.BrashCandy-Araina-snowflake.Samraat_92mishti_17shanti05pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday Sriti Jha" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Party

Edited by _Aanchal_ - 26 February 2012 at 9:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sesikalaPristineSoul-Deepali-RoyalLEO_Krrish

Mili27

Goldie

Mili27

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Many happy returns of the day !

I first saw Sriti in the Disney Show, Dhoom Machao Dhoom, and really liked. Saw her again in Imagine's Jyoti (  I liked the show for its simplicity and honesty) and loved her performance as a person with multiple personality disorder. Somehow, limelight and publicity had always eluded this talented actor. Now with SB, I hope she does get to enjoy the fame and the accolades that she truly deserves. God bless her.

sesikalaPristineSoul-Drama_Queen-RoyalLEO_Krrish

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Big smileHeart Many many happy returns of the day dear jahnuuu Heart Big smile

sriti was cute in Dhoom Machao Dhoom nd she looked beautiful in Shaurya aur Suhani...but I noticed her in Jyoti as 'Sudha'..she was brilient as Sudha n Devika Clap I didn't watch Raktsambhandha regularly bt thr also sriti done a grt job as a blind girl ...

nd now when I 1st saw the promo of SB I was like '' Oh god why she always get tragic role lol '' ...but..but...now I got my answer ...'' she get selected cozz no one could ever portrait Jahnvi as perfectly as sriti .. Heart

At first I was watching this show for its unique story line ..slowly i began to like complex charecter of viraj...n now I don't know when I started to feel the pain ,the misery nd suffring of jahnvi ...her inocence ( simply loved the scene whr she brought a valentines card for her hubby n was hiding it...she was looking sho cute thr Heart ) her beauty n even her dumbness lol appealed me to love jahnvi (all credit goes to SRITI) SRITI portraited each n every expression so well ...jahnvi pe gussa bhi aata hai aur uski chinta bhi hoti hai ...as her Dadi said - '' Pata nahi iss ladki ka kya honga...Gaay hai gaay (cow) ...'' lol

Viraj ne ek baar kaha tha -' Viraj Dobriyal ko Jahnvi se achhi wife koi nahi mil sakti thi'' n now I'm saying - '' Saubhagyavati Bhav ko SRITI se achhi Jahnvi koi Nahi mil sakti '' Big smile

Heart Heart Heart We Love U SRITI JHA Heart Heart Heart

Thanxx krish 4 this beautiful thread Big smile

Edited by Manipadma - 25 February 2012 at 9:43pm

Rukmini13sesikala-Drama_Queen-RoyalLEO_Krrish

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Wish her a very Happy Birthday and Many happy returns of the day Party

sesikala..Sana...-Drama_Queen-RoyalLEO_Krrish

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday sriti  love you forever  you are one of finest actress of this era :D love u

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 26 February 2012 at 9:49am

sesikala..Sana...-Drama_Queen-RoyalLEO_Krrish

nehasharma0007

nehasharma0007

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Wishing Sriti a ver happy birthday...god bless herSmile...she is a great actress indeedSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sesikala..Sana...RoyalLEO_Krrish

Rukmini13

Groupbie

Rukmini13

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
A very very Happy B'day dear sriti...virja foreverHeart

sesikalaPristineSoul..Sana...RoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.