Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Mohan Nanhi VM: Ik Teekhi Teekhi... (Page 4)

-RadhaMohan- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaMohan-
-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
wah kya line hein Nanhi Mohan cute to bhar bhar ke heinThumbs Up

really yaar this Shatkela monuLOL Or samjdaar dadi Aamma chasme waaliLOL ki jodi hit hein .Smile so cute both are jaan of the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-U-Mayankwithout-fathom

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-U-Mayankwithout-fathom-RadhaMohan-

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sofiya-

JZeee TongueTongueHug

oh Madam you made my day with this lovely lovely VM Embarrassed
first tell me where you find this Perfect song for theme ??Tonguei just loved this song yar i never heard before.can you tell me d movie name ... i want this song Smile
back to cuteee VM

Sofi it's from Laaga Chunri Mein Daag I think... hang on I'll paste the link for you:

Awww AwwwClapstart to end look like am watching  Movie Embarrassed the way you showing  first Nanhi side  then Mohan awww  Embarrassedyou wont miss ant scene of Mohan&Nanahi i loved this thing Embarrassedor or started guru with d Mohan scene  woh aayi hain Embarrassed haha awwwEmbarrassed Embarrassedi dont have words to say is Magical video srsly Tonguethese two adorable rocking everytime Embarrassedjze  now even i dont know how much i watched 15 times for suree cant get over yar its soo cutee n so beautifully you made Embarrassed
i added on my favorites list Embarrassed
as am teacher  trying to Pick out mistakes but ur too gud, i didnt take out single mistake LOLEmbarrassed

Awesome work jzeeClap

& now Impro  Massage dont you stop making VMs on theme Please start working on  new one Embarrassedwe waiting for itttDay Dreaming

And thank you, thank you for your very generous comments! I had fun making the VM, even though the plaster was being an ass - but I'm glad everyone liked it as much, cause I really thought the editing was off here and there, especially the timing in some scenes. Khair - like I said, Mohan Nanhi are enough magic all by themselves - I bet the writers don't really have to give them much of a script, but just roll the cameras on them - and I just put the scenes together and got it going too LOL

Edited by JZephyr - 26 February 2012 at 9:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

wah kya line hein Nanhi Mohan cute to bhar bhar ke heinThumbs Up

really yaar this Shatkela monuLOL Or samjdaar dadi Aamma chasme waaliLOL ki jodi hit hein .Smile so cute both are jaan of the show.

^^ LOL LOL LOL Hit jodi to hai! Blushing

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Awww... this is incredibly cuteee!! :D :D :D I just love these two.. love their SUPER amazing bond!! :) great song selection and i lovedd all the scenes..they fit so well with the lyrics! Thumbs Up
Beautiful work, JZephyr!  Big smile 

Thanks Pooja Hug  Like I told Madhu, I might have had a bias for this song given the "ladkhata ladka" and connection with Monu's waces LOL But I'm glad ya'll liked it enough and found the scenes more in sync than not! =) The bond is SUPER amazing, and there's so little you actually have to do to pull off anything with these two! They just do most of the work by being together onscreen Blushing

pooja.s92-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Jzee! 

I just read the lyrics of that song. Can you incorporate few more lines that suit Mohan-Nanhi from the same song, if possible? 

I liked these lines too. 

Pau To Zaameen Pe Hain
Per Khwaabon Mein Udta Hai Jo
Dadi Ke Beech Mein Dimple Chupata Hai Woh
Thodi Behkte Hui Thodi Chehekti Hui Gumsum Sahemti Hui

without-fathom

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Jzee! 

I just read the lyrics of that song. Can you incorporate few more lines that suit Mohan-Nanhi from the same song, if possible? 

I liked these lines too. 

Pau To Zaameen Pe Hain
Per Khwaabon Mein Udta Hai Jo
Dadi Ke Beech Mein Dimple Chupata Hai Woh
Thodi Behkte Hui Thodi Chehekti Hui Gumsum Sahemti Hui

Subhas, I actually did plan to include those lines originally, because like you said, they fit Mohan completely! But wasn't patient enough, and my plaster was being an interference in drag and shift of scenes on the software - so I didn't even polish up the editing anymore - I might do it if I still feel up to it when the plaster comes off in a fortnight or so - but wont promise, just incase the plot goes elsewhere by then and there is just some other better song to jump at on an impulse LOL

Sorry if I don't/can't! 

Sunna_Deewani

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
jzee this is really adorableThumbs Up ..if you have time do make vm on guru-mohan as well Tongue

Luv-U-Mayankwithout-fathom

Luv-U-Mayank Newbie
Luv-U-Mayank
Luv-U-Mayank

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hi,
Hug
Amazing VM. LOL Clap

watched several times, but its not even two minutes...
I wished it to go on and on and on...Day Dreaming

without-fathom-RadhaMohan-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index