Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mohan Nanhi VM: Ik Teekhi Teekhi... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

cutegirl94

Goldie

cutegirl94

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Loved the vm! Its super cute yaar! These two are soo adorable and the song choice is perfect LOL Awesome editing! Clap
Do make more! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohan Nanhi VM: Ik Teekhi Teekhi... (Page 3)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
JZee Hug...I just loved it Embarrassed...as you said...they are in the screen and we do ever think about any other thing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathommanzilmukul

manzilmukul

IF-Sizzlerz

manzilmukul

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Chiii I hate myself nowAngry

Where the hell was IOuch

JzeeeHugReservedEmbarrassed

EDIT

Awww Jzee.Blushing.I want to bring a thank you wala cutta for you..LOLAwww that was such a cute VM..Day Dreamingthe best parts were ladkhata sa ladkaROFL

OMG.Embarrassed.Big big hugs for youHug..lubbed itClap

We want more VM 's now *echoes Anu's demandsLOL

Edited by manzilmukul - 26 February 2012 at 6:15am

without-fathom-RadhaMohan-

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

without-fathom-RadhaMohan-

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

OMG JZ this is such a cute VM. Day Dreaming I have already watched it 10 times. This was my favorite song and I had totally forgotten about it until I watched this VM. Mirchi Madam ki beti sach mein ak tikhi ladki hai. LOL

I like how you started it with the Guru and Mohan scene and then it changes to their handshake and the music is so good at that moment. All the scenes were fantastic and the ladkada sa ladka was totally awesome with Mohan slipping on his shoe laces. LOL

Excellent VM. Thumbs Up Clap

Aww Keva Hug Thank you so much!!! And Mirchi Madam ki beti teekhi ladki LOL I didn't think of it like that, but makes all the sense in the world LOL

Glad you enjoyed the VM, and the sync - and that really scene is one of the best ways to introduce Nanhi imo! LOL

Keva-RadhaMohan-

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Oh superb Zee u made my sundayHugthank you so much dear.

4 to 5 times i watched phir bhi din nahi bhaaraLOL so cute video.

perfect song ...song words perfect for nanhi and mohanLOL

good jobThumbs Up

Aww, thanks Laher Hug - I'm glad it could add to the Sunny Sunday effect LOL And cute to yaar Mohan Nanhi bhar bhar ke hai - no one can take the cute out of them LOL

Originally posted by MTheBest

so cute.  Embarrassed..perfect song selection!!    Clap

Thanks girl! Glad you liked! Embarrassed

-RadhaMohan-

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

That was super-cute, Jzee Smile...I see the waces have received cosiderable attention LOL...and that is a very nice, happy and peppy song that you've used on them...

P.S. I googled the english translation for this song and it reads ladkadatha  sa ladka means stumbling boy...Aaah, now i get the significance of that lace scene being placed there...

Oh acha, you share my thing with translations?! LOL *hi-fives* Although this is a simpler song for me, since I hear plenty pf Punjabi at home and can gather most of street Hindi stuff - I do have trouble gathering the more refined stuff... But chalo, you figured the attention to waces wasn't just my obsession with them - although, who says I didn't pick the song just so... LOL

Glad you liked it Madhu Hug

Originally posted by cutegirl94

Loved the vm! Its super cute yaar! These two are soo adorable and the song choice is perfect LOL Awesome editing! Clap
Do make more! Embarrassed

Aww, thanks girl! Blushing  These two are cute like that, they made the chirpy tune livelier! Glad you enjoyed making - and I think I will make more, given my luvre for them LOL

-RadhaMohan-

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MR21

JZee Hug...I just loved it Embarrassed...as you said...they are in the screen and we do ever think about any other thing...

Thanks Ramya Hug I'm glad you loved it, it's really hard to not be all smitten by the pair of them! LOL

Originally posted by manzilmukul

Chiii I hate myself nowAngry

Where the hell was IOuch

JzeeeHugReservedEmbarrassed

EDIT

Awww Jzee.Blushing.I want to bring a thank you wala cutta for you..LOLAwww that was such a cute VM..Day Dreamingthe best parts were ladkhata sa ladkaROFL

OMG.Embarrassed.Big big hugs for youHug..lubbed itClap

We want more VM 's now *echoes Anu's demandsLOL

Doc!!! Hug I suspect the thank you wala kutta is going to chase me around for a while now LOL And see, I couldn't but use it in the VM too!!! Blushing Glad you enjoyed watching - and the ladkhata sa ladka toh is definitive of Mohan bhaiya - girte parte toh unko rehna hai LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21manzilmukul-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.