Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mohan Nanhi VM: Ik Teekhi Teekhi... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Awww it's super cute, Jzee!

LOL I hadn't figured out what song to use on them but this one works very sweetly...great job! Make more :-)

Thank you Nur Hug I don't think they're the best lyrics fitting them - it's a long shot to zero down, but it's a nice chirpy tune to go for MN LOL 

Originally posted by nureat01

P.S. Why don't you make one on Addu-Nanhi or Addu/Mohan...oh and Mohan-Guru too? LOL 

Mohan-Guru, Mohan Guru - FOR SURE! If only my system would throw a random song at me that just fits!!! And after my plaster comes off maybe, it was annoyingly tedious moving clips on moviemaker with it yesterday! Unless ofc - I have an impulse tantrum LOL

There's not enough of Addu scenes with any character so far, sadly, to make a VM - I'm going to wait out the CVs... And I think my bias would be Addu-Nanhi, even though I'm sure to LOVE Addu-Mohan LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohan Nanhi VM: Ik Teekhi Teekhi... (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Thanks JZee.. Aww Mohan-Nanhi ... Arent they the cutest.. Also loved that you included GUru's "woh aayi hain" and the face scrunching... hahahaha

I second Anu with the request as well.. though you both can decide who creates what. I will be waiting to enjoy those vms as well...LOL

-- Mru

Aww, thanks Mru Hug  maine socha choti moti musibat aayi hai is such a perfect way to introduce Guru's potential threat of "woh" LOL And like I said to Nur, I think Mohan Guru - there's enough scenes on them to actually make one! Song suggestions are more than welcome! Embarrassed

-RadhaMohan-

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Oh JZ, this was such a sweet VM on this super adorable jodi! 
Totally going in to my list of favorites.Big smile

Make some more...especially one on Mohan-Guru as well. Pretty Please.Embarrassed

Thank you Ramy Hug  - and again, song suggestions most welcome for Mohan-Guru... I'm itching to make one LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria-RadhaMohan-

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

WoW! Cutest video on the cutest duo! I don't have any words to say how happy i am to see this VM. Its wonderful. I like how you started with that "woh aayi hai" scene. 

Great VM Jzee! Keep making VMs please. 

Thanks a lot for sharing! 

Thanks Subhas Blushing I'm so happy you enjoyed it as much - and that is Nanhi's best introduction to me "woh aayi hai" LOL - I was debating over using this, or Guru's lo agaya chote bamb ka bulawa ROFL but then picked this one... 

Thanks again! 

Sunna_Deewani-RadhaMohan-

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
OMG JZ this is such a cute VM. Day Dreaming I have already watched it 10 times. This was my favorite song and I had totally forgotten about it until I watched this VM. Mirchi Madam ki beti sach mein ak tikhi ladki hai. LOL

I like how you started it with the Guru and Mohan scene and then it changes to their handshake and the music is so good at that moment. All the scenes were fantastic and the ladkada sa ladka was totally awesome with Mohan slipping on his shoe laces. LOL

Excellent VM. Thumbs Up Clap

without-fathom-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Oh superb Zee u made my sundayHugthank you so much dear.

4 to 5 times i watched phir bhi din nahi bhaaraLOL so cute video.

perfect song ...song words perfect for nanhi and mohanLOL

good jobThumbs Up

without-fathom

MTheBest

MTheBest

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
so cute.  Embarrassed..perfect song selection!!    Clap

without-fathom

madhu_sridhar

Goldie

madhu_sridhar

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
That was super-cute, Jzee Smile...I see the waces have received cosiderable attention LOL...and that is a very nice, happy and peppy song that you've used on them...

P.S. I googled the english translation for this song and it reads ladkadatha  sa ladka means stumbling boy...Aaah, now i get the significance of that lace scene being placed there...

without-fathom

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.