Posted: 12 years ago
How awesome are these two?! ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ Ek VM to banta hai...! 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqetcg4C1bo[/YOUTUBE]

Direct link:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqetcg4C1bo 

Soo, I started off with this VM before breaking my wrist, and had to leave it then - but couldn't help getting back to it, esp after the Friday episode (even though I hardly used it - but just the motivation of vidding MN you know!) 

Also, as always I was too impatient to sit through the entire song (nor does all of it fit them), or even clean up the editing of merged clips - but hey, Mohan Nanhi onscreen are too distracting to care about all that - so enjoy watching, and do review! =) 

xx
JZee
Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago
wow its really amazing dear i mean perfect song, perfect scenes
10/10 zabardast
Awww it's super cute, Jzee!

LOL I hadn't figured out what song to use on them but this one works very sweetly...great job! Make more :-)
P.S. Why don't you make one on Addu-Nanhi or Addu/Mohan...oh and Mohan-Guru too? 😆
Thanks JZee.. Aww Mohan-Nanhi ... Arent they the cutest.. Also loved that you included GUru's "woh aayi hain" and the face scrunching... hahahaha

I second Anu with the request as well.. though you both can decide who creates what. I will be waiting to enjoy those vms as well...😆

-- Mru

Oh JZ, this was such a sweet VM on this super adorable jodi! 
Totally going in to my list of favorites.😃

Make some more...especially one on Mohan-Guru as well. Pretty Please.😳
WoW! Cutest video on the cutest duo! I don't have any words to say how happy i am to see this VM. Its wonderful. I like how you started with that "woh aayi hai" scene. 

Great VM Jzee! Keep making VMs please. 

Thanks a lot for sharing! 

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by zaraman

wow its really amazing dear i mean perfect song, perfect scenes
10/10 zabardast

Thanks Zara - glad you enjoyed it as much 😳
Originally posted by nureat01

Awww it's super cute, Jzee!

LOL I hadn't figured out what song to use on them but this one works very sweetly...great job! Make more :-)

Thank you Nur 🤗 I don't think they're the best lyrics fitting them - it's a long shot to zero down, but it's a nice chirpy tune to go for MN 😆 

Originally posted by nureat01

P.S. Why don't you make one on Addu-Nanhi or Addu/Mohan...oh and Mohan-Guru too? 😆 

Mohan-Guru, Mohan Guru - FOR SURE! If only my system would throw a random song at me that just fits!!! And after my plaster comes off maybe, it was annoyingly tedious moving clips on moviemaker with it yesterday! Unless ofc - I have an impulse tantrum 😆

There's not enough of Addu scenes with any character so far, sadly, to make a VM - I'm going to wait out the CVs... And I think my bias would be Addu-Nanhi, even though I'm sure to LOVE Addu-Mohan 😆
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Thanks JZee.. Aww Mohan-Nanhi ... Arent they the cutest.. Also loved that you included GUru's "woh aayi hain" and the face scrunching... hahahaha

I second Anu with the request as well.. though you both can decide who creates what. I will be waiting to enjoy those vms as well...😆

-- Mru

Aww, thanks Mru 🤗  maine socha choti moti musibat aayi hai is such a perfect way to introduce Guru's potential threat of "woh" 😆 And like I said to Nur, I think Mohan Guru - there's enough scenes on them to actually make one! Song suggestions are more than welcome! 😳