Iam with you... (OS)

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

"Iam sorry kushi" he pleaded...

kushi stared at him with a blank expression...No pain..no sorrow..no anger...nothing...just a blank expression...

He stood up and held her shoulders...saying.."kushi..plz..kuch thop bolo...daanto..chillao..mujh per...plz aise chup math rehna...mein seh nahi paonga...iam dying because of this guilt..." he cried...

Kushi looked at him with the same blank expression...

"mujhe neend arahi hey..." was the only sentence she uttered...looking at arnav with tired eyes...

arnav became silent...he simple let her go...kushi took the blanket and moved towards pool side...for sleeping...

"kushi...bed pe sojao..." arnav said looking at kushi with teary eyes...

kushi smiled weakly...but didn't stop...she moved to the pool side...and made preparations for her sleep...arnav watched her in helplessness...

After that night...arnav tried many things to please her...but everytime she smiled weakly and rejected them very politely...

Neither she was angry...nor she was close to him...she was just indifferent towards him...it made arnav restless...he wanted her to get angry..on him...

his every attempt to talk to her...became a futile one...she never spoke to him...the only thing she did was smile..that too a very superficial one...

Days passed...nothing changed...arnav thought he deserved that punishment...he too didn't pressurize kushi...

She knew that he did it in ignorance...she knew he did that for his sister...but the pain and hurt she experienced was far greater...her heart was trampled..under his feet many times...all the sleep less nights..all the insults...always kept her heart wounds afresh...her love was killed brutally long back by the same person whom she loved with true heart...she know that love easily forgives...but right now she doesnot have any love...then where come forgiveness will come?

So she decided...

one day when arnav was busy in his work...she approached him...

"aapse baath karni hey" she asked...

arnav immediately closed the laptop and stood up...waiting for her to start...

"hume yeh zindagi nahi jeena hey" she said in low voice...

arnav could not understand what she wants to say...

"iam not getting kushi..."he said looking at her with curiosity...

"hume...mauth chahiye..." she said in cool tone...shocking arnav to the core...

he caught her shoulders...and asked..."pagal ho gayi ho tum..yeh kaise baathein kar rahi ho.." his voice was shaking due to fear and shock...

kushi was silent...

"agar mujhpe gussa hey tho..punish me...kill me..why u r torturing urself..."arnav cried...

kushi was silent...again..arnav trembled in fear...

"kushi...tum aisa sochna bhi math.." he said in warning yet caring tone...

kushi looked at him with same blank expression...and walked towards the pool side...but arnav didn't let her to go...he forcefully made her to lie on the bed...to his surprise without mush fuss she laid on the bed...silently...

From that moment...each and every second arnav spent his life in fear...he didn't took off his eyes from kushi for a second...he kept looking at her the whole night...he felt like killing himself for the situation he had pushed kushi into...

Next morning when kushi woke up she saw arnav still looking at her with same fear...his eyes were red due to lack of sleep...arnav quickly reached the bed...

with tears in eyes he asked her ."kushi plz..promise me...on ur amma and bauji..that u will never talkk about death again...promise me..."

there was no reply ..from kushi's side...his care..worry...didn't affect her a bit...her heart became too cold to respond...she silently got down from the bed and walked into washroom...

arnav immediately rushed into the washroom..before she could lock it...

"don't u dare...doing it again...from now onwards we will be together..every second..." he said...with a strange confidence in his eyes...locking the washroom door...from inside..

Edited by jwalamukhi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi-licious01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Please do continue soon- love the sorry Arnav :)
shivikamaddness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
noo plz continue i just loved it plz age bhi likho ke age kiya hua 
Ended thumbnail
omg!!! i hope this is an ss. this canhave so many possibilies . PLeaSE DO CONTINUe :D can i have a pm please.
xxx
Aishah8 thumbnail
Awesome continue pretty please
khangirl_16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

brilliant 👏👏👏 it was outstanding 😳 plz update soon n can u pm also 😊

smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

nice plz continue