Thendral

*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* #2 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 151

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Yes Tanu, pages of discussion about you only Tongue. What Kedi work did you do with that person? Guess it has to be our Shammy to plan something with you. Kedi work to damage someone (not me), right? Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Thendral Galatta Chat Corner~* #2 (Page 13)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gunz.

Yes Tanu, pages of discussion about you only Tongue. What Kedi work did you do with that person? Guess it has to be our Shammy to plan something with you. Kedi work to damage someone (not me), right? Tongue

ROFL No Shammu is an innocent soul here...about my kedi work...only akka know what it wasTongue...and few more ppl know what i was doing thoughConfused...its all done now...mission completed... so i can bug u from today or tomorrowTongue

Quelle-BelleShemmo

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

ROFL No Shammu is an innocent soul here...about my kedi work...only akka know what it wasTongue...and few more ppl know what i was doing thoughConfused...its all done now...mission completed... so i can bug u from today or tomorrowTongue

Awww sorry Shammy Embarrassed. Doing kedi work all alone isn't good Tanu Tongue. Do share with me Tongue. This time, i will kill you if you bug me as for teasing, it should be out of love Tanu darling Hug

ShemmoNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanu.

Truth of 2012Big smile Tanss, in your comments..This is the BEST LINELOLHug True alsoBig smileLOL

Quelle-BelleNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@Guns: Your killing list is increasing, but apdi onnu nadanthatha theriyala..Eppo than your going to be in action?ROFL Me first in that list i know, still i want our Gunthy to be bold. Comments la mattum @bold nu potta pattathu, action la varanumROFLHug ILUDay DreamingLOL

Quelle-BelleNixkie

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamz.

@Guns: Your killing list is increasing, but apdi onnu nadanthatha theriyala..Eppo than your going to be in action?ROFL Me first in that list i know, still i want our Gunthy to be bold. Comments la mattum @bold nu potta pattathu, action la varanumROFLHug ILUDay DreamingLOL

@bold...ippo idhu venumne wrote Tongue. So you want to see me in action and start killing people and that too you than first victime Shammy Evil Smile. Shall i start Shammy? Where is Tanu...missing in Chat corner? ConfusedDisapprove

ShemmoNixkie

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Ah sigh my sisies aren't here at the corner today Unhappy. Hopefully will catch you tomorrow Big smile.

Miss you Tanu Hug

Bye Shammu Hug

ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Where is Tanu...missing in Chat corner? ConfusedDisapprove

I am here...i went to read some school notes and while i do that i reformatted lappy as my Photoshop trial expired...now my loose msn not workingConfused..trying to install so i can to my dearest shammu...see u tomorrow gunthy byebyeHug

Edited by Tanu. - 07 March 2012 at 2:04pm

Quelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top