Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay Shammy. Enough spamming from me today. I have school tomorrow. Enjoy chatting here and take care ๐Ÿค—. 

Tanu ๐Ÿค—and Bhagi ๐Ÿค—
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gunz.

Yooov Shammyyy ๐Ÿ˜ก. When did i say that i would betray my Sandy . I would never do that you know. The love for Tanu is sisterly affection and not like towards my Sandy ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Are you trying to create MU between a lovely pair? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Hahahaha, whats MU?
Nooo...Okieee now im clear. Dw, god wont let u be seperated for long๐Ÿค—
But your hubby is cheating you. He is always going to beach๐Ÿคฃ

Btw Tans got new addiction and forgot all๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail

Okay Shammy. Enough spamming from me today. I have school tomorrow. Enjoy chatting here and take care ๐Ÿค—. 

Tanu ๐Ÿค—and Bhagi ๐Ÿค—

Awww bye akka...TC good night anf sweet dreamss๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shammy, u always got super brain...in comparison, in asking doubts...๐Ÿ˜›...
None will object in this case...i m so sure...๐Ÿ˜‰...

@Tans - new addiction a...enna..??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

@Tans - new addiction a...enna..??๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Top Secret Akkaoi๐Ÿ˜›.

@ Gunthy...i was doing some kedi work earlier with someone so didn't pay attention...๐Ÿ˜•...in between 1 page discussion about me aa๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Yes Tanu, pages of discussion about you only ๐Ÿ˜›. What Kedi work did you do with that person? Guess it has to be our Shammy to plan something with you. Kedi work to damage someone (not me), right? ๐Ÿ˜›
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes Tanu, pages of discussion about you only ๐Ÿ˜›. What Kedi work did you do with that person? Guess it has to be our Shammy to plan something with you. Kedi work to damage someone (not me), right? ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿคฃ No Shammu is an innocent soul here...about my kedi work...only akka know what it was๐Ÿ˜›...and few more ppl know what i was doing though๐Ÿ˜•...its all done now...mission completed... so i can bug u from today or tomorrow๐Ÿ˜›
Quelle-Belle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

๐Ÿคฃ No Shammu is an innocent soul here...about my kedi work...only akka know what it was๐Ÿ˜›...and few more ppl know what i was doing though๐Ÿ˜•...its all done now...mission completed... so i can bug u from today or tomorrow๐Ÿ˜›

Awww sorry Shammy ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Doing kedi work all alone isn't good Tanu ๐Ÿ˜›. Do share with me ๐Ÿ˜›. This time, i will kill you if you bug me as for teasing, it should be out of love Tanu darling ๐Ÿค—. 
Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanu.

Truth of 2012๐Ÿ˜ƒ Tanss, in your comments..This is the BEST LINE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค— True also๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
Shemmo thumbnail
@Guns: Your killing list is increasing, but apdi onnu nadanthatha theriyala..Eppo than your going to be in action?๐Ÿคฃ Me first in that list i know, still i want our Gunthy to be bold. Comments la mattum @bold nu potta pattathu, action la varanum๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค— ILU๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†